Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Yay! Its December. wish someone a happy new month.

VINA

So finally, we get to the last month of the year. Yay! #tears bra at this point.

So I'm excited, can't wait for the year to be over.

Overall this year was kinda great, no thanks to Buhari.

So it's a new month and i want to wish the first lady of NL a happy new month. Shes earned it. We all get busy but she's never too busy to forget us girls @kimi

To our hard working ADMIN. Always there for us, posting new content, bringing us new chics to crush on, responding to our questions on time. Happy December @FlyJ

@Teewhy you make us laugh. hnm

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, vina said:

So finally, we get to the last month of the year. Yay! #tears bra at this point.

So I'm excited, can't wait for the year to be over.

Overall this year was kinda great, no thanks to Buhari.

So it's a new month and i want to wish the first lady of NL a happy new month. Shes earned it. We all get busy but she's never too busy to forget us girls @kimi

Awwh... happy new month Vina. Your participation and effort at driving activity on the site is very refreshing. Thanks for your kind words😢😭 ☻ lol

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, vina said:

To our hard working ADMIN. Always there for us, posting new content, bringing us new chics to crush on, responding to our questions on time. Happy December @FlyJ

@Teewhy you make us laugh. hnm

Yes o... aunty Flyj! Forever corrupting the holy lesbians with her health and sex topics while inciting commotion with her ever controversial Christianity targeted threads. Lol 

Happy new month fam. I usually hate this happy new month sturvs o but I was just led to do this. Hehehehe. You guys made my year.

To all the anonymous pipu, una try, laugh nearly dey tear my belle. Shout out to the anonymous section.

Let me fly fence at this point.

Shout out to iya Favour. Your jollof rice was the truth this year, I nearly use all my salary chop jollof rice, beans, and dodo. But u no try o, one morning I came with my huge cooler to buy as usual and your shop was locked, they wrote "shop for rent" on it. Iya favour Lemme not lie, I cried o, that kind low key red eyes cry. Anyway you made my year:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

Weldone @vina The Adiche of NL. Thanks for keeping us entertained with your literature prowess.

May the good lord bless you with a wife.

May all those series of epistles addressed to your future wife never be in vain.

May your hunt for this future wife be fruitful. 

Before this year runs out you shall come forth with testimony, glorifying the good lord for he has done it again. He who freed the children of Israel shall provide you with a wife and put a stop to your hunt. 

58 minutes ago, vina said:

Shout out to iya Favour. Your jollof rice was the truth this year, I nearly use all my salary chop jollof rice, beans, and dodo. But u no try o, one morning I came with my huge cooler to buy as usual and your shop was locked, they wrote "shop for rent" on it. Iya favour Lemme not lie, I cried o, that kind low key red eyes cry. Anyway you made my year:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

Happy new month to you too @vina

16 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Weldone @vina The Adiche of NL. Thanks for keeping us entertained with your literature prowess.

May all those series of epistles addressed to your future wife never be in vain.

Before this year runs out you shall come forth with testimony, glorifying the good lord for he has done it again. He who freed the children of Israel shall provide you with a wife and put a stop to your hunt. 

I say a loud and resounding AMEN to your prayers for Vina..

32 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Lwkmd. This Teared Me up Walahi. Amen O.

These children in my neighborhood keep throwing knockouts or is it bangers?dunno what it's called. 

And I jump every damn time. And their parents don't even caution them.

Like its a 24hr thing. No break at all. 

I think it's time I make them a deal.no knockout throwing for 2days, and I'll buy them two days worth of biscuits and coke. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Happy new month Everyone, and Happy Holidays.. 

23 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I say a loud and resounding AMEN to your prayers for Vina..

Lol. See you, I'm not searching Yet o, I never reach To marry At All, who wantsTo marry With zero naira In account? 

Dear God, don't mind @Gimbiyya O, let That Beautiful Wife come like in 2020.  I still won flex p**sy mbok.(DFW Hope U dont see this Tho)

• Haha 1

Season greetings to all the wonderful ladies of NL.

The ones with unpopular opinions ( @scarlet and co) You girls rock.

The critics and debaters ( @Hawken and co ) amazing ladies.

The kadashians of NL ( @Ivyy and co ) you girls got swag.

The Lovebirds of NL ( @kimi and @Hawken ) amazing couples you are.

The witty and humorous ones ( @Teewhy and co ) thanks for cracking us up.

The heathens ( @Farida, myself and the subtle ones ) gracias! Just hope hell isn't real else eternal suya you shall all be.

The one of a kind admin and the rainbow dildo ambassador ( @FlyJ ) amazing you are.

The interesting newbies. Thanks for being there for us to crush on. :597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

And All the unique ladies so unique that it's hard to classify them. *blow kisses*  

• Like 1