Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Agnostics unite

Oldlover

Any agnostics in the house? When did you start to question organized religion? How do you survive in hyper-religious Nigeria? 

For me, it's really been in the 3 or 4 years that my unanswered questions about religion have gotten louder. It shook a lot of my core; I was raised as a pastor's daughter who went to church 3 or 4 times a week every week. 

Some days I like to believe that there some greater power beyond myself directing things. Other days, when I see the chaos and anarchy human beings unleash on each other, it's had to believe that any kind benevolent greater power is letting all this happen. 

Anyone else? 

I really really battled with this when I lost my mum..

I had a lot of questions begging for answers.i was in a fix. I questioned everything I once believed in.

I woke up one morning and decided God doesn't exist. There can't be a merciful God who sits and watch evil thrive.  It was a battle..i was in that place for months.. 

In the end, I decided to stick to what I have always known. And which is that God is supreme. He will always reign supreme. And frankly, I'd rather live and die with that belief. 

• Like 1

"Other days, when I see the chaos and anarchy human beings unleash on each other, it's had to believe that any kind benevolent greater power is letting all this happen."

God gave us free will. Kinda pointless to have free will if every time he has to step in because some human decides to be an "as****h**le".

Morever, why do we look to God to fix problems that we can fix ourselves? Look at Nigeria for example. One baboon had the effrontery to say a snake swallowed 36m. And as per Nigerians, chants of " God will punish them and their generation filled the air". My question is why are we waiting for God? What happened to you and I? Because personally, if you show me road, I will punish them all by myself.

Its not God that made a 47year old man rape a 2 year old girl. Sure, he may cry "it was the devil" but it definitely wasn't God so why are we calling God?

My point is we need to start accepting responsibility and holding each other accountable for our own screwups. Not God.

As for questioning his existence, I never have. What I have on so many occasions questioned is the religion and its doctrines. When I went home for Christmas last year, for bants, I started asking my mum questions, questioning the bible, pointing out inconsistencies. She got this panicked bewildered look on her face 😭 it was too funny (I bet if I was younger she'd have whooped my ass). She kept shouting "is this why you no longer go to church??" And I'm like "Calm down mum. I believe in God and I'm still a Christian but assume I was an unbeliever, how would you explain this?". Anyway, she wasn't having any of it and told me to stop blaspheming!

I digress.

I guess what i am trying to say is there will always be questions we will never be able to answer. The very foundation of Christianity is love and faith. And faith is a strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

The two greatest commandments is to love God and to love our neighbours. If humans would simply focus on those, the world would be a better place.

• Upvote 2

“Can there be doubt about God, the creator of the heavens and the earth?” (Quran 14:10). Yes, there can! And not just one doubt, but many doubts. 

There are many doubts about God. If  the knowledge of God was intrinsic and  intuitive with no doubt about it, then it wouldn’t require hundreds of thousands of books, philosophies, religions, prophets and miracles to prove His existence. If there was no doubt about God, then no-one would doubt it. 

It is hard for man to accept the truth of his condition as it is without the comfort of angels, Paradise, and a god who watches over him night and day. 

This underlying need for security and the fear of being alone and helpless is one of the reasons why we remain so attached to the myth of God. 

Until now, I cannot understand any meaning to belief in God when he doesn’t stir a finger nor leave a trace. The only meaning I can think of is a psychological meaning: that we created God to fill a psychological need. If faith in God is lost, then the whole edifice comes crashing down. Gone is hope, dreams, angels, prophets, and paradise. Instead, the stark reality of our condition and mortality becomes painfully clear, and this is something man doesn’t want to face. So the believer has a strong incentive to cling on to faith in God. He doesn’t want to die, so he creates the idea that death is simply a door to a new life—the real life. 

God is a redundant addition invented by man during his evolution as he developed the capacity for introspection and abstract thinking in a world that was dangerous and frightening, where he sought help to survive in any way he can.He tried appealing to the forces or spirits in nature. To gods that were  more powerful than the gods of a hostile tribe. To a God who was bigger and stronger than them all. It is a concept we have become deeply emotionally attached to and find impossible to let go of. It is a refuge for the poor, weak, destitute and deprived who are powerless, and so seek a powerful guardian full of love, care, and affection, who will right the wrongs, bring justice, security, and peace. But when we find he doesn’t bring anything except more suffering, we do not leave him. No, we blame ourselves and increase our devotion and give each other the good news of the reward to come that shall be all the greater or our suffering. 

