Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

On Repeating Underwear

kimi

• Moderators

Hey girls, how would you feel if you realised that your girlfriend repeats her pants (aka pata) for two or three days in a row:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

PS - my girlfriend doesn't repeat her pants pliss. As a matter of fact, once she's worn a dress once, she auctions it!:597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

Repeat pants for two three days in a row? Who survives that? That's sooo ewrryyy.. Very gross. 

Jesus, Arch! Where did you get this from? Personally I don't know anyone that have done such, neither have I heard of anyone that does that..

I have seen ladies wearing same bra for weeks though... My roommate back in school was that kinda person. When I couldn't take it anymore, I got another place..

Meanwhile, Arch, is your Girlfriend a celeb?  Cos I know most celebs don't re-rock their wears.. 

Tiffany haddish(from girls trip) rocked an Alexander McQueen dress a couple of times, and she then went on to say that she doesn't care if people say she is re-rocking, and that she would re-rock as much as she wants to, cos Alexander McQueen doesn't come cheap..

God, I love that woman! 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Looool. My girlfriend would always be a celeb in my eyes:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Lol.

No o... I just thought to post something ridiculous and funny, hence the post. I also don't know of anyone who repeats pants for days. Lol. Back in secondary school, there was gist but I never verified the claims. Or how was I expected to go check another's bum bum in school. :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: 📿

Haa! Nne how can I sniff Them pata if you repeat them na

Bia OP, mind ya sef o! The girls in my circle don't repeat pants abeg. What's that sef :597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Looool. My girlfriend would always be a celeb in my eyes:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Lol.

No o... I just thought to post something ridiculous and funny, hence the post. I also don't know of anyone who repeats pants for days. Lol. Back in secondary school, there was gist but I never verified the claims. Or how was I expected to go check another's bum bum in school. :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: 📿

😁 

High school and gossip... 

17 hours ago, kimi said:

Hey girls, how would you feel if you realised that your girlfriend repeats her pants (aka pata) for two or three days in a row:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

PS - my girlfriend doesn't repeat her pants pliss. As a matter of fact, once she's worn a dress once, she auctions it!:597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

Ewwwww, pata repetition issa no no...

• 4 months later...

Lemme not lie, when I used to wear pata, I used to repeat it Wella because one of my ex used to have this weird fetish where she would sniff..... Wtf!! Nobody wants to hear this tale #flys fence.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, vina said:

Lemme not lie, when I used to wear pata, I used to repeat it Wella because one of my ex used to have this weird fetish where she would sniff..... Wtf!! Nobody wants to hear this tale #flys fence.

Hahahahahahahaha. Vina o... you will not kill me. Lol

10 minutes ago, vina said:

Lol TMI.