Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HOW BEST DO LIKE IT, SOFT OR HARD?

MENA

As l sighted this beautiful girl walking down my way with everything seems in place. So l gave a light smile. As she walk pass me, l took a deep breath as l close my eyes. OMG! Is she a he or a she?  I turned around to take a look again, it was actually a she. She was wearing a man's fragrance.

l find it a bit strange seeing ladies prefer a man's perfume. And why on Earth would a woman prefer a masculine perfume and want to smell like a man?

So l will like to know, do you prefer hard masculine perfume on you or your partner or do you like a soft fragrance? 

pls share your thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Perfume? Are you serious?! I wasn't even expecting this. Like the title is so misleading 😕

Anyhoo, i just like to smell nice. I'm not particular about scents. But from talking to people, I've found out that some women prefer scents for men because they allegedly last longer.

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Perfume? Are you serious?! I wasn't even expecting this. Like the title is so misleading 😕

Hahahahaha. You can say that again! Lol smh

I love feminine perfumes all the way. Soft it is lol

53 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Anyhoo, i just like to smell nice. I'm not particular about scents. But from talking to people, I've found out that some women prefer scents for men because they allegedly last longer.

What else were u expecting? 😂 

Well that was part of the all idea sha.

Hmmm... "Lasting longer" sounds like an interesting topic.😟

Lmao what a title. 

Soft please. 

Yes to what @Hawken said regarding some women preferring male perfumes cos it lasts longer. Also much better for ladies with BO. The stronger, the better. Makes the world a better place 😊.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lmao what a title. 

Soft please. 

Yes to what @Hawken said regarding some women preferring male perfumes cos it lasts longer. Also much better for ladies with BO. The stronger, the better. Makes the world a better place 😊.

Yeah, but still there a lot of female perfumes that last longer and are hard also.  Like Red door, Marc Jacobs etcs

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, MENA said:

I just wondering. @kimi 

How a person smells (fragrance ) does it effect your once of first impression in general?

Yes it does.... it's capable of making me become very attracted to you. It's def a magnet of sorts. Lol. I love it when women smell nice. Feminine please. 

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Yes it does.... it's capable of making me become very attracted to you. It's def a magnet of sorts. Lol. I love it when women smell nice. Feminine please. 

Hmmm! I think l can relate with this.

I have always had this thing with the way a woman should smell.

At a time l felt there was something wrong with me. So l just decided to bring this up to know how others feel about it.

If a woman does not smell feminine, to me is like a turn off.

Wonder  u being a stud or what ever, l feel a woman should smell feminine not like a man abeg.

I'm lukewarm when it comes to perfumes.. 

There are days I wake up and I decide to wear perfume for men. And there are days I want to go all floral, and I go for femine perfume. 

But overall, femine perfumes makes my nose tingle, so if I have to chose, I'd go hard, thank you very much.  

Soft or hard? Pls take it slow. Slow grind, thank you. 

I was already going to say soft till I decided to read it..

What the heck! perfume wow..deceptive lol.. indifferent to perfumes, nose isn't working 

• Haha 1

Hard Hard Hard!!

i like it hard. Its just better hard,although it  depends on my mood sha. Sometimes soft is good too.

Lol catchy headline for massive traffic. 

soft, hard, feminine or masculine. Just smell nice and inviting. Besides girls have this unique smell regardless of how strong her perfume, is still far tender than men's biko. Standing on queue close to guys always remind me of how lucky I'm going with the girls. 

20 hours ago, MENA said:

As l sighted this beautiful girl walking down my way with everything seems in place. So l gave a light smile. As she walk pass me, l took a deep breath as l close my eyes. OMG! Is she a he or a she?  I turned around to take a look again, it was actually a she. She was wearing a man's fragrance.

l find it a bit strange seeing ladies prefer a man's perfume. And why on Earth would a woman prefer a masculine perfume and want to smell like a man?

So l will like to know, do you prefer hard masculine perfume on you or your partner or do you like a soft fragrance? 

pls share your thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Much disappointment! 

Came here looking for soft/hard gist and found fragrance 🙄.

Anyhow, i will reply to what i thought this topic was.

Some days i like it soft, some days I like it hard but I like it a lot either ways.

• Haha 2

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, MENA said:

At least it was able to get all the corrupt minds😁

Yayyyyy Menaaa 😀😀😀😀

Why have you been MIA? Come back nau 😀😒

47 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yayyyyy Menaaa 😀😀😀😀

Why have you been MIA? Come back nau 😀😒

I have been in my mother's kitchen eating rice 😁

• Moderators

Happy new year @MENA where is my own rice? 🙄

Na wa for NLers o... this is the only gathering that failed to send rice, chicken and goat meat to the temple. :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

• Like 1