The belief that this life is temporary,  the next life is everlasting. This life is full of pain, struggle, and suffering, but the next life is full of pleasure, joy, and happiness. It is a concept that has become deeply embedded in the human psyche. 

So he will use every means possible to preserve that which guarantees him immortality. Performing mentalgymnastics to “prove” whatever is necessary to ensure his everlasting happiness. Blame himself and his own shortcomings if something doesn’t make sense rather than questio his beliefs.   

Perhap  we should leave people in their delusions. Perhaps it is impossible to completely free them from myths. They serve a purpose. Since God is the greatest of these delusions, then it is from faith in Him that people derive the greatest pleasure. The believers fight with the “Sword of God,” and no matter how many times they are defeated, humiliated, and crushed, they will not stop believing that God will bring them victory if not in this world, then in the next. 

20 hours ago, Oldlover said:

did you start to question organized religion? How do you survive in hyper-religious Nigeria? 

It's been four years now since I dare to confront my doubts, discarded organized religions and became indifferent to the existence of a supreme being. I have embraced the possibility (which is highly probable considering the state of nature) that we are here alone. 

How do I survive in hyper-religious Nigeria? I keep my lack of beliefs to myself just like my sexuality. Living in a region where apostates get beheaded. The smartest thing to do is to stay closeted. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

It's been four years now since I dare to confront my doubts, discarded organized religions and became indifferent to the existence of a supreme being. I have embraced the possibility (which is highly probable considering the state of nature) that we are here alone. 

How do I survive in hyper-religious Nigeria? I keep my lack of beliefs to myself just like my sexuality. Living in a region where apostates get beheaded. The smartest thing to do is to stay closeted. 

Sigh. Is it any wonder our country is the way it is? The whole society forces everyone to live in the closet about so many things. 

5 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

“Can there be doubt about God, the creator of the heavens and the earth?” (Quran 14:10). Yes, there can! And not just one doubt, but many doubts. 

There are many doubts about God. If  the knowledge of God was intrinsic and  intuitive with no doubt about it, then it wouldn’t require hundreds of thousands of books, philosophies, religions, prophets and miracles to prove His existence. If there was no doubt about God, then no-one would doubt it. 

It is hard for man to accept the truth of his condition as it is without the comfort of angels, Paradise, and a god who watches over him night and day. 

This underlying need for security and the fear of being alone and helpless is one of the reasons why we remain so attached to the myth of God. 

Until now, I cannot understand any meaning to belief in God when he doesn’t stir a finger nor leave a trace. The only meaning I can think of is a psychological meaning: that we created God to fill a psychological need. If faith in God is lost, then the whole edifice comes crashing down. Gone is hope, dreams, angels, prophets, and paradise. Instead, the stark reality of our condition and mortality becomes painfully clear, and this is something man doesn’t want to face. So the believer has a strong incentive to cling on to faith in God. He doesn’t want to die, so he creates the idea that death is simply a door to a new life—the real life. 

God is a redundant addition invented by man during his evolution as he developed the capacity for introspection and abstract thinking in a world that was dangerous and frightening, where he sought help to survive in any way he can.He tried appealing to the forces or spirits in nature. To gods that were  more powerful than the gods of a hostile tribe. To a God who was bigger and stronger than them all. It is a concept we have become deeply emotionally attached to and find impossible to let go of. It is a refuge for the poor, weak, destitute and deprived who are powerless, and so seek a powerful guardian full of love, care, and affection, who will right the wrongs, bring justice, security, and peace. But when we find he doesn’t bring anything except more suffering, we do not leave him. No, we blame ourselves and increase our devotion and give each other the good news of the reward to come that shall be all the greater or our suffering. 

The belief that this life is temporary,  the next life is everlasting. This life is full of pain, struggle, and suffering, but the next life is full of pleasure, joy, and happiness. It is a concept that has become deeply embedded in the human psyche. 

So he will use every means possible to preserve that which guarantees him immortality. Performing mentalgymnastics to “prove” whatever is necessary to ensure his everlasting happiness. Blame himself and his own shortcomings if something doesn’t make sense rather than questio his beliefs.   

