Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

That one is you

Dipbluesae

I will paint you.
Like the wind, I'll color and recreate your heart with the bending edges of my sword.
I will listen to the thoughts of you in my head, and meditate on you each night with heart racing and eyes wild open to the sky..

I will worship you.
You became life to me, you breathed living into my soul. I will take your hands and never let go.. Because I intend to stay, I will not abandon you.. Since you belong, I have found you worthy..

I will kiss you.
I will shout out cries and echoes, I will yell to the wind and wild bushes as I embrace your warmness. I'll rise you above the dark clouds, I'll pride you above the universe as I melt this lip into yours..

I will hold you.
With outstretched hands and longing to fill you inside of me. In those eyes of affection, I'll bare my flaws, I will uncover my all, and all this just for your appreciation..

I will fight for you.
I will erase your scars, those scars that shows just how strong of a woman you have been, to cover them with new drawings of love.  I will lend you a shoulder not to cry on but to rest upon, as there will be no more tears to be shed from those eyes again..

You are destiny my love; you're more than enough. You've turned me into a moving stream..🌻🦋

D.B.S ♡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, vina said:

This piece just makes me wanna fall in love...

Dayuummm. Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

You will.. just you wait!😋