Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Took a little while.

Stnunus

I got all the instructions wrong so it took over 2 years of signing in as a guest before I got approved,lol.In this period I got done with school,worked for an NGO,started on my path to professional photography,moved to lagos for nysc(still here🙂) and I think I know myself a little better.So hopefully the reasons why I wanted to join in the first place are even more true now than they were then,i hope to meet new and wonderful people on here and maybe find love if y'all know what I mean!😎😛..It took a little while while but I finally got in.. went over my note and discovered I didn't even say who I was so here goes,am helen a village girl at heart whom most people are mistaken about😁😁any other thing you'd like to know ask me. cheers!

• Like 3

Hmmm... I thought as much. Thank you for being so kind as to tell me. What does it mean?

3 minutes ago, Stnunus said:

its saint nunus,sorry there's no full stop before the nunus

16 minutes ago, Stnunus said:

I got all the instructions wrong so it took over 2 years of signing in as a guest before I got approved,lol.In this period I got done with school,worked for an NGO,started on my path to professional photography,moved to lagos for nysc(still here🙂) and I think I know myself a little better.So hopefully the reasons why I wanted to join in the first place are even more true now than they were then,i hope to meet new and wonderful people on here and maybe find love if y'all know what I mean!😎😛..It took a little while while but I finally got in.. went over my note and discovered I didn't even say who I was so here goes,am helen a village girl at heart whom most people are mistaken about😁😁any other thing you'd like to know ask me. cheers!

Pardon my manners, I haven't welcomed you. 

You are welcome, Helen (the village girl at heart), to NL. Please enjoy your stay😊

• Moderators

The only Saint on NL -child of incorruptible seed. Before you get derailed by the daughters of the world, please sign up to her most holy vineyard :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

Your cloak is ready o... I see you've started reading, enjoying and entertaining yourself with threads known for their carnal content :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

Welcome St. 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Your cloak is ready o... I see you've started reading, enjoying and entertaining yourself with threads known for their carnal content

Hahahh brethren where is the chill? she could be going through those threads for research purposes :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: 

• Haha 1
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, RayBlac said:

Hmmm... I thought as much. Thank you for being so kind as to tell me. What does it mean?

Jez seeing this Ray..its a pet name got from my native name ENUWA and I had an uncle who always called me Saint Nunus so I adopted it as a nickname...

• Like 1
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, kimi said:

Fabulous fabulous intro! I enjoyed this! Welcome onboard St. I enjoyed reading about your journey while in the waiting. Lol

am glad you did,thank you kimi.

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, kimi said:

The only Saint on NL -child of incorruptible seed. Before you get derailed by the daughters of the world, please sign up to her most holy vineyard :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

Your cloak is ready o... I see you've started reading, enjoying and entertaining yourself with threads known for their carnal content :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1:

o well a girl has to make the most of the opportunities she finds,lol.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:47 AM, Gimbiyya said:

Welcome St. 

Hahahh brethren where is the chill? she could be going through those threads for research purposes :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: 

😁😁 ke da kika sani,lol

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, Princesa said:

Hello stnunus had to say ur name like 5 times in my head b4 typing. Ya welcome to Nl

thank you princess

• Like 1
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, Tender said:

Hello St.Nunus (What does Nunus mean) lol

Welcome on board.

I hope you enjoy your membership and make the most of it.

thank you,i hope so too

20 hours ago, Stnunus said:

😁😁 ke da kika sani,lol

Kutumelesi! Kice ke tamu ce. Maraba da zuwa St. Nono...kash! Afuwa Nunus na ke san fada. 

• Haha 1
On 2/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, Stnunus said:

Welcome St.nunus. great to have you here

• Like 1

welcome Stnunus..... enoy ur stay.

am i the only one reading that nunu in her name wrong?   like the popular nunu is the movies.... hmmmmmm

11 hours ago, Spicy said:

welcome Stnunus..... enoy ur stay.

am i the only one reading that nunu in her name wrong?   like the popular nunu is the movies.... hmmmmmm

and what movie would this be?have no idea