Perhap  we should leave people in their delusions. Perhaps it is impossible to completely free them from myths. They serve a purpose. Since God is the greatest of these delusions, then it is from faith in Him that people derive the greatest pleasure. The believers fight with the “Sword of God,” and no matter how many times they are defeated, humiliated, and crushed, they will not stop believing that God will bring them victory if not in this world, then in the next. 

Everything you said in this. I think the only point of intrigue that still remains for me is why all societies seemed to develops gods with almost universally similar identities. Even in isolation from each other, each society created the same god, with just a few differences that could be attributed to culture and environment. 

Well, Oldlover, every society develops gods because we unconsciously know there is a higher being. It is a way to explain our existence and the cycle of life. For there to be good, there must be bad. So, if there is a hell, there must be a heaven. 

I do not subscribe to the modern concept of agnostic or atheist, which ever fancy word they come up with next. As much as I respect people’s beliefs, I do not understand how anyone can doubt the existence of a higher being. Explain it away with science but none of such explanations has ever gotten round to actually explaining the Big Bang theory. I am a Christian and I have issues with organized religion. That doesn’t mean I do not believe in God.

Like Ivyy, I had the same struggle when I lost my mother and siblings. It took years for me to get out of the darkness but I never got to the point where I stopped believing in God. I questioned the rationale of Him not answering my prayers, I was sad, angry and sometimes I cursed Him but I did that because I believed and knew He had the power to save them and didn’t. That doesn’t mean His not merciful or loving. It simply means life is a cycle and when you’ve run your full cycle you leave. The wisdom to know that, He gave us but not the will to accept it.

I know some people in the community struggle with this based on religious perceptions about LGBTQI. Mind you, the Bible or Quran is subject to the interpretation of the clergy who reads it. The stance of organized religion against LGBTQI is not based on a written rule in the Bible rather it is the interpretation that was given to certain texts such the Adam and Eve creation, and Sodom and Gomorrah—which by the way practiced open homosexuality. Unfortunately, if you read the Roman history you will be shocked to learn, homosexuality is not a new concept and was actually openly practiced once upon a time in history until some fancy priest came along.

The hypocrisy of organized religion is such that members are willfully blind to the faulty interpretations given to scriptures by the clergy. Not because they do not know the 11 commandment says to love your neighbor like yourself but because they are scared. The bedrock of every religion is love. But the basic human nature is selfish, everyone wants to make heaven and in this world you get there by listening and obeying the clergy. So, because the clergy has feed them all these stories of damnation any attempt to deviate from the norm is met with “you will go to hell.” So, if the clergy says, A is wrong and B is right, it must be. It is worse for those who are mentally and intellectually starved. That is why in our society, you find someone who cannot afford 3 meals a day, selling his belongings to pay tithe or sow seed in the church, just because you have been promised you can buy your way to heaven or to God’s blessings. The problem really is that when it comes to religion, humans are incapable of thinking for themselves.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frendz said:

Well, Oldlover, every society develops gods because we unconsciously know there is a higher being. It is a way to explain our existence and the cycle of life. For there to be good, there must be bad. So, if there is a hell, there must be a heaven. 

I do not subscribe to the modern concept of agnostic or atheist, which ever fancy word they come up with next. As much as I respect people’s beliefs, I do not understand how anyone can doubt the existence of a higher being. Explain it away with science but none of such explanations has ever gotten round to actually explaining the Big Bang theory. I am a Christian and I have issues with organized religion. That doesn’t mean I do not believe in God.

Like Ivyy, I had the same struggle when I lost my mother and siblings. It took years for me to get out of the darkness but I never got to the point where I stopped believing in God. I questioned the rationale of Him not answering my prayers, I was sad, angry and sometimes I cursed Him but I did that because I believed and knew He had the power to save them and didn’t. That doesn’t mean His not merciful or loving. It simply means life is a cycle and when you’ve run your full cycle you leave. The wisdom to know that, He gave us but not the will to accept it.

I know some people in the community struggle with this based on religious perceptions about LGBTQI. Mind you, the Bible or Quran is subject to the interpretation of the clergy who reads it. The stance of organized religion against LGBTQI is not based on a written rule in the Bible rather it is the interpretation that was given to certain texts such the Adam and Eve creation, and Sodom and Gomorrah—which by the way practiced open homosexuality. Unfortunately, if you read the Roman history you will be shocked to learn, homosexuality is not a new concept and was actually openly practiced once upon a time in history until some fancy priest came along.

