Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

milaz

Hi guys!!

I know I'm always lurking invisible on here, but I read all the intelligent and beautiful love stories. As well as quirky, goofy content.(NL,ROocksssss🙅🙅Wakanda forever)😹.

So basically,I'm bisexual and unlike some people I think love shouldn't bear a face or a tag but the world we live in loves differently.

In the past, I've met some coool lesbians and Everytime, I've explained I love men and women, I've either received  the raised brow or the 'do you want to date both at once. (No, I don't want to and I don't NEED to).

I think bisexuals are underrated,we don't always want penetration, we aren't necessarily all bicurious and it's not just a lick off experience.🙄😐

A good number of us, want to meet a girl and fall stupid crazy in love and stay committed. So this is my deal, why are gold star lesbians( mostly )so bent on the theory that bi women are more or less a 'lie' because they can love either of the sexes??

Please I want responses, because i know this is a reality. 

Thanks y'all!!

The Bi story again.

do y'all need validation from anyone to be happy?

do you need to always explain your sexuality?

You like men and women alike so every other person should deal with it abeg. Anyone that cannot date you because of that is shallow and is someone you shouldn't   bother being with.

my dear live your life and be happy, humans are always looking for new standards to hate and judge others.

i always say this, my problems with bi is the fact that they want to double date and most times, the men always win and marry them. But on the whole i have no problem with y'all,. 

You can love a man and a woman. Date them at once or one after the other or whichever way you want. It's your life, if someone can't deal with who you claim to be then let them bounce.  And what the heck is gold star lesbian..lol

Believe me the people who raises their brows are the ones whose motives are always sex! 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, milaz said:

I think bisexuals are underrated,we don't always want penetration, we aren't necessarily all bicurious and it's not just a lick off experience.🙄😐

Anyone who can't understand this simple and basic truth is the problem NOT you. I support Vina when she states:

1 hour ago, vina said:

Anyone that cannot date you because of that (or that would judge you based on this) is someone you shouldn't  bother being with or spending precious time with

Words in bold added 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vina said:

The Bi story again.

do y'all need validation from anyone to be happy?

do you need to always explain your sexuality?

You like men and women alike so every other person should deal with it abeg. Anyone that cannot date you because of that is shallow and is someone you shouldn't   bother being with.

my dear live your life and be happy, humans are always looking for new standards to hate and judge others.

i always say this, my problems with bi is the fact that they want to double date and most times, the men always win and marry them. But on the whole i have no problem with y'all,. 

Lol. True. I just cited myself,but truth be told I hear it in alot of conversations. 

I just wanted to put it out there

I can't be bothered. I'll get what I want .🙅🙅🙅

47 minutes ago, kimi said:

Anyone who can't understand this simple and basic truth is the problem NOT you. I support Vina when she states:

Words in bold added 

I agree too!!

Most lesbians have different reasons for not wanting to date bis.

Some don't want to date a bi cos they feel she has been "soiled" by another gender. 

Some made the decision not to date bis cos they have been f*cked over by them. 

Some lesbians just tend to tilt towards girls they can identify and socialize with and they feel bis do not fit in.

I have been f***ked over by a bisexual before, and for a while, I made a conscious effort to stay away from bis..

How can you have sex with the opposite gender, and hours later, you show up at your gf's house? That's all shades of Ewww.. 

Personally, if I am going to date a bi, we must have rules, and come to an understanding. 

I would never discriminate, you are bi, you are beautiful, and you deserve to love and be loved same as everybody else . Anyone who would demean your worth cos of your sexual history doesn't deserve you. 

Don't worry, a gold star lesbian is coming for you..😁  She'd show up on a pink horse with rainbow hoofs and saddle. 

Get ready to go riding into the sunset with her. Yee-haw! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reminds me of when i dated a lady of the night. Knowing what she did for a living, knowing that my boo was prolly under someone every single minute but that didnt stop me from wanting to fvck the shit out of her. She was a real hottie.

Abeg let me fly fence here. Tmi. I should go see the archbishop for confessions soon.#flys fence.

• Haha 1

PERSONALLY I DONT SEE THIS AS AN ISSUE ATALL.

GET ON WITH IT OR DONT BE BOTHERED ABOUT IT.

BI'S NEED LOVE EQUALLY TOO..... VERY MUCH MORE FROM WOMEN THAN THEY DO FROM MEN.    so why discriminate or make them feel less of their sexuality.?

we are all in this community together.

• Like 1