Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Cheat and Tell?

ChazBee

If you cheat on your girlfriend would you confess to her, either out if guilt or respect and if your girlfriend cheats on you would you want a confession or would you rather not know? 

I'll only confess if i am ready to quit the relationship. And if she cheats, i don't want to know about it. 

Respect me enough to bear the guilt and die with it biko

34 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

If your girlfriend cheats on you would you want a confession or would you rather not know? 

Nah, would not want to know.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, dreamgal said:

if she cheats, i don't want to know about it. 

Respect me enough to bear the guilt and die with it biko

Looool. This is exactly how I would want to be treated.

However, there are always exceptions to the rule. At present, I would want her to tell me because from there on, we will resolve to grow stronger and better together. If my girl cheats, I am convinced that there had to have been something much deeper at the root of it. 

I won't cheat and if I ever did, I would put her first and do what will bring her the least pain. 

• kimi featured and unfeatured this topic

I am usually not the type to cheat in relationships as I get too absorbed to look at someone else but if it happens I would like to talk about it, yes I would. Cheating doesnt just happen out of the blues, sometimes people cheat because of lack of attention and communication from the one they're involved with or out of the desire to explore.  Both of the above reasons can be contained in a relationship that communes very well, and if you're certain that you get as much attention as your heart needs from your partner the consciousness that whatever you do will in turn hurt them will make it difficult for you to carry on with such actions no matter how much your desire to explore burns. 

If my girl cheats, I'll wanna hear about it, it'll be like a knock on my conscience that maybe there's something I am doing wrongly or not doing at all but in a situation where it has nothing to do with me, well, I'll move on 

Apart from you being my gf, you are my best friend and that means i tell you EVERYTHING!!!

i always communicate and i have never had a partner that i didnt tell everything i did.

so if i am flirting with someone, bae knows. All the people i ever cheated on her with, bae knew. And she did same with me.

see i like the truth, i am not going to pretend that we are in the movies or shiiit. Be sorry enough, respect me enough to tell me so i wont look like a fool. Plus its a small community, word always spread like fire and i would rather i heard it from you than one random stranger.

Thats how one girl wanted to shock me with gossip about my ex bae. I was like "aunty i know. Oya face front!"

we talk about it, It hurts me a little and we deal with it but dear future wifey dont come and say vina is a free spirit o. Those days are past and none of us is cheating. If i catch you, i will dissect ur breasts.. If any girl catches ur eye, bring her home and lets be swingers or something. We share her. Chikena

#flys fence

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vina said:

Apart from you being my gf, you are my best friend and that means i tell you EVERYTHING!!!

i always communicate and i have never had a partner that i didnt tell everything i did.

so if i am flirting with someone, bae knows. All the people i ever cheated on her with, bae knew. And she did same with me.

see i like the truth, i am not going to pretend that we are in the movies or shiiit. Be sorry enough, respect me enough to tell me so i wont look like a fool. Plus its a small community, word always spread like fire and i would rather i heard it from you than one random stranger.

Thats how one girl wanted to shock me with gossip about my ex bae. I was like "aunty i know. Oya face front!"

we talk about it, It hurts me a little and we deal with it but dear future wifey dont come and say vina is a free spirit o. Those days are past and none of us is cheating. If i catch you, i will dissect ur breasts.. If any girl catches ur eye, bring her home and lets be swingers or something. We share her. Chikena

#flys fence

You're just a copy of me, I'd rather you tell me no matter how sordid it is but better from my girl than from a stranger that's why I keep an open mind always. Am not saying it won't hurt but it'll be easier to get over if you tell me and if I see enough remorse in your eyes 

If I cheated, I wouldn’t tell her. I’d rather not put her through that.

I don’t want to know either. I wouldn’t be able to get it out of my head and it’s probably going to affect our relationship. Ignorance is bliss. 

• Like 1

Cheat, you can either tell or not, nothing changes. I don't cheat. But I'd prefer someone who doesn't except of course it's necessary.

33 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

Cheat, you can either tell or not, nothing changes. I don't cheat. But I'd prefer someone who doesn't except of course it's necessary.

When is it ever necessary? 

Just now, Damiee said:

When is it ever necessary? 

When they are not getting enough attention perhaps.. or when they decide to cheat lol.. 

30 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

When they are not getting enough attention perhaps.. or when they decide to cheat lol.. 

Lol! In that case, a breakup is what’s necessary, not cheating. 

• Like 1

I don't and would never understand cheating.. 

I know I have my philandering ways, but that only happens when I am not in a relationship. I am a committed person, like very, very.. 

So, the moment I give you the keys to my heart (so old school, I know) ☺,  I stay devoted.. 

I have been in a long term relationship with no cheating on both sides.. 

There is a reason I am single now, and it's cos I just want to be as free as a bird.. 

So, to answer the question, no, I can't cheat in a 'serious' relationship,  and no, i don't want to ever know that I was cheated on, cos the moment I do, it's Adios. 

I don't subscribe to 'what you don't know can't hurt you' because if you think light is blinding then try darkness.

I'll tell you that I cheated because guilt would eat me alive if I try to keep going like nothing happened. 

I'll tell you because honesty is easier to forgive than lies

I'll tell you because I tell you everything and anything.. that's why we are partners

I'll tell you because I respect you enough to save you the shame and embarrassment of learning about it from another (the truth always comes out)

I'll tell you because you love me enough to forgive my stupid act.

And for all these reasons, I would like you to tell me if it was you who cheated.

P.S ...... There's never a good reason to cheat, true that, but as long as we remain human, mistake would always happen especially when our feelings are neglected. I think No body ever truly sets out to be a cheat

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hipstar said:

I don't subscribe to 'what you don't know can't hurt you' because if you think light is blinding then try darkness.

I'll tell you that I cheated because guilt would eat me alive if I try to keep going like nothing happened. 

I'll tell you because I tell you everything and anything.. that's why we are partners

I'll tell you because I respect you enough to save you the shame and embarrassment of learning about it from another (the truth always comes out)

And for all these reasons, I would like you to tell me if it was you who cheated.

P.S ...... There's never a good reason to cheat, true that, but as long as we remain human, mistake would always happen especially when our feelings are neglected. I think No body ever truly sets out to be a cheat

I 💟 💟 💟

2 hours ago, Hipstar said:

I 👍👍👍

3 hours ago, Hipstar said:

😍😍

6 hours ago, Hipstar said:

👌🏾👌🏾

Lol monogamy is not for me.
I want to have sexual relations with more than one person.
I won’t get into a relationship that’d cost my freedom.
I’d settle for one main partner in a relationship that doesn’t preclude me from seeing other people. 
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Farida said:
I’d settle for one main partner in a relationship that doesn’t preclude me from seeing other people. 

:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

On 3/22/2018 at 3:44 AM, Farida said:

Yay!!! @Farida is back.. where you been??

The only Nigerian girl I know that is open to open relationships..