Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Weirdest stuff people have told you.

dequeen

My weirdest thing would be when an acquaintance read my palms and said one of my palms says I'm homosexual while my other palm says I'm straight. 

• Moderators

I've been told that I have a nice smile...

I found that weird because it goes without saying that I do!😁:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: hahahaha.

I honestly have been trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind

1 hour ago, vina said:

Someone once said they wanted me to pee in their mouth:597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

I was like wtf! Definitely not my kind of kink

Wtf! Eeeewwwww! That's so gross!

But tell us the truth, did you do it?

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I've been told lotsa weird stuff, but it's often sexual..☺ 

I'm a weirdo myself, so it's all balanced.. 

Tell us some nau....  Let's bask in the weird experiences of your sexual life. :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

27 minutes ago, kimi said:

I found that weird because it goes without saying that I do!😁:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: hahahaha.

It will come to you when you're not trying hard to remember it. Lol. You'll see.

2 hours ago, kimi said:

See this Archbishop of ours..

☺ 😁 

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

Tell us some nau....  Let's bask in the weird experiences of your sexual life. :597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

LMAO!!

There's a proverb in my dialect, when loosely translated it means 'you want to drag me outside' in other words, you want me to expose my weird life? 😁 

Not sharing..you can't stomach it.. 

Just kidding..

Maybe not.. 

Really, I am just teasing.. 😁 I'm still weird though.

10 hours ago, Ivyy said:

😁 I'm still weird though.

I'm obsessed with weird.

I believe in the religion of Maverick. 

Way to go, girl!

13 hours ago, dequeen said:

Wtf! Eeeewwwww! That's so gross!

But tell us the truth, did you do it?

Hahahaha. MY crase never reach that one.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, dequeen said:

:597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1: Noooooo! What????

😂😂😂 It was one useless guy like this ..I went out with my sister and this guy decides to crash our dinner ..to ask if we were twins(a question twins consider very annoying)...we said yes ...this guy refused to go back to his table o ...that's how he started asking stupid questions -like will you guys marry the same man?...like ewww who says that?...Next thing booom it was "Can I have a threesome with both of u"?...I'm like 😱...my sister just got up and left ...I was nonplussed ...I just kept staring @ him ...until my sister shouted my name ...I just got up and told him "you need help"

4 minutes ago, Phegore said:

😂😂😂 It was one useless guy like this ..I went out with my sister and this guy decides to crash our dinner ..to ask if we were twins(a question twins consider very annoying)...we said yes ...this guy refused to go back to his table o ...that's how he started asking stupid questions -like will you guys marry the same man?...like ewww who says that?...Next thing booom it was "Can I have a threesome with both of u"?...I'm like 😱...my sister just got up and left ...I was nonplussed ...I just kept staring @ him ...until my sister shouted my name ...I just got up and told him "you need help"

Well played. Half the population of Nigerian men would have been in psychiatric hospitals if we lived in a better society. I hope he takes your advice. That was just low.

On Thu Jan 25 2018 at 7:17 PM, dequeen said:

Half the population of Nigerian men would have been in psychiatric hospitals if we lived in a better society. 

I concur. 

• 11 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:29 AM, kimi said:

🙄 

On 1/25/2018 at 7:09 PM, Phegore said:

What the hell?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, Txunamy said:

LMAO!!

There's a proverb in my dialect, when loosely translated it means 'you want to drag me outside' in other words, you want me to expose my weird life? 😁 

Not sharing..you can't stomach it.. 

Just kidding..

Maybe not.. 

Really, I am just teasing.. 😁 I'm still weird though.

Can you whisper it in my ear? 😀

On 1/25/2018 at 7:09 PM, Phegore said:

This very funny😁

But in my clear mind am also interested in you and your twin sister not just that guy😎