Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A day you can never forget and lessons learnt

Dipbluesae

Okay guys..

Picked this up from somewhere.. and merged it..  Just for fun.. It's Saturday anyway!

Tell a day something amazing, inspiring, scary or even near death experience happened that you can never forget and what you leant ofcourse. Ball's in your court, dare you to roll it! 😄

I have been chased by a mother hen, a ram, and a dog.

The worst was being chased by a dog. I would never forget that day for as long as I live. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

I have been chased by a mother hen, a ram, and a dog.

The worst was being chased by a dog. I would never forget that day for as long as I live. 

Wow, domestic animals kinda have it in for you! 

I have also been chased by a dog.... a known mad dog.

It was in boarding school, 3 people had been bitten by the dog and everyone was terrified of it.

Think i was on my way to get lunch and it saw me, see it, see me. Not even kidding, it was like a Nigerian action movie.

So as our eyes jammed, I started running because damn, i didnt want to be bitten by the mad dog. 

Anyhow, i didnt outrun it. I fell but thankfully near a handy stone. So picked it and threw it at the dog. I saw when it changed its mind and ran off.

Thats my scary dog saga.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

Wow, domestic animals kinda have it in for you! 

I have also been chased by a dog.... a known mad dog.

It was in boarding school, 3 people had been bitten by the dog and everyone was terrified of it.

Think i was on my way to get lunch and it saw me, see it, see me. Not even kidding, it was like a Nigerian action movie.

So as our eyes jammed, I started running because damn, i didnt want to be bitten by the mad dog. 

Anyhow, i didnt outrun it. I fell but thankfully near a handy stone. So picked it and threw it at the dog. I saw when it changed its mind and ran off.

Thats my scary dog saga.

LMAO! 

My experience was very scary. Like very very very scarryyy.. 

I don't want to relive the moment, so I'll spare the details.. 

And like your experience , I locked eyes with the dog that chased me too, but I first heard grrrrrrrrr behind me, and then I turned to face the biggest dog I have ever seen in my life. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

LMAO! 

And like your experience , I locked eyes with the dog that chased me too, but I first heard grrrrrrrrr behind me, and then I turned to face the biggest dog I have ever seen in my life. 

Wow, must have been traumatic. 

56 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

LMAO! 

lol quite funny.. and sorry. 

1 hour ago, Midnighter said:

Thats my scary dog saga.

I can imagine you running and maybe yelling hahaha! Dogs sometimes ain't no mans bestfriend

The day I died and came back was one of my most unforgettable experiences.. 

I was running after this guy who kept painting stuff on our walls and wouldn't stop even after I told him to.. At first it was funny until he decided to elongate his speed and I did also.. I was so close to catching him 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️,  so so close when suddenly the next thing I heard was a thud on that steepy harmatan hill after my toe hit his heel and that was the last thing I heard for awhile.. I had fallen from so high on my side with cheek hitting the ground and fainted.

When I eventually woke up, I was practically lost and felt like someone who've been sleeping for years with memories gone. I began asking questions. 

That day I learnt that death is always near ready to be unleashed and if I had fallen on my chest, I'd probably had died there; alone, cold, and for a stupid reason! It was very scary!!🤐😯

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

The day I died and came back was one of my most unforgettable experiences.. 

I was running after this guy who kept painting stuff on our walls and wouldn't stop even after I told him to.. At first it was funny until he decided to elongate his speed and I did also.. I was so close to catching him 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️,  so so close when suddenly the next thing I heard was a thud on that steepy harmatan hill after my toe hit his heel and that was the last thing I heard for awhile.. I had fallen from so high on my side with cheek hitting the ground and fainted.

When I eventually woke up, I was practically lost and felt like someone who've been sleeping for years with memories gone. I began asking questions. 

That day I learnt that death is always near ready to be unleashed and if I had fallen on my chest, I'd probably had died there; alone, cold, and for a stupid reason! It was very scary!!🤐😯

😁 😁 

So funny. 

• Like 1

The day a cousin came to visit us from the villa, was showing my younger ones how to stylishly break a coconut with a Cutlass.

She didn't know my youngest sister (then) was behind her.

The Cutlass went across her face, there was blood everywhere. I froze.

That was my first experience of astral projection. I was outside my body, willing it to move and do something.

Fear is a terrible and powerful feeling.

When I look at her face that was a mess then and I don't see any scar, I'm just amazed and I thank God for doing me one better to my prayer of "Take me instead".

He didn't take any of us just yet.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Keke said:

The day a cousin came to visit us from the villa, was showing my younger ones how to stylishly break a coconut with a Cutlass.