The hypocrisy of organized religion is such that members are willfully blind to the faulty interpretations given to scriptures by the clergy. Not because they do not know the 11 commandment says to love your neighbor like yourself but because they are scared. The bedrock of every religion is love. But the basic human nature is selfish, everyone wants to make heaven and in this world you get there by listening and obeying the clergy. So, because the clergy has feed them all these stories of damnation any attempt to deviate from the norm is met with “you will go to hell.” So, if the clergy says, A is wrong and B is right, it must be. It is worse for those who are mentally and intellectually starved. That is why in our society, you find someone who cannot afford 3 meals a day, selling his belongings to pay tithe or sow seed in the church, just because you have been promised you can buy your way to heaven or to God’s blessings. The problem really is that when it comes to religion, humans are incapable of thinking for themselves.

I'm so so sorry about your mum and siblings..

During the early stages of grief , I really got to learn the serenity prayer and I recite it everyday..

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change

The courage to change the things I can

And the wisdom to know the difference. 

There is a reason why alcoholics and addicts, turn to a higher power for strength during their anonymous meetings. 

There is a higher power, there is a creator of the universe, I cannot be swayed. 

#shalom#

• Like 1

On 15/02/2018 at 3:02 AM, Hawken said:

"Other days, when I see the chaos and anarchy human beings unleash on each other, it's had to believe that any kind benevolent greater power is letting all this happen."

God gave us free will. Kinda pointless to have free will if every time he has to step in because some human decides to be an "as****h**le".

Morever, why do we look to God to fix problems that we can fix ourselves? Look at Nigeria for example. One baboon had the effrontery to say a snake swallowed 36m. And as per Nigerians, chants of " God will punish them and their generation filled the air". My question is why are we waiting for God? What happened to you and I? Because personally, if you show me road, I will punish them all by myself.

Its not God that made a 47year old man rape a 2 year old girl. Sure, he may cry "it was the devil" but it definitely wasn't God so why are we calling God?

My point is we need to start accepting responsibility and holding each other accountable for our own screwups. Not God.

As for questioning his existence, I never have. What I have on so many occasions questioned is the religion and its doctrines. When I went home for Christmas last year, for bants, I started asking my mum questions, questioning the bible, pointing out inconsistencies. She got this panicked bewildered look on her face 😭 it was too funny (I bet if I was younger she'd have whooped my ass). She kept shouting "is this why you no longer go to church??" And I'm like "Calm down mum. I believe in God and I'm still a Christian but assume I was an unbeliever, how would you explain this?". Anyway, she wasn't having any of it and told me to stop blaspheming!

I digress.

I guess what i am trying to say is there will always be questions we will never be able to answer. The very foundation of Christianity is love and faith. And faith is a strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

The two greatest commandments is to love God and to love our neighbours. If humans would simply focus on those, the world would be a better place.

The two greatest commandments is to love God and to love our neighbours. If humans would simply focus on those, the world would be a better place....

That's just all we need.

18 hours ago, Oldlover said:

Everything you said in this. I think the only point of intrigue that still remains for me is why all societies seemed to develops gods with almost universally similar identities. Even in isolation from each other, each society created the same god, with just a few differences that could be attributed to culture and environment. 

The idea of a God was a basic survival instinct developed by earlier humans, in attempt to provide answers to natural phenomena like why the sun rise and sets, the moon, stars, volcanos, earthquakes, origin of life and all. These things were considered as mysteries to them due to limited knowledge at that time. The thing about evolution is we shed features we no longer require for survival. Just as the north humans shed their melanin as they moved north, adapted to their new climate and environment, we're likely to do away with religions/beliefs in any deity as we evolved.

Today we no longer believe in stories like those about Zeus, Amadiohia, Santo, Tsumburbura... For us with the benefit of modern thinking, these tales have now all been classified as mythology, fictional stories that gives us an entertaining glimpse into our superstitious past. We're now intellectually evolved and technologically skilled people. We're nothing like our ancestors. 

