Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Views on having sex with the bi-curious and reasons

Midnighter

What are your views on hooking up with bi-curious ladies or first timers?

I know a lot of people will rather not and I am one of those. I have been scarred for life!!!

• Moderators

Looool. I don't understand their curiosity to be honest. I'm 200% gay -I'm as gay as they come and so to me, I would never get myself entangled in a situation where the other party is still trying to 'find herself'. I'm not that girl sorry. 

On the first timers, awwwwwh... lol. Cute. There are lots of reasons why a woman may not have had a sexual experience with another woman. I'm not one to judge on those parameters. Provided we have a connection and there's attraction, that's all I need to progress our conversations. 

Honestly, I see bi curious ladies, same way I see straight ladies.. 

Nothing can happen there..i am not going to be anyone's guinea pig.

There's someone for everyone, like the old cliché goes, and I know for every bi curious, there would always be someone to give them that experience.

I'm even a very bad teacher..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Looool. I don't understand their curiosity to be honest. I'm 200% gay -I'm as gay as they come and so to me, I would never get myself entangled in a situation where the other party is still trying to 'find herself'. I'm not that girl sorry. 

On the first timers, awwwwwh... lol. Cute. There are lots of reasons why a woman may not have had a sexual experience with another woman. I'm not one to judge on those parameters. Provided we have a connection and there's attraction, that's all I need to progress our conversations. 

I understand that people need to find themselves and honestly i didnt use to mind before (heaux life 😁) but I had a weird experience. So i have sworn off that. 

Only people who are sure of their sexuality, i can not be dealing with people's guilty conscience. 

39 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Honestly, I see bi curious ladies, same way I see straight ladies.. 

Nothing can happen there..i am not going to be anyone's guinea pig.

There's someone for everyone, like the old cliché goes, and I know for every bi curious, there would always be someone to give them that experience.

I'm even a very bad teacher..

Lmaooo @bad teacher. 

I feel you though. I am aware that people have to start somewhere but na.. i am not doing experiments biko. 

New p**sy, old p**sy, middle p**sy, used p**sy, black p**sy, white p**sy. Doesnt matter to me. I would pretty much smash any woman but when it gets to relationship, ehen biko be gay, be very gay, the gayest of them all.

its not after we give birth to one child, you will now realize that you have always been straight and some other sob story. I swear i will kill you before i let you walk away from our marriage. #future wife take note:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Lol if everyone is shining away from our bicurious sisters biko who will help them out of their curiosity. It's more like let's f***k thingy than let's date.  

Lol i think it’s only on the internet that people runaway from bicurious women and by extension bisexual women. 

In real life out here, most gay women, especially those in a relationship, stop at nothing but try to convince a bicurious woman or even a straight woman to “just try it. You’ll never know your true sexuality if you’ve not tried both” All because ‘smash’ and run and clean mouth. 

But as y’all know, I’m open to that (smash and move along) so 😄😁

2 hours ago, Farida said:

Lol i think it’s only on the internet that people runaway from bicurious women and by extension by bisexual women. 

In real life out here, most gay women, especially those in a relationship, stop at nothing but try to convince a bicurious woman or even a straight woman to “just try it. You'll never know your true sexuality if you've not tried both" All because ‘smash’ and run and clean mouth. 

Lol @bolded. Very typical! You dey mind them.  If you know, you know.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Farida said:

Lol i think it’s only on the internet that people runaway from bicurious women and by extension by bisexual women. 

In real life out here, most gay women, especially those in a relationship, stop at nothing but try to convince a bicurious woman or even a straight woman to “just try it. You’ll never know your true sexuality if you’ve not tried both” All because ‘smash’ and run and clean mouth. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I cant speak for everyone.

One girl was crying after we had sex, saying how will she face God in church. That she tried because she wanted to convince herself she wasnt interested. It wasnt small crying either, lawd. 

Swore off them immediately, i cant deal with drama. Plus i didnt get off, so i am still salty. 🤣🤣🤣

18 hours ago, Midnighter said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I cant speak for everyone.

One girl was crying after we had sex, saying how will she face God in church. That she tried because she wanted to convince herself she wasnt interested. It wasnt small crying either, lawd. 

Swore off them immediately, i cant deal with drama. Plus i didnt get off, so i am still salty. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol no one can guilt trip me tbh. Consenting adult want pitty from me? E be say na madness dey worry am. We move🚶🏽‍♀️