Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

110 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram a month ago, released this morning.

Mimy

This morning, 110 schoolgirls kidnapped a month ago by ISIS offshoot of Boko Haram has returned them to the town. 

They stayed 20 minutes and made speeches to the parents of the girls that;

'We have determined that your girls are not infidels children, but part of Muslim community, thus the sharia/jihad tenets are not met to enslave them as Allah/Qur'an dictates.'

'We now order you to never allow them back into schools of western education (that teaches Kufr/unIslamic education). Put them in Islamic madrassas and marry them off'. 

They then drove off under the radar of the Nigerian Airforce and negotiators, back to their base. Pictures of youths hailing them below; Stockholm Syndrome at work. 

It has been confirmed that 5 of the girls died in captivity due to 'stampede' during the raid. 

And that some chose to stay with the fighters to live real Islam. Also, they kept one Christian girl because she refused to convert. 

There is no word on if the government paid monies or how much was paid to secure them. But Aisha Alkali Wakil worked hard to get the terrorists to release them.

Relieved and sad at the same time that this is what our humanity and country has become. Full of Allahaic stupidity.

https://dailynigerian.com/how-boko-haram-spent-20-minutes-in-dapchi-preaching-for-released-schoolgirls/

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

This picture of Dapchi residents waving at Boko Haram is really disturbing. I smell new recruits. 

Yup. Very very disturbing.

• Moderators

I deliberately stayed away from the news regarding the Dapchi girls because I feared they were gone forever. I feared the worst and my heart broke each time the topic came up in discussion. I'm very happy about this new development. I'm very happy indeed.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

I deliberately stayed away from the news regarding the Dapchi girls because I feared they were gone forever. I feared the worst and my heart broke each time the topic came up in discussion. I'm very happy about this new development. I'm very happy indeed.

True very disturbing story. l prayed for them. 

This is good news but I fear we never knew the accurate number of girls that were taken (took them so long to confirm it). I also fear that it’s more than just one girl in captivity. Really sad that 5 of the girls died though and yes, I also find it disturbing that the residents are waving at them. 

55 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Why do I not believe this Dapchi story? Hmm something isn't right.

It's only an irredeemable zombie,  that would say there isn't anything suspicious about the abduction and release of dapchi girls.. I think APC should be held responsible for continually playing politics with the lives of young girls in northern Nigeria. 

Not forgetting that over 112chibok girls are still in Boko Haram custody 3years after  and negotiations are still ongoing, but somehow the presidency want Nigerians  and the world to believe that the same Boko Haram released over 90 dapchi girls roughly one week after the president visited dapchi unconditionally.  Who are they trying to fool?  

The truth is, everything doesnt check out with these kidnaps.. And apc will never stop if they can continue getting away with it. Sighs.  In 2014, it was chibok; in 2018, it is dapchi;  in 2022, which community will it be? 

Until we call for an independent UN inquiry into these kidnaps, this will never end.