Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Raindrops!

Dipbluesae

Your love is soothing, tonight I feel it refreshing on my insides, can't seem to get enough..
In my eyes you are a moonlight, one drawn by night clouds, you are more than enough..

You are a blessing, a dreamer one that I wish I don't have to hide from the world. I am so very proud of you. I wish to hold you, cuddle with you, take you by the river, buy you ice cream, your favorite and perhaps on my bike, round the park at sunset, you have to see those beautiful views too!

Found you at a hopeless moment. I believe in you. You are everything I want and more. You are the best! I feel so alive.. A shade over my emptiness..

You are astounding.. created with every ounce of care. I cherish you with every being, every word, every drop of ink on my papers, every strength on my fingers.. I treasure you and your existence.. Te quiero!

You can depend on me..I will care for you. You are the best thing in the universe, until tomorrow I will always be grateful for ever having met you, having loved you; I will always appreciate who you are, for being opportune to see the you that most people do not get to see..

You are a flower; delicate.. and fragile. Raindrops on my rooftop, pitter-patter on my skin, flittering diamonds and dewdrops falling gently on my hair. Words are never enough to describe your worth.  My heart knows you, I can breath because of you..my haven of serenity.. You are worthy!

You appeared like a bubble, at a time my life was just fleeting away.. I'd let you steal my heart everyday.. I'd let you come closer, you are the only real thing I know now, you are excellent and more.I love you sweetheart!

I love you...

• Like 2

Just now, Excellent said:

My favorite fly, my butterfly. 

Just like a bubble, you came 

Springing so high. 

I love you honey. 

Best comes in one package.. Beauty and brains.. perfect!😙 Thank you

• Moderators

Love on NL. Here's Wishing the lovebirds tremendous happiness. 

I'm always available to officiate at a price :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: Lol.

• Like 2

Na wa o!!!

na so i go dey sleep on okada, newbies go just come dey fall in love anyhow. I no form again, let me slide into a pm today...loool

happy for you both @Excellent and @DipBluSae . Love sure looks good on y'all. Love you both like mad!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Love on NL. Here's Wishing the lovebirds tremendous happiness. 

I'm always available to officiate at a price :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: Lol.

Officiator Ma..😁😁 You will not come and kee somebodi

59 minutes ago, vina said:

Na wa o!!!

na so i go dey sleep on okada, newbies go just come dey fall in love anyhow. I no form again, let me slide into a pm today...loool

happy for you both @Excellent and @DipBluSae . Love sure looks good on y'all. Love you both like mad!!! 

No fall for okada though.. I tell you nah.. me na favored somebodi..😊 Thank you Vina, I like you as much!👌

On 04/22/2018 at 3:44 PM, DipBluSae said:

Thank you Vina, I like you as much!👌

She said love though... Love not like 😐

23 minutes ago, Hawken said:

😁😆 lol grammatical agent.. your eyes nah 50:50

9 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

😁😆 lol grammatical agent.. your eyes nah 50:50

I just don't want you to short change her naa 😆

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lwkmd!

i love them together as a couple is different from i love her o. ( i am not capable of love) Edakun put me down. (I just love love)

make she come say "i love you vina" so that the NL gossip mill go carry my face tomorrow.

"vina the snatcher"

"vina the player and hoe" is enough title for me. Make i no add.

i deserve some accolades gan!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, vina said:

"vina the snatcher"

😂 ain't nobody ever died from too many titles, you'll be fine

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, vina said:

Lwkmd!

i love them together as a couple is different from i love her o. ( i am not capable of love) Edakun put me down. (I just love love)

make she come say "i love you vina" so that the NL gossip mill go carry my face tomorrow.

"vina the snatcher"

i deserve some accolades gan!!!

As a couple, I know that's what you meant..leave that geh.. but you deserve some accolades jaree, too many names already lol strong woman..☺

10 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

As a couple, I know that's what you meant..leave that geh.. but you deserve some accolades jaree, too many names already lol strong woman..☺

This strong woman just come tire me now. I hope it's not cee c kind of strong o!!!

Just now, vina said:

This strong woman just come tire me now. I hope it's not cee c kind of strong o!!!

lol.. you and cee c sef..

• Haha 1