Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How old is too old to find yourself?

Oldlover

These days, I find myself asking the silly questions. Questioning everything I've ever done, decisions I made when I was young and restless. 

Hi. Bisexual mother of 3 here. Too old to be silly, not old enough to know better. Not very good at introductions. Always makes me feel like an Imposter. Looking to chit chat and get to know people. 

Say hello if you have a moment. Ciao. 

• Like 1

Welcome Oldlover. Nice name lol. This just remind me of the saying in Hausa: da tsohuwar zuma ake magani. I can't think of how best to translate it in English without loosing its meaning. Lol

4 hours ago, Teewhy said:

As a matter of fact, nothing is too old to do,  you can't be too old to do something worthwhile for yourself. 

You are welcome home. 

Thank you for the welcome home. 

2 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Welcome Oldlover. Nice name lol. This just remind me of the saying in Hausa: da tsohuwar zuma ake magani. I can't think of how best to translate it in English without loosing its meaning. Lol

Ah. Please try and translate so I have an idea. Thank you for the welcome. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Definitely meaning to spend 2018 letting go and doing more for myself. 

Meanwhile, what do you ladies do for fun around here? Someone show me the ropes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...