Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

About Me Page

kimi

• Moderators

Hey girls...

What are your thoughts...  Is this something you actually check when you want to find out more about a certain person without necessarily engaging them in a conversation?

Is yours published or still an empty space?

What's your take generally? Would you rather people take the time to put a few words in or you can't be bothered

Pardon me Kimi, I am lost here. Explain it to me like I am a three year old. Does it pertains to NL? If it is,  I am still Navigating my way, so I don't really understand.if it's not, break it down for me pls..  

Everybody should take out time to fill theirs out. I guess it could help those searching for friendship to relate with each other better.

I think I have filled mine out and if I haven't I will right now but nothing interesting about me sef.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Pardon me Kimi, I am lost here. Explain it to me like I am a three year old. Does it pertains to NL? If it is,  I am still Navigating my way, so I don't really understand.if it's not, break it down for me pls..  

Yeah... it pertains to NL. I'm sure you'll get around to it when you do locate it.

I tend to agree with Vina. It does sort of give some insight into the person and their interests etc... 

• Moderators

Yes there is..

If you're using the mobile view, go to your profile page > click on the pencil icon (to edit your profile/about me)

Pretty much the same process when you use the desktop view too.

Viewing your about me on desktop view: the tab right next to the "activity" tab. Voila!

7 minutes ago, kimi said:

Yeah... it pertains to NL. I'm sure you'll get around to it when you do locate it.

I tend to agree with Vina. It does sort of give some insight into the person and their interests etc... 

Me, I'm very lazy when it comes to stuff like this. If you don't point me in the direction, I might not find it. Seems the only thing I am good at here is unearthing old threads.. Lol

Anyway.. You have given me an assignment Kim.. I will try to figure it out. 

My teachers should see me now.. I'm not so much of the genius they thought I was.. Smh

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Anyway.. You have given me an assignment Kim.. I will try to figure it out. 

Loool. Little me 😇

10 minutes ago, kimi said:

Yes there is..

If you're using the mobile view, go to your profile page > click on the pencil icon (to edit your profile/about me)

Pretty much the same process when you use the desktop view too.

Viewing your about me on desktop view: the tab right next to the "activity" tab. Voila!

Oh brother!

There goes my assignment..

Just Kd.. I'm elated.. Yayyy!! 

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Let me start snooping around :D

Oh Hawken.... that's my original partner in crime. Lol

Lol don't let them tell you otherwise baby, I'm still your partner in crime 😀

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, Damiee said:

Mine is published I think. A line or two is great, not an epistle, I like a bit of mystery. 

Nice, no photos of bling bling 😀