Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mixed signals

Toyo

I don’t know if it’s just me, or most girls I have met just like to send wrong signals, all in the name of ‘normal girls play’ which is all cool till it reaches a gay person like me.

Like one girl, I met in my sophomore year, we became friends, then after a while we started talking way more than normal girl talks( to me o),this girl would even flirt and call me at odd hours......fast forward to like a week into the holidays, this girl started flaunting one new guy as her boyfriend which I confirmed from her. And she later told me she’s straight( like really straight). Lord knows I was super pissed for a long time.

Please girls(especially femmes) how do u let another girl know for sure that you are into them? 

• Upvote 2

To be honest, i never know if a girl is just being friendly or into me. My solution has always been to ask as politely as possible. 

I realised that some people just want friends or sounding boards and while you are thinking of all the freaky shit you want to do to her, she is just thinks you are also her friend.

Then there are straight girls who know or suspect that you are gay or bi, and they just flirt and flirt with you. The moment you ask, they act all outraged and shit.

My solution in both cases is always ask. It saves you a lot of second guessing and headaches. You will be better for it.

As for how to know for sure if a girl is into you; Babe, i shall be here also waiting for the answers.

• Like 3

Asking is best. I forcefully kissed someone before.

As in, shed say shit like let me give you lap dance and be rubbing her tits like that, all in the name of play play. I was pissed that day she grabbed my boobs and nibbled. I kuku ma just grabbed her head. Hehehehe. She never teased me again after that. 

Ladies even if you gay, don't tease unless you want it. It ain't fair. 

Just saying though.

8 minutes ago, boldie said:

Asking is best. I forcefully kissed someone before.

As in, shed say shit like let me give you lap dance and be rubbing her tits like that, all in the name of play play. I was pissed that day she grabbed my boobs and nibbled. I kuku ma just grabbed her head. Hehehehe. She never teased me again after that. 

Ladies even if you gay, don't tease unless you want it. It ain't fair. 

Just saying though.

Exactly, this girl would always try to touch me at very sensitive places, I would be the one restricting her. she even tried kissing me once. Then she’s saying she’s straight yen yen yen 

Its not cool at all

41 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

To be honest, i never know if a girl is just being friendly or into me. My solution has always been to ask as politely as possible. 

I realised that some people just want friends or sounding boards and while you are thinking of all the freaky shit you want to do to her, she is just thinks you are also her friend.

Then there are straight girls who know or suspect that you are gay or bi, and they just flirt and flirt with you. The moment you ask, they act all outraged and shit.

My solution in both cases is always ask. It saves you a lot of second guessing and headaches. You will be better for it.

As for how to know for sure if a girl is into you; Babe, i shall be here also waiting for the answers.

I’m kinda scared to ask or maybe to shy is the word, before I will ask now, she says no, then everything becomes weird especially when we are close friends  

Straight girls can sabi do this thing!! Especially when they know you are gay.

They kuku know me, we would have  finish doing the do before i realize you were just kidding.

i dont like rough play abeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, vina said:

Straight girls can sabi do this thing!! Especially when they know you are gay.

They kuku know me, we would have  finish doing the do before i realize you were just kidding.

i dont like rough play abeg

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: maybe I would learn from you 

1 hour ago, Keke said:

I Ignore and act like I don't notice you at all. 

Trust me, this can make one wonder about their existence.

For a sec, I thought I wrote this. 

I don't ask, I just ignore. Now, one of two things happens.. She either stops flirting, or come out plain and tell me if she wants me. 

I can't stress myself even if I tried. 

• Like 2

Maybe this doesn't happen to me because I don't keep friends much but if I find myself in situations I'll be sure to playfully press the 'B'outta your boobs. 

If there's anything I envy feminine women is the fact that you all can press other girls with no one thinking too much about it. "She's just being a girl" is what people will say. But if I as a tomboy starts pressing girls upandan, everybody will be looking at me like 😒😒 ..as if I'm not a girl too. Mtchewwwwwwww

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Hawken said:

If there's anything I envy feminine women is the fact that you all can press other girls with no one thinking too much about it. "She's just being a girl" is what people will say. But if I as a tomboy starts pressing girls upandan, everybody will be looking at me like 😒😒 ..as if I'm not a girl too. Mtchewwwwwwww

Beht are you really a girl too??

geh that wee not let somebody press and suck it, is dawan really a geh??

atimes we need to ask questions...

#flys fence before Hawken clubs me to death. Lmao:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

2 minutes ago, vina said:

Beht are you really a girl too??

geh that wee not let somebody press and suck it, is dawan really a geh??

atimes we need to ask questions...

#flys fence before Hawken clubs me to death. Lmao:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Seconded! Girls that won't let someone press and suck and gulp and... Shit! what is there mission in life biko

3 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Seconded! Girls that won't let someone press and suck and gulp and... Shit! what is there mission in life biko

Lwkmd! Their mission is to be boys!! Wait!! Even boys sef go allow you suck D!!

so what exactly are these set of people???

#abeg i am not feeling fine. Nobody should come for me..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

This is soooo true:597f824f2f396_tw_cold_sweat1:

53 minutes ago, vina said:

Lwkmd! Their mission is to be boys!! Wait!! Even boys sef go allow you suck D!!

so what exactly are these set of people???

#abeg i am not feeling fine. Nobody should come for me..

@Hawken @Gimbiyya ifa hear say I no press and touch. Instead I wait until you sleep and press all I want.

If you do too much gara gara I'll give you a drum of eba at night. Even if you want to wake up, body no go gree you 💁

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Keke said:

@Hawken @Gimbiyya ifa hear say I no press and touch. Instead I wait until you sleep and press all I want.

If you do too much gara gara I'll give you a drum of eba at night. Even if you want to wake up, body no go gree you 💁

I confess that i used to do this but is this not sexual harassment??? 

1 hour ago, Keke said:

Lol. If a guy said or did this now, you people would scream bloody murder. If someone doesn’t want to be touched, respect that and their space. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol. If a guy said or did this now, you people would scream bloody murder. If someone doesn’t want to be touched, respect that and their space. 

Here comes the cavalry! Time to run for cover.

39 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol. If a guy said or did this now, you people would scream bloody murder. if someone doesn't want to be touched, respect that and their space.  

You couldn't have said it any better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Damiee said:

If someone doesn’t want to be touched, respect that and their space. 

This sound cool. Trouble is, it's torturing smooching and getting one freaking wet and expect they glue their hands to their side when they aren't sex toys. 

4 hours ago, Keke said:

Lol drum of eba? Nah that's too much trouble. Wal bani, wal ba ki. Wal hana ni, wal kini. You give me, I give you. Danial me, I denial you. shikena.

39 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

This sound cool. Trouble is, it's torturing smooching and getting one freaking wet and expect they glue their hands to their side when they aren't sex toys. 

Make a move if you want but you should do it with their consent 😊

• Like 1