Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Haven_my only person

Dipbluesae

Love speaks but only to those who know how to listen. Since you are willing, I have made you my haven. Once more you kept me yearning for those tender lips, this longing that is growing strongly, god! until when.. here your eyes says it all..

My here and now. I want to hold you so close and merge you into my own very soul. You are my longing and taste, a priceless yes.The thoughts of you not being with me wields so much fear, in my heart I am well aware you own me now..

Love's my religion, you're my faith. Love has become my favorite chorus, I sing to your tune every day.. All want is to be a moon and shine over your head, a sun, so you can be my flower...

Just a simple moment with you changes everything around. You are a miracle; a collection of everything desirable. For a time to walk with you, I'd go through a fiery tempest, beloved life is beautiful with you.. With you here, I feel forever whole and yes I know...

las las we go dey alright..

D.B.S ♡

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Covfefe said:

When will this kind of love find me?

You know some writers are good in loving with their pen.. I'm not saying am like that too lol I don't even consider myself a writer to begin with. All am saying is it's not all that glitters is good, but hey! no worries now cos up there lies the gold mine☺

Wishing you the best in finding this kind of love😁

• Like 1