Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Introduction

Hi everyone i am Anna, 24 and its good to be part of you on here ,i hope as time goes on i will be able  learn more from you all and maybe meet new friends on here.....Thanks

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Awww. Humble and sweet newbie.

Welcome Anna. Come sit on my laps, while I teach you some new things. I promise to be a detailed teacher...

I just love newbies...

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, vina said:

Awww. Humble and sweet newbie.

Welcome Anna. Come sit on my laps, while I teach you some new things. I promise to be a detailed teacher...

I just love newbies...

U didn't invite me to sit on ur laps during my own time oh

12 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

U didn't invite me to sit on ur laps during my own time oh

Ahn ahn!!! Serious? And i like when people sit on my laps o.

what do we do now? Now that you are no longer a newbie, i would advice you lie on top of me.. Jes harmless something i promise you..

#smirks

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, vina said:

Ahn ahn!!! Serious? And i like when people sit on my laps o.

what do we do now? Now that you are no longer a newbie, i would advice you lie on top of me.. Jes harmless something i promise you..

#smirks

Ok but before I do that I must let u know I ve 6 children from six women I don't know how it happens just hugs and handshake next thing I know they are preggy. This one you are saying I should lie on top of you hmmm I don't know oh 

7 hours ago, stargirluc said:

Ok but before I do that I must let u know I ve 6 children from six women I don't know how it happens just hugs and handshake next thing I know they are preggy. This one you are saying I should lie on top of you hmmm I don't know oh 

And i am trying hard for a baby right now..

they always said "what you are looking for in sokoto is inside your shokoto" .

i am on my knees, gimme belle. Let me be your 7, and 8th:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1: hehehehehehe

this stargirl sef!!!!

On 25/03/2018 at 6:50 PM, Annna1 said:

Hi everyone i am Anna, 24 and its good to be part of you on here ,i hope as time goes on i will be able  learn more from you all and maybe meet new friends on here.....Thanks

Welcome Anna

• Like 1