Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Stud for stud relationships

Toyo

Eh ehn, just as the title says, how do y’all feel about a stud for stud relationship?

i remember one day I was complementing my Stud friend saying an outfit looks good on her, and she looks cute, this ode was talm bout ‘that’s too gay’ hehe, me I don’t understand oh,I never even thought about it that way..........and which one is less gay again? 

I don't do labels but I have exceptions when it comes to studs or tomboys not because of their personality or anything but because they're too inconspicuous and easy to spot. I mean,  any regular Nigerian sees a Tomboy as gay whether they are or not even though I know one who is very homophobic but the moment you're spotted in the same space with a stud people are already suspecting the both of you. 

I don't like my business out there so I stay as low key as possible 

34 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

but the moment you're spotted in the same space with a stud people are already suspecting the both of you. 

I don't like my business out there so I stay as low key as possible 

Lol, I get your point....I have heard that a lot of times.

I always thought it was awkward, but I've changed my mind. 

It's actually cool, more fun if you ask me. No girlie drama,and everyone assumes you guys are just buddies so there's less homophobic attacks. You also get to share clothes, you guys can rock same t-shirt or sneakers, and no one would take hours getting dressed cause she wants to slay.  It's really cool

• Like 1

I'm a tomboy and i can't date a tomboy ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can'ttttttt :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1: and if a tomboy tries to flirt with me i will be very pressed oh :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

Having said that :597f839311844_tw_grin1:, love is love and there's nothing wrong with two masculine presenting women being together. At the end of the day, its all preference.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I'm a tomboy and i can't date a tomboy ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can'ttttttt :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1: and if a tomboy tries to flirt with me i will be very pressed oh :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

Permit me to laugh :597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Administrators

I don't do labels. I see two women and in my mind there is nothing off about two women dating. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, FlyJ said:

I don't do labels. I see two women and in my mind there is nothing off about two women dating. 

Exactly. 

• 8 months later...