Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Colors of the wind

Dipbluesae

Right in my hand I held you aloft and watched as you disappeared to thin air, you kept running far away from me, blewing into my frozen emotion..

The words I love you weren't enough, did you have to do this too. Yet your smiles so beautiful, kept making me want to love you all over again with passion..

In my eyes, you are the wind and I want to paint you in colors, still I fear you would disappear once more leaving me alone and confined..

I remember our first kiss, the excitement was  euphoric, I'm sure you know what you do to me, when you put your arms around me from behind..

Even if I don't know the world, it doesn't mean I don't hurt. You can push me away all you want, but I'll come back and stick to you like a gum..

I should have left, I know that too but why do I still linger around even when you are gone, I keep asking myself. Hoping for a miracle perhaps, wishing for a love that would never come..

D.B.S