Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

AM I CURSED OR WHAT?

PINK

@PINK you didn't post properly.

You posted in the wrong box; the tag box. 

We can't see the rest of the post.

How about you copy it and post in the main content box?

1 hour ago, PINK said:

So sorry about that my first time of creating a topic it's all messed up too bad 

well been thinking lately about myself,what I have been able to achieve in my relationship life and I came up with the topic,my first impression on being a lesbian was sex ,sex,sex,sex and sex.yea sex.

I joined NL on 2014 with the hope of getting a sex buddy.I did get one but got played big time. swore never to try that again,I discovered that there is more to a relationship than just the sex.I decided to go hunting for love and what I keep getting are disappointments,I keep surfing the net day in day out to find love with a fellow female.whenever I try making progress i get to a dead end
EITHER I get blocked or scammed on social media.all am asking for is very simple,I NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE ME,I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY AND I WON'T PAY YOU EITHER,ALL I WANT IS YOUR HONEST,SINCERE AND GENUINE LOVE.am going through a phase right now no one to talk to nobody understands.IS IT SO HAD TO FIND LOVE THESE DAYS?

I appreciate your braveness in saying this,honestly. You are not cursed. I can relate to this believe me, so I understand you. Sorry you are going through this rough phase. I don't know what to say but If you ever wanna talk, I will listen, I mean it👌

• Like 1

I think you are looking for love in the wrong places and would probably need to change your approach to it. Don’t rush or force it, love will come eventually and it will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, focus all that energy on something else. I really do hope you find what you are looking for.

Oh btw, sorry you got scammed. 

• Like 2

*sad sigh*

I'm sorry you had to go through all that.. 

And No, you are not cursed, you just haven't found the Right person. 

First, you need to start thinking positively. If you keep thinking you are cursed, you attract only people with same mindset. 

I can't really type much, I had a crazy day and I am stressed out. I just want to get home, shower and plop down on the couch in front of my TV. 

If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, pls do.

We are here for you..

#Bearhugs#

• Like 1

After reading this the first thing that crossed my mind was to say to you, am sorry you're going through this Pink  but you know what I won't say that to you.  I won't feel pity for you and you shouldn't expect that from people either. 

We've all been in this phase you are in right now, in this community it is a common feeling and when I feel that I avoid pity party, it doesn't help so am gonna tell you what helps. 

Pink dear, is there anything you think you're good at? Writing, drawing, creating things? This is the time to dig into that. Stop looking for instant love, do not beg anyone to love you especially now that you're a mess. 

Live babe, learn self love and self confidence first. Get a diary and document how you feel on a daily basis, play lots of music and if you have a job,  get emmersed in it. When you keep your mind that busy you won't be able to keep track of time, you'll build your self worth and known what you want. 

Before you know it, outta the blues you'll meet someone who deserves you and who won't meet you as a cry baby. 

Look up to the sky everyday and smile. Give yourself a sweet motivational name and when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and call yourself that name. 

Life is good and you don't need anyone to be happy in it. 

• Like 6

Awww. Don't say that!! Where is our fairy godmother when you need her to undo a curse??? Lol. Jes kidding.

It can look like that most times but trust me, everything will be fine.

You will meet the right one and all these would be history. My only advice is for you not to be too picky or choosy, open up your heart and give people a chance and while waiting, why not improve on your self? Have fun even, grab the single life by the horn and ride it like you own it. 

Make friends too while you are at it and dump that negative mentality. You are amazing and someone out there is looking for you.....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChazBee said:

After reading this the first thing that crossed my mind was to say to you, am sorry you're going through this Pink  but you know what I won't say that to you.  I won't feel pity for you and you shouldn't expect that from people either. 

We've all been in this phase you are in right now, in this community it is a common feeling and when I feel that I avoid pity party, it doesn't help so am gonna tell you what helps. 

Pink dear, is there anything you think you're good at? Writing, drawing, creating things? This is the time to dig into that. Stop looking for instant love, do not beg anyone to love you especially now that you're a mess. 

Live babe, learn self love and self confidence first. Get a diary and document how you feel on a daily basis, play lots of music and if you have a job,  get emmersed in it. When you keep your mind that busy you won't be able to keep track of time, you'll build your self worth and known what you want. 

Before you know it, outta the blues you'll meet someone who deserves you and who won't meet you as a cry baby. 

Look up to the sky everyday and smile. Give yourself a sweet motivational name and when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and call yourself that name. 

@PINK i second this.

It is easy to think that your happiness is outside yourself especially in an age/place where over exposure to other people's life is constantly in your face via social media. 

You start to wonder if there is something wrong with you, why cant you find the happiness that seems to be abound around you and you draw comparisons. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are not cursed. You might have been unlucky in your associations but you are not cursed. 

Like @ChazBee has said, build yourself up. Learn who you are as a person.

It seems like you think Love will fix whatever the underlying problem is but it wont. You have to face yourself head on, figure out what the problem is and start tackling it. It wont be easy but it will be a start.

If you feel being is in a relationship will make you go out more, make a decision to start going out more by yourself. And this can apply to anything; movies, workout, reading, whatever interests you have that you think a partner will enhance. 

Your happiness does not lie in the hands of another. It is solely your responsibility. 

Goodluck @PINK and i wish you all the best.

• Like 2

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 9:06 PM, ChazBee said:

I love this 

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry it took me this long to reply 

Thank you so much guys

I know you gat my back

Thanks for the sweet words and thanks for the bitter truth also. 

Well the thing is I hate bottling up my emotions on matters of the heart,I find relief whenever I voice out my emotions,seriously speaking I never expected you guys to respond the way you did. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 9:06 PM, ChazBee said:

Word!!!👍

People who let failure bring them down get into the next relationship and do the exact same things they did the last time. And when they end up failing again, they blame themselves and adopt a bitter view of dating and their ability to find love. And that makes failure even more likely for their next relationship. Someone who sees the relationship failure as an opportunity to have more success next time will continuously improve their relationships and eventually find the one that ends up being the perfect, long-term relationship. They will also keep their confidence high so that the rest of their life is not affected, all you really need is to work on your self esteem.

• Like 3

On 3/23/2018 at 9:06 PM, ChazBee said:

I love tough love !!🙋🙋🙋