Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Touch me not stud -TMN

Phegore

I had a scintillating conversation with someone recently and she brought up this topic.i kept saying that was the first time I had heard of the term "Touch me not" and she was really surprised.  

I didn't know until now that there was an overlooked portion of the queer community-lesbian and queer identifying women who get off sexually by only pleasuring other women.

Apparently, many women just enjoy giving and not receiving and can orgasm by just pleasuring another woman.

They are Called "Touch me Nots"

Urban dictionary defines a touch me not stud as:

A lesbian who pleasures her female partner sexually but wont allow sexual touches to her own vagina or breasts. Those areas remind the stud that shes a female. The TMN stud rejects all sexual situations that places her in a feminine position. 

Ok my questions are:

1Am I the only that is apparently stale on this topic ?

2.Are there touch me Nots in the building 🙋🏽?.please I would like to be educated on this topic-knowledge they say is power

3.Ever encountered a touch me not and how was the experience?

Enh I've always known about them and I don't think they are overlooked because touch me nots and pillow princesses are a pretty common pairing in our community. Also there are "touch me not" femmes. I have met one and I doubt she's a unicorn.
I also doubt if any touch me is going to come on here and say she is. They are such a misunderstood minority (I think).

Hahahahhaha. Tables shaking!!!!

lots of Nigerian studs are touch me nots, met many of them and in fact it was recently i  got to know there are some that like being touched. I never experretit, like what!!!! It worked for me for a while cos i like receiving.

like the dictionary said, it makes them feel more submissive and feminine and vulnerable but i dont see it that way o.

there is power in in receiving, and yes, moaning too is not weakness, cos i see some of yall forcing ur mouths closed to stop the moans from escaping.

finally, as a boss stud, spread those legs, light your kush, and watch that femme try to get you off, while you hold her head down and drag your kush from time to time. Power!!!

I don't know why this sounds like selfishness to me.

Well, so long as I'm informed before hand, and not lured into liking someone before they reveal this tendency, no wahala.

2 hours ago, vina said:

finally, as a boss stud, spread those legs, light your kush, and watch that femme try to get you off, while you hold her head down and drag your kush from time to time. Power!!!

@vina please ehn when are you writing your book on lesbian sex and relationships ?.you seem well rounded.

The only book I've had the opportunity to read on lesbian sex is -The joy of lesbian sex:A tender and liberated guide to the pleasures and problems of a lesbian lifestyle by Emily .L.sisley.

P.S-u write beautifully-Think about it 

Ok back to the topic,the friend I had this conversation with told me I wouldn't understand because i have never dated or done anything sexually with a stud.As 99% of the Touch me Nots she encountered were studs.

so is it a stud thing or it's a lesbian thing...as I would like to believe that there are lesbians and maybe bisexuals who are touch me nots.

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

I also doubt if any touch me is going to come on here and say she is. They are such a misunderstood minority (I think).

😂 Touché but I had to try nah.

Anywho,I agree with the misunderstood part.while having the said conversation with the acquaintance,she said 99% of the touch me Nots she's dated and have had sexual relations with are Studs.

i had to interject at some point to say even if I'd not met one ...I'd like to believe there are some lesbians and also bisexuals who are Touch me Nots.

I'd like to believe that some people aren't just comfortable yet and maybe when they get to that level of comfort,they may be willing to be touched.

Saw some few videos on this topic btw.

58 minutes ago, Phegore said:

@vina

P.S-u write beautifully-Think about it 

so is it a stud thing or it's a lesbian thing...as I would like to believe that there are lesbians and maybe bisexuals who are touch me nots.

Kikiki, if i write, who will buy??? But wait o, this na idea o.... Let me sleep over it..

ehen to your other question, i guess it is a girls thing. There is the place of rape and abuse too. The number of girls that have been molested sexually as kids and teenagers is just overwhelming so lets not quickly peg it on selfishness.

i definitely have been with girls i didnt feel comfortable with, i couldnt share my body with them in that way and most of them saw me as a TMN. But it was just me not liking them sexually in "that way". I definitely did the work and in most of these scenarios, i am fully clothed with shoes sef. Lol.

my only problem with these TMN people is the ones that wont let you touch them but will let some random nigga d**ck them from morning till night. Haba Hanty!!!

but like they say, your stud is another persons chick (your dom is a freaking sub for someone else).

1 hour ago, vina said:

I  have been with girls i didnt feel comfortable with, i couldnt share my body with them in that way and most of them saw me as a TMN. But it was just me not liking them sexually in "that way". I definitely did the work and in most of these scenarios, i am fully clothed with shoes sef.

Hahahaha:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: 

Vina you nor go kill person O. You for kuku wear rain coat join sef

Am not stud. I personally, l just love being in control and l love to give and observe her go through the pleasures. l don't just like being touched down there. Is a turn off mosttimes.:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

Lol, that's why I love to address all of us(lgbt peeps) as "queer" , which is a synonym for weird as well as strange.

• Administrators

🤣🤣

On 5/10/2018 at 9:25 AM, Ivyy said:

Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure pressed down, shaken together, and running over. 

• 7 months later...

I believe most tmn studs truly are trans...they have a problem with being touched because they don't have male genitalia and are uncomfortable with their female parts.

8 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Do you mean studs experience dysphoria? @Michelle

Absolutely, the touch me nots. Not studs in general. I'm a stud in the streets, but femme in the sheets.

Oh wow this is quite new for me. Yea I know the 'touch me not studs' are uncomfortable and haven't really understand their body parts but I've never see them as trans who haven't transition. 

I've been with one. Though she isn't that butchy and all but she's really not comfortable with being touch. She doesn't really hate being a girl nor does she want to transition. I believe it's not always a trans thing for some. They are just extreme about just wanting to be pleasers. 

The ones with trans tendencies are more hardcore. They really go out of their way to resemble men. They wear straps all day just to feel like a man...smash their breast down until their chest is flat...they prefer straight women but will settle for a lesbian femme. They are the ones stuck in a place where they have to fake who they are because they can't afford trans surgery.

I can be extremely greedy, but I like seeing what that mouth do as well 😀

Okay I get. That's really hardcore. Lol 

I know this YouTuber who hasn't undergone any top or bottom surgery and she's not on testosterone yet she identify as a tran and doesn't want to transition. This gender thing is more complex than we imagine. 

Lol @ extremely greedy. Show me a stud who isn't greedy. 

• Haha 1