Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Confused

Gracia

Derez a gal i admire so much. Rily prity n intelligent n smwat quiet, ev had a crush on her for a while nw, drives me crazy atyms. D prob is, i dnt knw hw to tell her dis, cos m nt sure shez a lez n wudnt want to ruin d little friendly pleasantries we xchange so far or d news spreadin, i mite dive into a gutter. Ya i knw too small. Jst seeing hr makes me so hapy, dnt knw if i'm rily inluv wit her to take d risk of telling her, or itz jst a passing feeling..wat do u suggest..shez so priiitty..hmm

• 3 weeks later...

They'r all viewing with no comment. Cud as well call it unfriendly advice. Anywae, i stil have feelings for her and cant wait to resume skul if only i can see her again. Until then, derez sm1 m dating nw, she finds it so hard to give. I cud as wel force her b4 i get anythng. N i wonder hw sm1 dat claims to luv u cant give..datz our major prob.. No nid askin 4 advice, jst feed ur eyes n move on to the next post..

Hi Gracia, about you having a crush on a gal, y not get d courage and walk upto her. Who knows, she cud be eyeing you and also wishing the same thing as you.

Secondly the giving stuff about ur GF, well leave her and never go back! Na she doesnt love you..

• 6 months later...

Now I am confused, did you just have a "third person" conversation with yourself?

my dear, I tot l was the only one who noticed it, at first I tot my eyes were deceiving me

• 1 month later...

my dear, I tot l was the only one who noticed it, at first I tot my eyes were deceiving me

@moresko.....I already concluded gracia had jumped the sanity rope

• 2 months later...

hey you guys are still commenting on this. Just remembered posting this and how lonely and depressed i felt back then. Something to laugh at! Still sane though.

hey you guys are still commenting on this. Just remembered posting this and how lonely and depressed i felt back then. Something to laugh at! Still sane though.

lol.glad to know you are on your feet....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 1/20/2013 at 2:08 PM, moresko said:

Now I am confused, did you just have a "third person" conversation with yourself?

😂😂😂