Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How I Met Her Stories

kimi

• Moderators

Hey ladies, 

I thought it would be rather interesting to have us share our (favourite) 'how I met her' stories here.

• Moderators

Hmmmm.... of course my current would have to be my favourite :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Lol.

We had known eachother for about 2years but never thought to go beyond the usual platonic conversations. Lol. It did always seem like she was 'running'. I think she assumed me to be a flirt of sorts. Lol. 

...and so, it happened one fine day that we finally got chatting/talking (longer than the usual) and as one thing led to the other, she got hooked! Hahahaha. Our conversations were so captivating and addictive that things quickly progressed when we realized that we both wanted the same things. Lol. 

We are so very similar and compliment eachother quite well. She's the troublemaker of course. Lol. ...and I am the perfect one:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

PS - This is my version lol

34 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hmmmm.... of course my current would have to be my favourite :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Lol.

We had known eachother for about 2years but never thought to go beyond the usual platonic conversations. Lol. It did always seem like she was 'running'. I think she assumed me to be a flirt of sorts. Lol. 

...and so, it happened one fine day that we finally got chatting/talking (longer than the usual) and as one thing led to the other, she got hooked! Hahahaha. Our conversations were so captivating and addictive that things quickly progressed when we realized that we both wanted the same things. Lol. 

We are so very similar and compliment eachother quite well. She's the troublemaker of course. Lol. ...and I am the perfect one:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Awwww I'm a sucker for love stories ...but I'm more of a sucker for those relationships that start with friendship and b4 u know it they are all u think about.

I'm happy for u @kimi..guys keep em stories coming...I'm with my tissue (for the tears) and of course popcorn.

• Thanks 1

It was at the last Gidifest at the Eko Atlantic city. Typical of me, loner style, I had attended the show alone. 

I sat on my own, sipping my beer, watching the crowd around me and then I saw her. Just my type but she's with Friends and as I watched, they joined me on my table.

Wow! Lousy bunch of mainland girls( don't get it twisted, I'm a mainland girl too), totally everywhere but she sat there quiet, totally detached from all that was happening. We soon got talking and we played whot, which I won, we played AYO which she won and we were about to start with the Scrabble when the show got serious. We screamed for the same celebrities, had tears in our eyes when Nneka blew us away and somehow our hands connected and we held hands throughout. We used the bathroom together, ate together and I wondered what I was doing.

Then the rains started, Thanks to the ocean nearby it got really cold, she almost entered into me, her hard nipples piercing my back, I totally ignored Niniola who was on stage competing for my attention.

It happened, the kiss, slow and tender, right there in the open, with only the darkness to shield us and we didn't care as we moved to a secluded tent and made.. no, not love, we fvcked like rabbits. ( This is not a love story, it's a hoe story, what were you expecting?)

Long story short, I lost you in the crowd, and I didn't even ask your name, neither did you but I know that one day, i would meet you again!!! 

From the black girl that gave you about 3 orgasms......

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, vina said:

It was at the last Gidifest at the Eko Atlantic city. Typical of me, loner style, I had attended the show alone. 

I sat on my own, sipping my beer, watching the crowd around me and then I saw her. Just my type but she's with Friends and as I watched, they joined me on my table.

Wow! Lousy bunch of mainland girls( don't get it twisted, I'm a mainland girl too), totally everywhere but she sat there quiet, totally detached from all that was happening. We soon got talking and we played whot, which I won, we played AYO which she won and we were about to start with the Scrabble when the show got serious. We screamed for the same celebrities, had tears in our eyes when Nneka blew us away and somehow our hands connected and we held hands throughout. We used the bathroom together, ate together and I wondered what I was doing.

Then the rains started, Thanks to the ocean nearby it got really cold, she almost entered into me, her hard nipples piercing my back, I totally ignored Niniola who was on stage competing for my attention.

It happened, the kiss, slow and tender, right there in the open, with only the darkness to shield us and we didn't care as we moved to a secluded tent and made.. no, not love, we fvcked like rabbits. ( This is not a love story, it's a hoe story, what were you expecting?)

Long story short, I lost you in the crowd, and I didn't even ask your name, neither did you but I know that one day, i would meet you again!!! 

@vina kuku kill me ....I'm laughing so hard ...Jesus ...you are a clown 😂😂😂😂😂

42 minutes ago, Phegore said:

@vina kuku kill me ....I'm laughing so hard ...Jesus ...you are a clown 😂😂😂😂😂

Lool. Abeg pity me, ayam still mourning. Could have been my wife!! Lol.

Just now, vina said:

Lool. Abeg pity me, ayam still mourning. Could have been my wife!! Lol.

This wasn't fiction, no?😮

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Cute and sweet 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao tbh Vina, you are just something else.

Meanwhile, how many orgasms did you get?

Kimi said to share your 'How I met her stories' 

But Everyone is just here ohhhing and Awwwiiinnggg.

I'm in Venus, so unfortunately, I cannot share mine now, cos the number of words I can type is limited..

