Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Favorite Movies, Movie Quotes/lines, and Animations

Txunamy

6 hours ago, Michelle said:

@Txunamy how about this one? You know I don't do thrillers and it bothers me to see Octavia play such a role. 

Octavia is an Actress and she is just in character, why does it bother you? She is doing it for the dough, its her job.. 😀

I Love Thrillers. .. The suspense, the thrills,  The Acceleration of your heart beat,  The anticipation, The mind games, everything. 

Its Not real, its just Lights,  camera, Action.. 

On 5/2/2019 at 4:25 AM, Txunamy said:

why does it bother you?

Because I don't want to see her that way...positive vibes only. I don't like to see people of color in general play those roles...it's looks extra creepy.

• Like 1
Just now, Michelle said:

Because I don't want to see her that way...positive vibes only. I don't like to see people of color in general play those roles...it's looks extra creepy.

Its just Acting. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

"I believe that when it comes to matters of the heart, the only sin is turning your back on love because of what other people think"

~ Holiday in the movie, 'Holiday heart' 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

"I believe that when it comes to matters of the heart, the only sin is turning your back on love because of what other people think"

~ Holiday in the movie, 'Holiday heart' 

So fairy tale like...

In reality, sometimes, it pays to listen most especially when our hearts hinder our ability to think clearly. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

So fairy tale like...

In reality, sometimes, it pays to listen most especially when our hearts hinder our ability to think clearly. 

Okay, let me make the scene a little clearer.. a little girl asked a gay man/drag queen, if he really likes boys, and when he replied in the affirmative, she asked if he does or doesn't consider that a sin.. 

The above Quote from the movie, was his response.. 😁

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Okay, let me make the scene a little clearer.. a little girl asked a gay man/drag queen, if he really likes boys, and when he replied in the affirmative, she asked if he does or doesn't consider that a sin.. 

The above Quote from the movie, was his response.. 😁

Lol. Thanks. I was speaking in more general terms. The quote sparked a thought in my head. 

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Jerry Maguire

My heart literally turned to jelly watching this😊 Love is worth fighting for.  "You had me at hello"

This is one movie I haven't seen, but I have seen the trailer. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

So I saw the movie 'Green book' (2018) today. Its one of the most interesting movies I have seen in 2020. Its a true life story about friendship that transcends race/color/ traditions.. A very beautiful story I tell ya, and inspiring too. 

If you haven't yet watched it, pls download it if you can. But, wait,  its a movie set back in the 60's, at the peak of segregation in the united states. If you are not a fan of movies with a classic setting, you would not like it. 

Green Book is a must see. If you have seen it already and enjoyed it, 👊👊

The end scene when Don Shirley showed up at tony's house on christmas day made me tear up. 

“You know, my father used to say, whatever you do, do it 100%. When you work, work. When you laugh, laugh. When you eat, eat like it's your last meal.” 

- Virggo mortensen(Tony lip) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...