Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Miss Zoe pt 3

ria

She signalled to Irene, who immediately got up and moved closer, she ordered Irene to strip, while she removed her files and laptop from the desk.

Irene is undressed except for her bra, exposing the fact that she had no pants on. I looked at Irene and saw her rock hard nipples looking back at me, I wished I could pinch it and suck her succulent looking boobs. I cautioned myself soliloquising... What is your problem Kim, this is wrong, so wrong, you can't want to suck Irene's boobs, she's a girl and you can't want to go down on Miss Zoe, and besides you have a boyfriend, I thought to myself

But the thought was intriguing, and how hard could it be, Ive never ever reached orgasm with my boyfriend so I could try it out, being with a girl, should not be so hard, and besides its just once for my grades. I love my boyfriend, this is just for my grades I said to myself.

Miss Zoe notices that Irene had no panties on, 

'Oh, you dirty little slut, so you came prepared ? She orders Irene to lie on the desk as she moves towards her and spreads her legs

'So you want some of this'     she said, as she slid two fingers into Irene's vjay, Irene yelped, and my eyes almost popped out on my seat, as I saw Irene's already wet p**sy. Miss Zoe put her fingers in and out Irene's p**sy, slowly at first, using the other hand to remove her bra.

She grabs one of her breasts and kicked round the nipples slowly still using the other hand to finger Irene

She moans

Oooohhh

Miss Zoe increases the pace and Irene moaned softly 

Oooh, aaaah, f***k,

yes, please faster, Miss Zoe

Miss Zoe squeezed Irene's tits and picked her boobs up and suckled at it.

The sight of this was driving me nuts, Irene's moaning was making me horny

I slid my fingers into my panties and started fingering myself

Uhhhhm, I let out a soft moan

Miss Zoe lifts her head and turns towards me and smiled

• Thanks 1

Just now, vina said:

Omo, this miss Zoe na slut o. 

Now that I'm hot and wet, what's the way forward.

This is great, next!.

Nice

Lol...me self wey dey write story don wet

Why are y'all getting wet up and down? 

Even though it rained a Lil bit in Lagos today, i don't think the rain really made anyone wet cos it didn't last for long, (don't know about other cities too) besides,  this is no rainy season..so where did all the wetness come from? 

Nice one ria.. Keep it coming.

Don't be deterred by talks of wetness.. It rained, and everywhere is wet, plus some people are too.. 

From the rain that is.. 

Just kidding.. 

Thumbs up ria!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Why are y'all getting wet up and down? 

Even though it rained a Lil bit in Lagos today, i don't think the rain really made anyone wet cos it didn't last for long, (don't know about other cities too) besides,  this is no rainy season..so where did all the wetness come from? 

Nice one ria.. Keep it coming.

Don't be deterred by talks of wetness.. It rained, and everywhere is wet, plus some people are too.. 

From the rain that is.. 

Just kidding.. 

Thumbs up ria!

Thanks ivvy

• 9 months later...