Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Are all tomboys gay?

Guest Toyo

Ok so I have been trying to sign in to this platform but it keeps telling me I need approval, so for now I just want to satisfy my curiosity. Are all tomboys gay? cos I’m 19,stud. Always been in denial about my sexuality, feeling that my love for sports and boyish things doesn’t mean I like girls. But recently I figured out how bad I like and want one. I want to know is it just a phase in a tomboy’s life or it’s really what it is.

Guest Megamind

Hello Toyo,

No, all tomboys aren't gay. I do like your honesty about wanting to satisfy your curiosity. Curiosity is sign that you are an intelligent being who seeks knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Guest Toyo said:

I want to know is it just a phase in a tomboy’s life or it’s really what it is.

Now that we've determined that not all tomboys are gay, let's personalise your question above:

Hmmm.... sadly I don't have the answer to this. It happens differently for each of us. Give yourself some time. Notice which of the genders you are naturally drawn to. It could be both. Understand the nature of your crushes and while at it, figure out which of the sexes you think of romantically. Imagine them naked, which of them excites you sexually.

These are a few points that come to mind. All the best with it. 

Thanks megamind, been doing that since last year. And yeah more often than none, I crush on girls. I don’t look at any guy with sexual thoughts just want them as friends. But girls, crazy thoughts  come to my head ....all the time 

Guest Yarinya
1 hour ago, Guest Toyo said:

I crush on girls. I don’t look at any guy with sexual thoughts just want them as friends. But girls, crazy thoughts  come to my head ....all the time 

This! My dear, is a gay culture. 

3 hours ago, Guest Yarinya said:

This! My dear, is a gay culture. 

Lol yeah, I’m starting to see and accept it now 

Guest Blackychan

We haff grow pass this kwenshion now. We haf solve this reaserch problem since. Now what we ask na if all girls are lesbean. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Crazy
On 03/03/2018 at 10:42 PM, Guest Blackychan said:

We haff grow pass this kwenshion now. We haf solve this reaserch problem since. Now what we ask na if all girls are lesbean. 

They might be morebeans than lesbeans.😅😅😅

f***k, what am I saying!😄

Guest Discern
8 hours ago, Guest Crazy said:

They might be morebeans than lesbeans.😅😅😅

f***k, what am I saying!😄

I didn't even need to see your name to know it was you..lol

Guest Crazy
1 hour ago, Guest Discern said:

I didn't even need to see your name to know it was you..lol

😅😅😅😅

The one and only Discern!