Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My worst self-inflicted torment

Keke

Sometime last year, I was paired on official assignment to a different state with a colleague of mine.
Each person was entitled to a separate room but as my eye dey chuk for money, I suggested we use one room and share the money for the other room.  I wish I didn't.
Now thing is she is just how I'm crazy for. Plump, ass and soft body. I've always seen her fully dressed in the office so I wasn't ready for what hit me.
Naked, girl is a goddess. Life-sized chocolate. Full breast with very dark areola (I love dark areola); not so flat tommy, comfy for a pillow 😉, then that ass that forms a perfect heart when she bends to apply her cream after bathing and the glimpse of meaty labia just perfectly cushioned within the heart shape.
How on Earth did I survive?
Crazy part is that as far as I know, she's straight as a rule and I couldn't take the chance.
Office parole gone wrong? You don't want that trust me.
So I was tortured for a whole week. Seeing that body every morning, watching her nipples straining against her night T-shirt when the room gets very cold,  knowing I could just reach out and pull her closer but commanding my hands not to.
Worse part is that there was no intellectual connection which is always a soft landing for me. Just pure lust. It was one hell of a week.
I don't plan to ever treat myself that bad, ever again.
What's yours?

• Haha 3

lol! My mind while reading this was going "Hey just ask. You never know!". I guess coz the girls I've dated have been dead on straight (not sure if that's a coincidence) before I asked them out. But that's pretty risky I guess. Sorry. Know how you feel. In uni for some weird reason all my roomies were pretty hot and I had to live with some toture even while I dated one of them. Totally stinks.

2 minutes ago, mandah said:

lol! My mind while reading this was going "Hey just ask. You never know!". I guess coz the girls I've dated have been dead on straight (not sure if that's a coincidence) before I asked them out. But that's pretty risky I guess. Sorry. Know how you feel. In uni for some weird reason all my roomies were pretty hot and I had to live with some toture even while I dated one of them. Totally stinks.

If I had asked and she declined, I would have to see her everyday in the office.

What if there's a gossip part of her that I've not seen? Hmmm, was difficult but I kukuma respectee my sefee o

1 hour ago, Keke said:

If I had asked and she declined, I would have to see her everyday in the office.

What if there's a gossip part of her that I've not seen? Hmmm, was difficult but I kukuma respectee my sefee o

True but some times for you to know their real status, you can use the "l used to be gay line" and tell her one of your nice love experience. If she is into girls, she will fall for it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MENA said:

True but some times for you to know their real status, you can use the "l used to be gay line" and tell her one of your nice love experience. If she is into girls, she will fall for it.

Lol used to be gay? 

5 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol used to be gay? 

Yes, it gives a soft landing to the other person. If she is or was, she will feel comfortable to share her story or rather she will  wave it off.

I know. However, one is either gay or not or at least bisexual. Not sure there is such a thing as being “formerly gay”. One is born gay. Tbh I won’t take any one that says that seriously.