Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Miss Zoe pt 2

ria

' Kim ,Kim!' She called and I zoned back to life

'Ma,mi- Miss Zoe I,I' I stuttered

'Would you please stop stuttering and speak' she commanded, as her eyes scanned my outfit... I was wearing a short black gown that had a slit as high as my tighs..she smirked and said

'Yes! I'm listening'

'I was informed that you called for me ma'am, I'm sor' she cut me short 'yes miss Anderson why did you skip lectures, knowing fully well that there was an oral test

I'm sorry ma'am.. I said as I looked up the ceiling.

She looked back at the girl knelling and told her to get up 

' you both should have your sits, I'll be giving you both another chance at your orals. I do hope you perform up to expectations as this would determine your grade' she winked and grinned.

She stood up and walked towards the door, locks it and keeps the key in her drawer, as she returned to sit on the desk before us.

She crosses her legs, but slightly opens it enough to let us both have a sneak peep of her lacy panties

She looked at us and smiled, my heart was beating fast. I was scared and excited at the same time. A part of me told me that the orals was just our normal oral recitation while another told me it was exactly what was giving me the tingly feeling in my p**sy.

Miss Zoe laughed, like she could read my mind

'So, are you ready for your orals?'

• Thanks 1

Oral with locked doors and the keys inside the drawer? This is my definition of oral made in heaven. No escape route. 

I'm so ready for the orals and the outcome of course. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Oral with locked doors and the keys inside the drawer? This is my definition of oral made in heaven. No escape route. 

I'm so ready for the orals and the outcome of course. 

Azzin, I can't wait either

• 9 months later...