Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Love and babies (part two)

VINA

True to her words, a car arrived for me the next day and the first thing that came to my mind was WTF!!

I called her immediately.

"Audrey, you didnt tell me you were buying my womb. A f***king range rover? Really?"

"Lily, I'm pretty much bummed from work and I got the car way cheaper, its no big deal, I'm rich"

She sounded really tired and I felt bad for bugging her.

"I'm sorry, just didn't want you to go out of your way for me"

"You are going out of your way for me so... Listen, I'm going to take care of you, always. So do you like the car?"

I smiled happily as I admired the car.
"Yes, its amazing. Thanks"

It was another week before we visited the doctor. I travelled down to her city and I was given a clean bill of health.

It was another month before the foetus was introduced into my womb. The doctors said its a fifty fifty percent success rate but I know deep down that it was going to stick. For her sakes I prayed for it to stay and stay it did. 

I called her one morning to let her know the good news, my dozen home tests all showed the same results.

"Audrey, I'm pregnant!"

She screamed for joy and by evening she was with me in my city.

She fussed over me, handed over a gazillion books on pregnancy to me while keeping some on parenting for herself. 

I stayed up in her hotel room for a long while. She dropped kisses on my flat stomach and even spoke to it.

It was the weirdest thing ever but it gave me butterflies and definitely made me wet a little.

"Have you told my brother?"

"Nope, just you. I wanted you to know first, you could tell them if you want"

"Wise. Are you hungry?"

She fed me till I was full and the next day, she took me to register for antenatal at one of the best hospitals in town. According to her, she wasn't going to take any chances.

The doctors were satisfied with me and the baby. We were both doing fine. Later that day, she travelled back and I missed her terribly.

My sister hugged me when I got home and started to tell tales about pregnancy and child birth and I really wasn't interested. 

She couldn't stop yapping and I was bored out of my mind. I feigned vomiting and ran into the toilet to sit there.

I was suddenly overcome with emotions and I started to cry. I cried silently for no reason and when I was done, I started to laugh at my own stupidity.

It was in that condition that Audrey called me.

"You sound funny, is the baby alright, are you feeling well?"

"Yeah, I am  fine, just so hormonal"

We chatted for a while before she got off the phone to work.

I slept fitfully that day.

I was about two months gone when I sat in my bed again in tears, I was so horny I could hump a leg or any hard surface.

I was thinking of bringing myself to orgasm when I remembered that, Audrey and I had a deal.

I dialed her number immediately.

"Aud!!"

"Hey Lily, you sound beat again, I thought you were strong though, what happened to super woman?"

"It's not funny Aud, it's funny to you because you ain't the one with another person growing inside of you!"

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry, that was distasteful. So how are you?"

"I'm horny Aud, I need you, I could rape myself right now!"

I burst into fresh tears and I can feel Audrey getting tensed.

"Why dont you?"

"Do what?"

"You know, touch yourself?"

"Aud I have been doing that, I need someone, I need you."

I said hiccuping and blowing my nose.

"God! I'm so nervous, you're really going to make me do this Lily."

"Yes"

Was all I said before she cut the line.
A few minutes later, a young man was in our sitting room, asking for me.

When I came out to see him, he explained that Audrey had asked him to drive me down to her.

I parked my stuffs and pills and soon I was on my way to her.

I was dead tired when we arrived and it's the first time I'm in her house since I got pregnant.

She's dressed casually cooking in the kitchen and my mouth watered. My appetite has been gregarious this past few weeks.

She hugged me once she saw me and I held her tight for longer than necessary before bursting into tears again.
She stroked my back and told me it would be fine. I breathed in her scent and  I was mesmerised.

She guided me to a cushion once I was able to let her go and she started to rub my feet. It felt divine and I drifted off on her lap.

When I awoke, I was aware of the sweet smell of food wafting into my nostrils.

"I knew that would wake you up. Hope you like gourmet?"

I sat up and dug into the palatable meal set before me with juice.

"Yum! This is so good. I didnt know career women cooked"

"Stop being silly. You could just say thank you"

"Thank you"
I said with my mouth full. She smiled that sweet dimpled smile and continued watching me.

" you wont eat?"

" no I'm fine"

She replied before turning to her ipad.

I cleared my plates and she called for her maid to come clear my dishes. 

"Nina, you can help yourself to some food. I cooked"

She told the house maid who looked shocked for a while there.

"And you can go back to your quarters when you are done, I need some alone time."

She still had that damned ipad in hand even as she spoke, her eyes never left it.

"I didn't come all this way to watch you work you know?"

I said sarcastically before standing up.

