Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Miss Zoe

ria

I walked into the campus just in time to meet my colleagues coming out. Trish my bestie runs and hugs me, whispering in my ears

'Why did you skip classes? You are in so much trouble, Miss Zoe came to class and she marked attendance. She wants to see you in her office immediately'

'Oh mi gosh' I whimpered the fear of miss Zoe sent my heart flipping and thudding. Miss Zoe was the youngest and hottest female lecturer on campus but yet was still the strictest.

Her regular mini skirt and see through tops or slit gowns makes the nerdiest of boys in class daydream about her...the girls in class sometimes sit at lunch and discuss how hot she is, where she got her pumps from, her fragrance that day, her Gucci bag amongst other things.

Miss Zoe had a hour glass shape and long brown hair which she neatly packs each day into buns. She had long legs wore a blue contact which made her look more sexy.

I ran to her office and tapped the door

'Come in' she was standing and looking out her window, her coat was hung on her seat and her camisole exposed a little bit of cleavage. The sight of her d cup boobs were beginning to send my mind on a trip.  A student was on her knees crying and pleading, I looked at her and recalled seeing the face before

She was Irene, a year two student who had a carry over in Miss Zoe's course. Miss Zoe ignored her and turned to meet my gaze which had drifted back to her top which exposed her pink nipples

'Yes, Kim how can I help you', she smiled and I stood there, not being able to utter a sound as my eyes drifted back to her face.

(so guys what do u think, should I proceed?)

See question, proceed please. And that girl begging should better get the hell out of the office and allow you receive the blessing God is bring your way in peace. #Okbye

8 hours ago, vina said:

Proceed. I can't wait till miss Zoe presses her D cup boobs on Kim's face. This is going to be hot

Pt 2 is ready, 3 is coming out in a bit

1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

See question, proceed please. And that girl begging should better get the hell out of the office and allow you receive the blessing God is bring your way in peace. #Okbye

Lol, relax now

• Upvote 1