Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Are there girls who sleep through sex?

Keke

I once had a girlfriend who scared the hell out of me (initially) until I began to enjoy it.

First time I made an attempt to go beyond kissing, she gave me a lecture I titled: the benefits of baby steps in a Lesbian Relationship. I let it be, we went to bed. 

Same night, in my sleep I felt hands allover me, I woke up and babe was really up for it. To be honest she wasn't really active but I didn't notice then. She just lay on her back while I knocked myself out. She didn't budge when I wanted her to. I concluded that she's a pillow queen and I didn't mind much.

The next morning, I brought up the events of the previous night and babe was like: "what are you talking about?". I felt she was messing with my head so I dropped it. Next two nights the same thing happened. In the mornings, she insisted nothing happened and she would rather we took baby steps. I was by now convinced that the babe's crazy. Who insists on baby steps, initiates sex only at night and denies it the next morning?

I didn't like that level of crazy so I started keeping my distance. That was when she sat me down and told me that it happens to her and that's why she doesn't sleep over in a guys place that she doesn't trust; Talking and having sex while sleeping. Said she knows I'm a HRA and consent is important to me, so she gives it.

Sometimes I would think it's her excuse to be a pillow queen and she was pretending, other times I'd feel it was a mental disorder. She insisted she didn't need help. Gradually, it became kinky sort of to me.

We are not together anymore, sometimes I find myself fantasizing about imaginary girls who sleep through sex.

Has anyone else had this experience? Do people without being drugged genuinely sleep through sex?

18 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I would bolt with the speed of lightning. 

Unto possessed things abi? If only I was more inclined to believe such things.

2 hours ago, Keke said:

I once had a girlfriend who scared the hell out of me (initially) until I began to enjoy it.

First time I made an attempt to go beyond kissing, she gave me a lecture I titled: the benefits of baby steps in a Lesbian Relationship. I let it be, we went to bed. 

Same night, in my sleep I felt hands allover me, I woke up and babe was really up for it. To be honest she wasn't really active but I didn't notice then. She just lay on her back while I knocked myself out. She didn't budge when I wanted her to. I concluded that she's a pillow queen and I didn't mind much.

The next morning, I brought up the events of the previous night and babe was like: "what are you talking about?". I felt she was messing with my head so I dropped it. Next two nights the same thing happened. In the mornings, she insisted nothing happened and she would rather we took baby steps. I was by now convinced that the babe's crazy. Who insists on baby steps, initiates sex only at night and denies it the next morning?

I didn't like that level of crazy so I started keeping my distance. That was when she sat me down and told me that it happens to her and that's why she doesn't sleep over in a guys place that she doesn't trust; Talking and having sex while sleeping. Said she knows I'm a HRA and consent is important to me, so she gives it.

Sometimes I would think it's her excuse to be a pillow queen and she was pretending, other times I'd feel it was a mental disorder. She insisted she didn't need help. Gradually, it became kinky sort of to me.

We are not together anymore, sometimes I find myself fantasizing about imaginary girls who sleep through sex.

Has anyone else had this experience? Do people without being drugged genuinely sleep through sex?

:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1: never heard of this before oh, I would be scared af

1 hour ago, Keke said:

Unto possessed things abi? If only I was more inclined to believe such things.

Yes ke. 

What if she murders me in my sleep all in the name of 'sleep killing'? 😁 

27 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Yes ke. 

To me I just concluded that there is no such thing.

Some girls make up things about themselves to seem interesting (drama queens), while some pillow queens might go extreme to get an excuse to be that way.

59 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Yes ke. 

😂😂😂😂😂.

Like! 

4 hours ago, Keke said:

Interesting.

I dont find it scary but i dont think I would be comfortable through it.

1 hour ago, Keke said:

Some girls make up things about themselves to seem interesting (drama queens), while some pillow queens might go extreme to get an excuse to be that way.

How can one fake it though? What will be the point?

I'd not b comfortable too o. Had a cuz who used to walk around. We'd lock her in.

Just now, Hawken said:

I have only one question, did she used to come during these sleeping sessions?

She comes and goes I assume.. 

4 hours ago, Keke said:

Its very ridiculous. 

Who knows, it could be a thing with proper research.. Assuming its true. 

This is sexy AF, I don't know why I find it sexy. I guess that is my kink.

I used to do it with consent from one of my exes.

#wait!! I have said too much.

#dfw, I am not a necrophiliac. There is a difference between sleeping and dead mbok.

#dfw, I am not a necrophiliac. There is a difference between sleeping and dead mbok.

37 minutes ago, vina said:

Did anyone mention Necrophilia here? 

Don't think so.. .

I bet even a 2yr old knows there is a difference BTW sleeping and dead...

So, your dfw is in the clear.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Who knows, it could be a thing with proper research.. Assuming its true. 

By Beth W. Orenstein

Medically Reviewed by Pat F. Bass III, MD, MPH

We’ve all heard of people who walk, wet the bed, or grind their teeth while sleeping — but what about having sex?

Though rare, sexsomnia is a recently recognized sleep disorder that causes you to have sex in your sleep. Canadian sleep doctor J. Paul Fedoroff, MD, of the University of Ottawa, is credited with coining the term “sexsomnia” in 1996, and it has been getting a lot more attention from researchers of late.

i actually googled and saw that.but that's white people's problems in my opinion. I mean, some things don't just happen to Nigerians. So I still believe it's drama for attention and I don't have a problem with such drama so long as it doesn't go overboard.

12 hours ago, boldie said:

How can one fake it though? What will be the point?

How? Just lie there and close your eyes.

12 hours ago, boldie said:

Had a cuz who used to walk around. We'd lock her in.

For real? Did you guys get help for her?

If yes, how effective was that?

12 hours ago, Keke said:

By Beth W. Orenstein

Medically Reviewed by Pat F. Bass III, MD, MPH

We’ve all heard of people who walk, wet the bed, or grind their teeth while sleeping — but what about having sex?

Though rare, sexsomnia is a recently recognized sleep disorder that causes you to have sex in your sleep. Canadian sleep doctor J. Paul Fedoroff, MD, of the University of Ottawa, is credited with coining the term “sexsomnia” in 1996, and it has been getting a lot more attention from researchers of late.

i actually googled and saw that.but that's white people's problems in my opinion. I mean, some things don't just happen to Nigerians. So I still believe it's drama for attention and I don't have a problem with such drama so long as it doesn't go overboard.

Interesting. 

I think a lot of things we consider white actually happens to everyone. Sure there will be people who make up things to create drama and seem more interesting but also sure there are genuine situations.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hahaha Midd..

I'm a scaredy cat.. 😁 

😁😁😁

So things can fear people sha.