Our future generations will look at our God as we look at Zeus, Sango, Amadioha... They will look back at our religious beliefs and categories them as the mythology of an unelightened time. They will laugh at us for believing in whole host of magical claims, human inexplicably rising from dead, miraculous virgin births, vengeful God that send plagues and floods, mystical promises of the afterlife in heavens or fiery hell. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have always questioned religion since i was a kid and I wondered what i was doing wrong. How could everyone be so sure that they live their entire life based on this certainty or a book or whatever scripture they subscribed to.

It was their certainty that always confused me and i always felt heretic for daring to question. When i felt brave enough to ask certain questions, all the answers i got beget other questions. 

I got the "you will understand when you are older" line but as i got older, i was more confused because I couldnt find any justification for the certainty. 

Be thankful for the little things they say but I could never understand that either. Sure I woke up this morning but why should I be grateful when several little kids didnt. What is so special about me; why should other people's misfortune make me grateful or thankful. Why werent they saved if omnipotence is a valid as they claim. 

Free will and destiny could never coexist with logic for me. 

So i asked more questions.

The more i found out, the less i believed the existence of a supreme being. 

The exact problem I have with organised religion is the claim they have all the answers or simply believe. I really really tried. Life would be much easier for me if I could throw all my senses away and actually believe but I am unable to.

Science makes sense to me, evolution has been proven over and over again with facts. And science never claims to have all the answers, there is continual learning and discoveries daily. They are exciting to me. 

Left to organized religion, the earth would still be flat. 

Now, I dont know if there is a God. And there has not been any concrete proof that one exists so I am going live my life like no Gods exists. If anyone could show me an actual proof besides faith, then maybe I will believe but I definitely wouldnt worship such a God. There is way to many f***ked up shit going on in the world and it would be great if he could intervene. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

There is way to many f***ked up shit going on in the world and it would be great if he could intervene. 

My exact train of thoughts when I lost my mum..

But like religious folks always say, I'd Rather believe in God and then find out he doesn't exist in the afterlife, than not to believe in God, only to find out when I die, that indeed there is a God.. 

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

My exact train of thoughts when I lost my mum..

But like religious folks always say, I'd Rather believe in God and then find out he doesn't exist in the afterlife, than not to believe in God, only to find out when I die, that indeed there is a God.. 

My condolences on the loss of your mum.

Grief has been know to make humans question the fickleness of our existence. 

I understand the hedging on the what have I got to lose if I believe. Different strokes I guess. My realities are just different. I like proofs

5 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

My condolences on the loss of your mum.

Grief has been know to make humans question the fickleness of our existence. 

I understand the hedging on the what have I got to lose if I believe. Different strokes I guess. My realities are just different. I like proofs

☺ 

Imagine a school without a principal, or a family without a head(be it the mom or dad), imagine an office with a boss... These are the numerous questions I ask myself when I have questions about God and religion. 

I was raised by a mom who lost her husband at a very young age, without and education or a job but she resorted to an absolute trust in God, and when we her children look back we know that for a truth there is God. 

That having been established, I think the problem and the reason that induce our doubt and questions is the religion. The past generations did us no good religiously and this new one is threading same path. People do not take their time to discover the Supreme being for who He/she is. We took what the men/women of the pulpit told us and ran with it, nobody cared to put the Supreme being to a test. 

For instance : I lost my dad at 2 years old  but I have younger cousins whose dads where still alive and I didn't understand why they had dads and I didn't and being a very emotional child I cry whenever they upset me because I thought they did that because they had Dad and I didn't, when it was time to start school, they started before me because their dads could afford it and my mom couldn't, one day they came back from school and had stories to tell me then I cried to my mom to inquire why I hadn't started school and Ma said I should go to a small alter in our room and tell it to my dad, I should cry if I had to and I did. I went to talk to an imaginary Dad and boy did I cry? Well, after that heart broken moment at the alter a miracle happened the next week and I started school, that alter because a place where we all went to tell God what we needed and He/she made it happen miraculously. 

Now that was my mom putting a dimension to discovering God, many parents will send their kids, especially daughters to pastor's and priests to help them talk to God That way they can discover God for themselves and with a reason. 

The religion is the problem we have, they do not allow us create a personal channel to God and discover Him/her for whom He/she is to us and not what they tell us He/she is. 

