Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mixed signals

Toyo

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

Lol drum of eba? Nah that's too much trouble. Wal bani, wal ba ki. Wal hana ni, wal kini. You give me, I give you. Danial me, I denial you. shikena.

God bless u. If u no wan make I press, stay away from my pinky and Mouka foams 

4 hours ago, vina said:

I confess that i used to do this but is this not sexual harassment??? 

It is definitely sexual harassment. 

We all have to do better. 

There is nothing as fun as f***king someone who wants to be in bed with you also. For me consent is exciting and i refuse to do that "you want me, you want me not" dance. Biko lets be adults.

• Upvote 1

On 03/28/2018 at 7:09 AM, vina said:

Beht are you really a girl too??

geh that wee not let somebody press and suck it, is dawan really a geh??

atimes we need to ask questions...

#flys fence before Hawken clubs me to death. Lmao:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Lmao gerrout Vina, just gerrout 😭😭

But no oh, my body is my babes playground. I'm not a "touch me not".

18 hours ago, Damiee said:

Make a move if you want but you should do it with their consent 😊

Okay, I get where you are coming from but I feel like "touch me not" as they are called have an obligation to inform their sexual partners before hand. Give the the girls the option to decide if thats something they can live with.

Preferably, studs who don't like been touched can alsl search out pillow princesses and everybody will be happy.

The misconception that tomboys don't like been touched is hurting some of us as you can see 😢

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Okay, I get where you are coming from but I feel like "touch me not" as they are called have an obligation to inform their sexual partners before hand. Give the the girls the option to decide if thats something they can live with.

Preferably, studs who don't like been touched can alsl search out pillow princesses and everybody will be happy.

The misconception that tomboys don't like been touched is hurting some of us as you can see 😢

Certainly! They have an obligation to inform their partners. However, the truth is some people will abuse it despite knowing and agreeing to the stance of their S/O. 

But yeah, moral of this is both parties should talk about it before it becomes an issue and it shouldn’t be done if consent is not given. It’s sexual harassment, plain and simple. 

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lol say it louder for the people at the back.

On 3/27/2018 at 11:14 PM, ChazBee said:

Maybe this doesn't happen to me because I don't keep friends much but if I find myself in situations I'll be sure to playfully press the 'B'outta your boobs. 

Lol. 😄😄 

I’ll do just the same thing she did to me

5 hours ago, Damiee said:

Certainly! They have an obligation to inform their partners. However, the truth is some people will abuse it despite knowing and agreeing to the stance of their S/O. 

But yeah, moral of this is both parties should talk about it before it becomes an issue and it shouldn’t be done if consent is not given. It’s sexual harassment, plain and simple. 

Lol say it louder for the people at the back.

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

True ☹️