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Kimi said to share your 'How I met her stories' 

But Everyone is just here ohhhing and Awwwiiinnggg.

I'm in Venus, so unfortunately, I cannot share mine now, cos the number of words I can type is limited..

Loooooool Ivvy

15 hours ago, kimi said:

Lol awwwwwww! This is really cute. Can’t wait for IV to the wedding lol.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol awwwwwww! This is really cute. Can’t wait for IV to the wedding lol.

Hahahaha. Lol

We met at a friend’s party. I was in Uni at the time. We just immediately hit it off. The way we instantly connected was weird. 

I’ve always thought it was faith cos she was only in town for a few days and she almost didn’t come for the party. 

So that night, we talked about a lot of things, including some online courses I wanted to enroll for. She said she’ll send some useful links and we exchanged numbers. 

And that’s how our journey began. She would later become the most important person in my life lol. We were friends for a really long time before we started dating. 

Meanwhile, I found out later that the poor guy that hosted the party (her cousin’s friend), liked her and was going to ask her out that night but I messed it up cos I was glued to her side. I saved her 😁

When we reminisce about that night, she says I was flirting with her lol. Angel like me that doesn’t know how to flirt 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Damiee said:

We met at a friend’s party. I was in Uni at the time. We just immediately hit it off. The way we instantly connected was weird. 

I’ve always thought it was faith cos she was only in town for a few days and she almost didn’t come for the party. 

So that night, we talked about a lot of things, including some online courses I wanted to enroll for. She said she’ll send some useful links and we exchanged numbers. 

And that’s how our journey began. She would later become the most important person in my life lol. We were friends for a really long time before we started dating. 

Meanwhile, I found out later that the poor guy that hosted the party (her cousin’s friend), liked her and was going to ask her out that night but I messed it up cos I was glued to her side. I saved her 😁

When we reminisce about that night, she says I was flirting with her lol. Angel like me that doesn’t know how to flirt 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

Awwwwwwh... the cutest. Lol. Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading 

Hahahahaha @ the bolded though lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Awwwwwwh... the cutest. Lol. Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading 

Hahahahaha @ the bolded though lol. 

*curtsies* lol

• Like 1

When I was new here, I love to go to through different trends just to read divergent views (I still do). I got drawn to a lady here just as two magnets get attracted by their opposite poles. For I was the North pole and she, the South pole. Lol. 

I was bored, so I decided to troll. I came across where she wrote "Christans be making Christianity look like a joke". I replied her with, "Religions, aren't they all joke". Boom! I don buy market. Lol. She fired back, I did the same, on and on... Before I knew it, I was already in her inbox. The rest, as they say, is history.

It turned out we are not just the opposite poles but also the like poles and unlike the magnet where like pole repel each other. We attracts. 

Hey babe, I know you'd smile when you see this but it's fine. You can smile because that's the goal. Kiss kiss kiss 😘

Edited by Gimbiyya
  • Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

When I was new here, I love to go to through different trends just to read divergent views (I still do). I got drawn to a lady here just as two magnets get attracted by their opposite poles. For I was the North pole and she, the South pole. Lol. 

I was bored, so I decided to troll. I came across where she wrote "Christans be making Christianity look like a joke". I replied her with, "Religions, aren't they all joke". Boom! I don buy market. Lol. She fired back, I did the same, on and on... Before I knew it, I was already in her inbox. The rest, as they say, is history.

It turned out we are not just the opposite poles but also the like poles and unlike the magnet where like pole repel each other. We attracts. 

Hey babe, I know you'd smile when you see this but it's fine. You can smile because that's the goal. Kiss kiss kiss 😘

Awwwh... thanks for sharing. The heart wants what it wants and it is always non-negotiable Lol. 

On 4/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, Damiee said:

I was smiling so much while reading this, my cheeks are hurting. ☺ 

Sweet story. 

• Like 1

Don't know if I have a current now, so I'll just say how I met my favorite ex.

It was a friend's birthday part.

Not an LGBT community but I guess one of the guys was mischievous and snuck in 'pick a girl and kiss her'.

Maybe he wasn't actually being mischievous. Maybe a dude was supposed to pick it. Well, she did. And the adventurous thirsty dudes there insisted she would go through with it; of all people to pick, of all her friends there, it had to be me that accompanied some dude that she picked.

I later got an 'I can't get that kiss of my mind' from a sister I never gave my number 😏

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2018 at 3:45 PM, Keke said:

Don't know if I have a current now, so I'll just say how I met my favorite ex.

It was a friend's birthday part.

Not an LGBT community but I guess one of the guys was mischievous and snuck in 'pick a girl and kiss her'.

Maybe he wasn't actually being mischievous. Maybe a dude was supposed to pick it. Well, she did. And the adventurous thirsty dudes there insisted she would go through with it; of all people to pick, of all her friends there, it had to be me that accompanied some dude that she picked.

I later got an 'I can't get that kiss of my mind' from a sister I never gave my number 😏

Lmao nice

• 2 months later...