What I know for certain is that there is God and I don't need a religion or a pastor /priests to prove that 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I'd Rather believe in God and then find out he doesn't exist in the afterlife, than not to believe in God, only to find out when I die, that indeed there is a God.. 

Lol. Pascal's wager, the idea of believing in God just in case. How do you know which of the God to bank on? There are over thousands of Gods with mutually exclusive beliefs system (i.e the believe in one God will hinder you from believe in others). How do you know the one you've chosen to bet on is the one true God? Even within the Abrahamic faiths, a Christian is still going to the Muslim hell and vice-versa. What if you die and found out Allah or Zeus is the one true God. You see there's actually no much difference between a person who worships just one God and discarded the rest and the person who discarded all Gods. Either way, chances of getting roasted is almost the same. Lol

By the way, why did this God so much want us to believe and worship him least he roast us in his celestial oven. Silly God craving for attention. Lol

Living your life believing and worshipping a tyrant God out of fear just in case, is not a nice way to live. 

19 hours ago, Midnighter said:

I have always questioned religion since i was a kid and I wondered what i was doing wrong. How could everyone be so sure that they live their entire life based on this certainty or a book or whatever scripture they subscribed to.

It was their certainty that always confused me and i always felt heretic for daring to question. When i felt brave enough to ask certain questions, all the answers i got beget other questions. 

I got the "you will understand when you are older" line but as i got older, i was more confused because I couldnt find any justification for the certainty. 

Be thankful for the little things they say but I could never understand that either. Sure I woke up this morning but why should I be grateful when several little kids didnt. What is so special about me; why should other people's misfortune make me grateful or thankful. Why werent they saved if omnipotence is a valid as they claim. 

Free will and destiny could never coexist with logic for me. 

So i asked more questions.

The more i found out, the less i believed the existence of a supreme being. 

The exact problem I have with organised religion is the claim they have all the answers or simply believe. I really really tried. Life would be much easier for me if I could throw all my senses away and actually believe but I am unable to.

Science makes sense to me, evolution has been proven over and over again with facts. And science never claims to have all the answers, there is continual learning and discoveries daily. They are exciting to me. 

Left to organized religion, the earth would still be flat. 

Now, I dont know if there is a God. And there has not been any concrete proof that one exists so I am going live my life like no Gods exists. If anyone could show me an actual proof besides faith, then maybe I will believe but I definitely wouldnt worship such a God. There is way to many f***ked up shit going on in the world and it would be great if he could intervene. 

Doubt is the most honest position.

Any book or person who tell you with certainty about the existence of a God is lying. Especially when the evidence for the existence of such God is based on some ancient myths which reason can't rationalize but instead required believe based on faith. We don't know whether there's a God or not. No one know, science doesn't know (at least not yet. Probably in future as knowledge advances) 

In ancient times God talked to people, performed miracles, interfered, intervened, smote enemies and assisted the righteous.

But once humanity emerged from a time of superstition and gained the ability to scientifically record and verify such things - God doesn't want to do all that stuff anymore.

That's not the slightest bit suspicious.

3 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Doubt is the most honest position.

Any book or person who tell you with certainty about the existence of a God is lying. Especially when the evidence for the existence of such God is based on some ancient myths which reason can't rationalize but instead required believe based on faith. We don't know whether there's a God or not. No one know, science doesn't know (at least not yet. Probably in future as knowledge advances) 

In ancient times God talked to people, performed miracles, interfered, intervened, smote enemies and assisted the righteous.

But once humanity emerged from a time of superstition and gained the ability to scientifically record and verify such things - God doesn't want to do all that stuff anymore.

That's not the slightest bit suspicious.

Absolutely. Not suspicious at all.

I wish i could believe I had a $1 million in my account and show up to collect.

1 minute ago, Midnighter said:

Absolutely. Not suspicious at all.

I wish i could believe I had a $1 million in my account and show up to collect.

Believe midnighter, believe..

If you ask for one million dollars from God, you can get two.. 

The big man upstairs is always benevolent. ☺ 

18 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Believe midnighter, believe..

If you ask for one million dollars from God, you can get two.. 

The big man upstairs is always benevolent. ☺ 

😁😁😁😁

I will like to study that phenomenon and patent it.

I think Gimbiya has said my mind here. 

Since I abandoned my beliefs, I’ve been dealing with reality on reality’s  term. It’s the only way to make practical improvements in a situation.