Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Just yesterday.

Excellent

Yesterday, two of my colleagues were arguing over what I don't know. I was in my cubicle doing my thing when I heard one almost shouting just to make his point. He was like "that's why I like Excellent, she's just STRAIGHT forward unlike you, just go away". 

I stood up while looking at their direction, and I asked "who TF is straight?. Everyone bursted into laughter. 

I don't know what was so funny, maybe the face I made when I threw the question at them. Buh I sha make my point. I'm not straight anything! 

I've never been! 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Are you out to them at work? 

Openly? No. 

I stylishly gave them piece of my mind though. 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Excellent said:

Openly? No. 

I stylishly gave them piece of my mind though. 

Okay... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Excellent said:

Yesterday, two of my colleagues were arguing over what I don't know. I was in my cubicle doing my thing when I heard one almost shouting just to make his point. He was like "that's why I like Excellent, she's just STRAIGHT forward unlike you, just go away". 

I stood up while looking at their direction, and I asked "who TF is straight?. Everyone bursted into laughter. 

I don't know what was so funny, maybe the face I made when I threw the question at them. Buh I sha make my point. I'm not straight anything! 

I've never been! 

Got me rofl.. 😂

Problem child..lol

1 hour ago, Excellent said:

I've never been! 

Lol only if they knew

2 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Lol only if they knew

😂😂

Even when I try saying it. They don't believe. They do think that I'm joking. 

Someone mentioned sometime ago that I'm too girly for that. 

Lmao. Excellent sef, you don't want to use ear and hear your name tagged along with being straight...

You are such a lesbian.. ewww.

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2018 at 12:49 PM, vina said:

Lmao. Excellent sef, you don't want to use ear and hear your name tagged along with being straight...

You are such a lesbian.. ewww.

Lol... I don't like the tag for anything. 

• Haha 1