That was my first experience of astral projection. I was outside my body, willing it to move and do something.

When I look at her face that was a mess then and I don't see any scar, I'm just amazed and I thank God for doing me one better to my prayer of "Take me instead".

Awwwwh....

That was terrifying just imagining. Thank goodness. *now I can breathe*

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keke said:

Lordy !

I can't even imagine the experience. I would have fainted.. Blood makes me queasy. 

Thank goodness it wasn't fatal. 

• Haha 1

There was this guys that has just moved in the neighborhood newly. My elders  ones just keep on gisting how  they had fun at their garden the previous day. 

I and my younger sister didn't join them because we  woke late from siesta so we decided we will be early after siesta before every one. So the following day we sneak out early before every was up from siesta. So we got there and l boldly just open the gate and we stepped in. Holy Mary!  as  we look to the right was this very big dog. l was confuse because they didn't say there was a dog in  the gist.

So l told my younger sister not to run but as the dog advanced closely as scaring cat as she  was, she ran behind me and the dog went after her. For the fact that l was the one that brought her out, l knew it will be double trouble for me. So as the dog advanced so closely to her and wanted to bite her, l put my hand in between and the dog bite me instead of her. It was just God that saved me because l hide the wound till it got healed.

From that day, l always try to get the complete story before l get involve in a thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MENA said:

There was this guys that has just moved in the neighborhood newly. My elders  ones just keep on gisting how  they had fun at their garden the previous day. 

I and my younger sister didn't join them because we  woke late from siesta so we decided we will be early after siesta before every one. So the following day we sneak out early before every was up from siesta. So we got there and l boldly just open the gate and we stepped in. Holy Mary!  as  we look to the right was this very big dog. l was confuse because they didn't say there was a dog in  the gist.

So l told my younger sister not to run but as the dog advanced closely as scaring cat as she  was, she ran behind me and the dog went after her. For the fact that l was the one that brought her out, l knew it will be double trouble for me. So as the dog advanced so closely to her and wanted to bite her, l put my hand in between and the dog bite me instead of her. It was just God that saved me because l hide the wound till it got healed.

From that day, l always try to get the complete story before l get involve in a thing.

A Dog bit you? 

Jeez!  That must have hurt real bad.. Ouch!! 

See what I have been saying? Dogs can BITE. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

A Dog bit you? 

Jeez!  That must have hurt real bad.. Ouch!! 

See what I have been saying? Dogs can BITE. 

Yes o :597f839311844_tw_grin1: so you don't know that dog can bite? They can even kill their owners in the likes of PITBULLS and still people still take them as pets and pitbull is one of the most expansive and ugliest  dog l have seen.  its''nt that crazy?:597f825672f73_tw_confused1: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2018 at 10:30 PM, MENA said:

Yes o :597f839311844_tw_grin1: so you don't know that dog can bite? They can even kill their owners in the likes of PITBULLS and still people still take them as pets and pitbull is one of the most expansive and ugliest  dog l have seen.  its''nt that crazy?:597f825672f73_tw_confused1: 

It is cray, indeed. LMAO! 

I respect dog owners and dog lovers..

June 2015, unn enugu state.  The night I smoked one tinny winny skunk at a birthday party and almost ran mad.

I experienced hell that night. My head was spinning, heart rate tripled...
Funny enough, back in my hood, I do smoke joint normally and never felt myself going gaga. 

Why this particular joint took me to an all time high, I just couldn't figure.
I can't forget the cold showers, brisk walking, press-ups, friends scared to the bone, and repeatedly asking me to say my name to be sure, I haven't lost it.  All just to stay/keep me active so I don't loose my consciousness.

After that night,  I don't ever dare  smoke anything given to me in parties or birthdays whatever.   

6 hours ago, scarlet said:

June 2015, unn enugu state.  The night I smoked one tinny winny skunk at a birthday party and almost ran mad.

I experienced hell that night. My head was spinning, heart rate tripled...
Funny enough, back in my hood, I do smoke joint normally and never felt myself going gaga. 

Why this particular joint took me to an all time high, I just couldn't figure.
I can't forget the cold showers, brisk walking, press-ups, friends scared to the bone, and repeatedly asking me to say my name to be sure, I haven't lost it.  All just to stay/keep me active so I don't loose my consciousness.

After that night,  I don't ever dare  smoke anything given to me in parties or birthdays whatever.   

Lol stop Igbo oo...they no hear 🎶

I bet that must be kwale weed. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2018 at 10:08 PM, MENA said:

God knows I can never be comfortable around dogs. They scare the shit out of me however tamed they may seem.  

I've heard stories of the dangers of  dog bites. Hiding the wound was damn risky