Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pillow Thoughts..

Dipbluesae

The time inbetween was the time I found you, the time I discovered your very special soul..

Sometimes we lose ourselves, in some of these times we tend to find someone to replete us when we are but a shattered hole..

In one of those times I found you, a beautiful human..

I was lost in your embrace, adrift in the tune of your voice, I was blind to your fears, in the course of those moments I was inhuman..

Sorry that I was too happy to notice your pain, I was too happy even as I was in pain..

I was happy to have known you, loved you, I am happy that you left me with broken pieces to fix

I try to forget. I am forgetting you. But I choose to remember how happy you made me feel

I didn't know someone could make you so happy, and at same time make you so sad like you were never there to begin with

I probably never meant much, a thing for you to get through something else but to me you were worth more

For having had you in my life I am grateful. You made me feel alive, showed me that I can love again even from a distance..

The things you said in your frustration hurts so much that I only felt sad..

You probably don't remember me, but I understand and I was never mad..

Must have been hard for you too, I just didn't notice. There was never an expectation from me, people come and go anyway, it's just the life we live in..

Still the moments with you were alluring, in you, I breathed love. In each of my corners I kept little pieces of you to be reminded that there was someone once there..

I didn't know I could love so much, be broken and still love even harder. I am pathetic I know, for holding on so long..

You are a good person and I know this because my measurement of your worth was only done in the times when you were nicest..

KeepSafe▪BeHappy!! Now I will forget you and your memories!! I breathed at last.

D.B.S ♡