Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sunday Ramblings

kimi

• Moderators

Have you ever just had the urge to write but with no topic or subject matter in mind? That's what I am doing right now. Hahahaha.

It's been an interesting weekend for me. A very eye opening one. 

Hey girls, I had this idea on hosting our very own NL Bachelorette. I've discussed the concept with a pal of mine who thinks it's doable. We are yet to conclude on the workings of it that is: who would be on offer ? What will be the qualifier to decide who would be on offer (by way of voting)? What sort of tournament or games would be most effective for deciding who gets the girl. Lol.? 

Other concerns include:

What should the prize be: a date outside of NL? Is this asking too much? 

See? It's a tricky and rather complex one. Do you girls think we can pull this off? If yes please share your thoughts below on all questions posed above

Happy Sunday 📿

A date with Kimi..would be a dream coNe true😁.. even though I barely know what bachelorette means..lol

Shows you are thinking about us.. lol you have the house at heart and that's a beauty👌

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DipBluSae said:

A date with Kimi..would be a dream coNe true😁.. even though I barely know what bachelorette means..lol

Shows you are thinking about us.. lol you have the house at heart and that's a beauty👌

Go jor. Lol. It would be a date of sermons and intense prayers for Nigeria :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1: 😁

That way, all your fans and girlfriends won't come for me. 😉

Who is the most sought after girl on NL? 

When we know this, we can move on from there.

I would totally join in this game, I like to win and I would do anything to win the hand of the most desirable female here. Even if it's just a date.

It's totally doable, depends on the organizers.

Ps, who ever the bachelorette is, just know that if I win, we are knacking, doesn't matter if you are Married, pregnant or dating.. I will knack you!

Yay. This is a great idea. 

As for choosing the bachelorette, I think it should be open to a vote of sorts. Create a topic with that title and have everyone mention who they think it should be. Person with the highest number mentions gets to be the bachelorette. 

I think a date is a great idea. We would expect a full report of course 😁

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Yay. This is a great idea. 

As for choosing the bachelorette, I think it should be open to a vote of sorts. Create a topic with that title and have everyone mention who they think it should be. Person with the highest number mentions gets to be the bachelorette. 

I think a date is a great idea. We would expect a full report of course 😁

Hahahahaha. Why are you so excited about this? 🙃

Voting sounds good! For now we could launch Season 1 for members resident in Lagos or do we kick-off with another location? 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, vina said:

I would totally join in this game, I like to win and I would do anything to win the hand of the most desirable female here. Even if it's just a date.

Hahahaha. I love the spirit! Vina it will be a holy date please. All pants are to be kept zipped up and padlocked :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1: 😇😇

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Go jor. Lol. It would be a date of sermons and intense prayers for Nigeria :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1: 😁

That way, all your fans and girlfriends won't come for me. 😉

With our prayers in za oza room what could go wrong..😋  no worries..make the day reach first ni

5 hours ago, vina said:

Who is the most sought after girl on NL? 

When we know this, we can move on from there.

Ps, who ever the bachelorette is, just know that if I win, we are knacking, doesn't matter if you are Married, pregnant or dating.. I will knack you!

Lol I want to becoNe like you.. Teach me nah.. how to knack the knackables with no regrets😂

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I love the spirit! Vina it will be a holy date please. All pants are to be kept zipped up and padlocked :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1: 😇😇

Nah so lol nah marriage sermon..?🤔

27 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Why are you so excited about this? 🙃

Voting sounds good! For now we could launch Season 1 for members resident in Lagos or do we kick-off with another location? 

Lol just here for the entertainment. 

Oh I didn’t even think about location before. I’d say Lagos but not sure how many active members are in Lagos. Maybe it should be open to voting too? 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

With our prayers in za oza room what could go wrong..😋  no worries..make the day reach first ni

Loooool. Za oza rooms are also prayer rooms :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Lol

Just now, kimi said:

Loooool. Za oza rooms are also prayer rooms :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Lol

Those reaches heaven first😄 with moans and cries..  psalms and praises..

let me just stop here..😁

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol just here for the entertainment. 

Oh I didn’t even think about location before. I’d say Lagos but not sure how many active members are in Lagos. Maybe it should be open to voting too? 

Perhaps a headcount. I already know a few people who I believe are based in Lagos.

@Hawken @lala1990 @kimi @Damiee @Ivyy

I'm not sure of @vina @DipBluSae @Excellent@scarlet @Onyxx and others though. Member may need to confirm locations (if interested)  to aid planning. 

*Reclines*

Very interesting.. 

Can't wait to watch as things unfold. 

I'm a huge bachelor /bachelorette lover.

Right now what is bursting my brains now is 'The one' on MTV. 

Not a bad idea Arch.  

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, vina said:

Awwww, I am not in lagos. Well, i wil be on the side cheering. Go! Go! Go!

Awwwwwh... 😣😢

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Excellent said:

LEGGO

I'm from the old school 🙈 Lol Does this mean Lagos? Lol

10 minutes ago, kimi said:

I'm from the old school 🙈 Lol Does this mean Lagos? Lol

😂😂

It's actually... "let's go"

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Excellent said:

😂😂

It's actually... "let's go"

Hahahaha. I see 🙈🙈

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Perhaps a headcount. I already know a few people who I believe are based in Lagos.

@Hawken @lala1990 @kimi @Damiee @Ivyy

I'm not sure of @vina @DipBluSae @Excellent@scarlet @Onyxx and others though. Member may need to confirm locations (if interested)  to aid planning. 

Can I just watch from the sidelines?  This seems interesting. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, scarlet said:

Can I just watch from the sidelines?  This seems interesting. 

Hahahaha. Sure you can 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

@kimi a date outside of NL is it not too much.. ? I mean it's not for just single people right? 

Just thinking..🤔

I know what you mean.... or what do you reckon the prize can be?

When I use the word 'date' it simply represents an outing not necessarily a romantic one