Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

List of really nice lesbian movies

Dipbluesae

17 hours ago, vina said:

Awwww @DipBluSae you have plans to finish my mb abi?? But really, thanks. You have just given me work.

#flys fence into youtube

lol data people too go chop nah

1 hour ago, DipBluSae said:

lol data people too go chop nah

So na on top my head them go chop abi??

Anyways, just finished "I can't think straight" and I am wondering how I can get those kind of roles. See kissing and grabbing of boobs!!!:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

Thanks again

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Mehn... I've spent the last couple of days playing catch-up -doing a lesbian movies marathon. Lol. My favourites (so far) are:

Snapshots

Disobedience

Tell it to the bees

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Mehn... I've spent the last couple of days playing catch-up -doing a lesbian movies marathon. Lol. My favourites (so far) are:

Snapshots

Disobedience

Tell it to the bees

I haven't seen these...I'll check them out.

• Moderators

Finally!! I had been trying to remember the name of a movie I watched about a year ago. While searching for somethig else, I stumbled on the trailer. Yay! Lol

It's based on a true story; it's called "Battle of the Sexes". You would love it. 

• Moderators

"The Favourite" is not bad. It's quite intense for nothing. Lol. Especially when, at the end of the movie, you are left with a feeling of wanting to call all three women mad. Lol

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Finally!! I had been trying to remember the name of a movie I watched about a year ago. While searching for somethig else, I stumbled on the trailer. Yay! Lol

It's based on a true story; it's called "Battle of the Sexes". You would love it. 

Yeah it's about Billie jean King

I haven't seen it.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, Michelle said:

Yeah it's about Billie jean King

I haven't seen it.

Yes it is. It's a lovely story.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

You guys should go watch "Booksmart". Totally enjoyable movie and great production! Directed by Olivia Wilde too!

I don watch am. Awesome movie 👌🏿

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Hawken said:

You guys should go watch "Booksmart". Totally enjoyable movie and great production! Directed by Olivia Wilde too!

Okay... I'll make out time to search it out.

I just watched the trailer. While I'm not so much a fan of high school movies, I'll give it a chance. I love watching more mature women. Lol. 

8 hours ago, kimi said:

I just watched the trailer. While I'm not so much a fan of high school movies, I'll give it a chance. I love watching more mature women. Lol. 

See person that recommended small foot o 🙄

11 hours ago, kimi said:

Come back and say what you think about it 😄

On 9/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, kimi said:

Colette is another remarkable one. 

A period piece, mature women. Lol and based on a true story -the way I like my movies. 

There's this lady who goes by Kittie on YouTube. She uploads really cool lesbian movies (attached on goggle drive) daily. The movies she uploads are cool, matured women... Just like your like them. 😉😂

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAlDB2zed_On3kohYtPDzmw

• Thanks 1