Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

Last val. Lol. 

I was so naively crushing on this pretty neighbor of mine. I tried all tricks to get her to notice I really like her. Babe no decode or she was just feigning not to understand. Straight girls are sha hard to understand. So I offer to draw lalle (henna) on her hand on Valentine's day, I notice she loves it as she was always wearing one. Not like I even know how to draw that thing but for just the opportunity to be with her all day. I went with drinks and all sort of junks to her place. Turn out I drew the lalle so well and she loved it. In my mind I was having a date and great moment with my Val even though the said Val had idea. Lol. Foolish me, when I could have just tell her or make a move like steal a kiss since we were together all day with no one around but afraid will not let be great. I have evolved now sha. Looking forward to this Valentine.

• 11 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:39 PM, Mimy said:

Last val. Lol. 

I was so naively crushing on this pretty neighbor of mine. I tried all tricks to get her to notice I really like her. Babe no decode or she was just feigning not to understand. Straight girls are sha hard to understand. So I offer to draw lalle (henna) on her hand on Valentine's day, I notice she loves it as she was always wearing one. Not like I even know how to draw that thing but for just the opportunity to be with her all day. I went with drinks and all sort of junks to her place. Turn out I drew the lalle so well and she loved it. In my mind I was having a date and great moment with my Val even though the said Val had idea. Lol. Foolish me, when I could have just tell her or make a move like steal a kiss since we were together all day with no one around but afraid will not let be great. I have evolved now sha. Looking forward to this Valentine.

Aw you should've made your move...she wanted you...I know it.

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Aw you should've made your move...she wanted you...I know it.

Lol yea, right. Problem was, she's too religious to kiss a girl and me, too naive to make a move.

I'm a big girl now 😄

• Haha 1