Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

To Shave, or Not to Shave

Midnighter

I know a lot of people argue strongly for both sides. 

Question is what is your preference and what will not even consider. 

- Full on bush

- Mild bush

- Sparse 

Or Bare.

My favourite is bare because i just dont like hair. I can live with sparse and depending on how mild we are talking sure. Full on bush, i find incredibly daunting and issa no for me. 

Most lesbians prefer it bare. I've never been the type to keep it bushy except when there's no bae but as long as am in a relationship you can't catch any strands down there except I don't live with bae 

8 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Most lesbians prefer it bare. I've never been the type to keep it bushy except when there's no bae but as long as am in a relationship you can't catch any strands down there except I don't live with bae 

I have heard arguments from Lesbians who claim they prefer bushy. Something about more womanly and not feeling like having sex with a teenager. So I wont say most lesbians prefer bare.

Actually met a girl who never shaves, i hightailed so fast out of there and my headlights were never seen again. 

41 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

I have heard arguments from Lesbians who claim they prefer bushy. Something about more womanly and not feeling like having sex with a teenager. So I wont say most lesbians prefer bare.

Actually met a girl who never shaves, i hightailed so fast out of there and my headlights were never seen again. 

For the life of me I can't imagine my head inbetween an unshaven private. So will I have to use toothpick to pick the hairs from inbetween my teeth? Team shaved joor 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Midnighter said:

You can imagine! I wonder how people stay not  shaved. For me, it will be a period of steady crashing  things,so l always keep it bear :597f839311844_tw_grin1: and mean while  l also wonder why one wouldn't shave and she will be expecting her girl to go down, half of the time would be spent on removing hair from her mouth:597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

1 hour ago, MENA said:

You can imagine! I wonder how people stay not  shaved. For me, it will be a period of steady crashing  things,so l always keep it bear :597f839311844_tw_grin1: and mean while  l also wonder why one wouldn't shave and she will be expecting her girl to go down, half of the time would be spent on removing hair from her mouth:597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

On a flossing thing 😂😂

6 hours ago, ChazBee said:

For the life of me I can't imagine my head inbetween an unshaven private. So will I have to use toothpick to pick the hairs from inbetween my teeth? Team shaved joor 

I imagined the ordeal and decided it wasnt for me. 🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

I imagined the ordeal and decided it wasnt for me. 🤣🤣

It's one of the worst things that could happen to 'womankind'. 

I tried it once and by God, I would never make that mistake again. 

For an hour after that, I kept on spitting out hairs from my mouth. Oh, the horror! 

Plus I think having full hairs down there makes the V damp in my opinion. 

I like my space well ventilated, thank you very much! 

13 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

It's one of the worst things that could happen to 'womankind'. 

I tried it once and by God, I would never make that mistake again. 

For an hour after that, I kept on spitting out hairs from my mouth. Oh, the horror! 

I like my space well ventilated, thank you very much! 

I feel your pain from the depths of my heart. Hair in the mouth is the worst.

I absolutely agree on the dampness also. Some musty V..

43 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

I feel your pain from the depths of my heart. Hair in the mouth is the worst.

I absolutely agree on the dampness also. Some musty V..

😁 

Good! I'm not alone. 

I want to shave, i want to shave, na wetin make some people carry big big bumps for kpekus like boils!!!

#nuff said. Ayam still not well abeg, dont come for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Isn't the vagina like always damp?

Plus if you guys have been fooling around, isn't it going to get damp eventually? Drenched even?

When its bushy, my girl and I bond over the teeth picking.

Me: Babe, I think there's hair in mouth..

Her: *innocently* Are you serious? How did it get there? Na wa oh.. The things you eat sha.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

Isn't the vagina like always damp?

Plus if you guys have been fooling around, isn't it going to get damp eventually? Drenched even?

When its bushy, my girl and I bond over the teeth picking.

Me: Babe, I think there's hair in mouth..

Her: *innocently* Are you serious? How did it get there? Na wa oh.. The things you eat sha.

Not that kinda damp. There's damp and there's damp.. ☺  

Imagine a house with damp walls, uninhabited for two days? 🤐

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 8:24 PM, Midnighter said:

I know a lot of people argue strongly for both sides. 

Question is what is your preference and what will not even consider. 

- Full on bush

- Mild bush

- Sparse 

Or Bare.

My favourite is bare because i just dont like hair. I can live with sparse and depending on how mild we are talking sure. Full on bush, i find incredibly daunting and issa no for me. 

Indifferent, it's not like I've ever had sex, like what does it even mean to have a head in-between the thighs? Is that how some people sleep?  So who cares if it's clean shaven or 'George Bushy' .. I know nothing

• 7 months later...
On 3/28/2018 at 12:39 PM, MENA said:

Living it bare is better, it will ease the p***sy sucking 😃😃😃

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2018 at 4:18 PM, Blakky said:

I want to shave, i want to shave, na wetin make some people carry big big bumps for kpekus like boils!!!

#nuff said. Ayam still not well abeg, dont come for me.

What happened to waxing?