"I dont know if to hate you Lily, you are so impossible. Come, lets go upstairs"

I followed her meekly as I took in the beautiful house she had. We got to her room and my breath is taken away. It was pristine and just so modern. f***k! This woman was rich.

I went into the bathroom to take a bath and she did same after me.  I'm in the bathrobe and nothing else while she changed into her night gown.

I watched her curiously as she climbed into bed with me.

There is a loud silence as I gave her time to calm down.

"What next Lily the experienced!"

" well, it always starts with a kiss, oh virgin Audrey! How long has it been since you were with anyone?"

She jumped me playfully and smacked my bum.
I squealed like a child before I saw her eyes and I was lost. I licked my lips and her eyes followed the movement. She  pinned my hands above my head before dipping in to taste my lips.
I sighed contentedly, this was heaven.

I handed it to her, she was a good kisser. God I was so horny, I started to thrust my waist into hers, I was like a bitch in heat.

"Aud please!"

I said into her mouth
"God please, I'm so nervous, tell me what you want, please"

"Kiss my breasts"

"Okay"
She said eagerly. She opened my robe and my impressively huge pregnancy boobs fell out. She wasted no time in suckling them like she was a new born. I was soaking wet and I made no efforts to conceal my moans.

I writhed under her and pulled her hands to my second nipple, she got the gist and started to roll one nipple around, with the other in her mouth.

"Yes! Oh yeah! Hmmmm"

I was going out of my mind, my tits were so sensitive under her inexperienced hands.

I wanted more twenty minutes later and I licked my lips as I thought about making my request in a way that wouldn't frighten her.

"Aud, could you maybe lick me?"

"I am doing just that Lily,"

"I meant lick me somewhere else, like down there"

She sat on her hunch and looked at me like I had grown a horn.

"What did you think lesbian sex involved Aud? You thought you were just going to suck my tits till I came?"

"Well, I googled lesbian sex and even watched some videos, I just didn't expect that you would get me to do this"

"Of course i would, it's the fastest way to get me off"

"I should have figured"
She replied biting her lips. That was so sexy!

"Get to work Aud, trust me, its not so bad"

I spread my legs for her and almost laugh at her panicked expression. She sprawled on the bed between my legs and I heard her take a whiff of my scent. She started to trace her fingers over my swollen mound and I heard her say "wow"

She opened me up and looked her fill, tracing the outlines of my vagina.
I feel her index finger sliding into me and a deep moan escaped my lips.

"Ahhhhhh"

I then felt the tip of her tongue on my engorged clit, she didn't get the full taste I suppose because she withdrew her fingers and buried her tongue deep inside my p**sy. I jump off the bed as the feeling drowns me.

"Yes Aud! Yes!!!"

She rolled that expert tongue inside me before withdrawing it again. This time she focused on my little love button and she brought me off in record time. 

I came hard in her mouth, the orgasm is so intense that I felt myself crying but she didn't stop. I tried to push her head but its like she's glued there, she kept at it, sucking and slurping and eating.

I never come twice in a row but I felt my orgasm building again. I looked at her and she's lost, her eyes are glazed over.

She reached for my nipples and that is all it took for me to tip over the edge a second time. The orgasm crashed into me like a trailer and I'm shaking as it goes on and on.

"Yes, ahhhhh, f***k, f***k, f***k!!!!!"

I am scared that she would continue but she didn't. She licked me clean and then climbed up my body. We kissed long and hard as I tasted myself on her lips. I held her head in place as I licked around her face, all the edges, trying as much as possible to clean my wetness off her mouth. She moaned and ground into me, her clit making contact with my mound and then she adjusted and I felt the pressure on my clit. The pleasure was instantaneous and I couldn't believe that I was wet and ready again.
"Oh!! Yes!! Faster Aud!!"
I screamed and thrash about before taking my pleasure into my hands. I grabbed her waist and pressed it harder to my clit, then I started to move along with her, my breasts bouncing up and down.

She came first with a grunt and I followed shortly after.

"geez! There's no way in hell this was your first time!"

I said breathing heavily. I was so satiated and content. I even got a little more than I bargained for but i wasn't complaining at all.

She rolled off me finally and turned her back to me. A few minutes later she got up to use the bathroom and I stayed on my back, looking towards the bathroom, wondering how she felt.

Now that we werent f***king, the temperature in the room had dropped and I was getting cold. I pulled up the duvet and slid under it. She climbed into bed once she got back and we naturally gravitated towards each other. 

I pressed my back to her front and she sighed into my neck.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I asked finally breaking the silence.

More coming up.

• 6 months later...