Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria!

Teewhy

Saw this on another forum and I decided to share it here for your thoughts.

Hi All,

It took me a lot of cogitation before I could make this post. I also had to post this because I have seen a lot of comments from people encouraging the abominable act of lesbianism on nairaland (especially guys) that I begin to wonder where this generation of youths are headed.

First and foremost, going by the bible and quran, lesbianism is an abomination. I will give references from the bible because I am a Christian.The following verses of the bible:Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1:24-28, I Corinthians 6:9-11, Jude1:7, I Timothy 1:10, I Kings 14:24, 15:12 all attest to the fact that homosexuality ,of which lesbianism is a subset, is evil. 

However, the queer ones on the forum will always have a counter argument of fornication being also a sin to back up their nefarious way of life but this is not the crux of why I opened this thread so I will not dwell on the religious angle any further-I have an expose on this which I'll reserve for another day.

Secondly and the most important reason why I decided to open this thread is to warn guys(including the ones that have continually advocated for queer girls here on nairaland) on the disastrous impact of marrying a lesbian and how to identify if your girl is one whilst you're courting

Let me start by saying this. Most Nigerian girls living in Nigeria that claim to be bisexuals are, in fact, lesbians. They only claim bisexuality so as to be able to get a ring on the third finger of their left hand and answer a Mrs whilst they covertly continue their abominable acts. 

They know that the African culture expects that they should get married at some point in their lives and their parents and relatives will keep putting pressure on them to do so.

Therefore, they just hook up with a guy, get married and make babies and then eventually make the guy's life miserable by continually denying him of sex and gallivanting around the country with their lesbian friends before filing for divorce most times on two grounds- sexual satisfaction and irreconcilable differences. I have seen this happen to three different guys and in the end, the guys ended up being disillusioned and poorer than when they met those girls. The sad part is that the ladies don't even get to check on their children as they are seen more in the company of their female friends in public places. 

Guys, beware! Lesbianism is demonic and no matter how long your manhood is or how good you are in bed, you can't satisfy a lesbian as the kind of orgasm they have while making out with their female counterpart is longer and more frequent and also doesn't occur due to penetration. I had to say this because I have , over time, seen some useless comments from guys here saying that the girl has not seen a great manhood or a guy with great sexual prowess that's why she is still a lesbian. This is entirely false as lesbians are so addicted to their same sex partners and to the act that mere penetration from a man cannot give them orgasm. 

Therefore, will all that have been said, guys here are signs that the girl you are dating is a lesbian(These may not be correct sometimes but they are very key leads to attest to this fact).

1. She admires only ladies on social media and you would occasionally see some comments from her on social media telling another girl "I love you" even when the girl is just an acquaintance who is not close to her.

2. She wears an anklet on THE RIGHT LEG or a colourful ring on their RIGHT FOREFINGER. I had to make the right leg emboldened because this is their insignia. I've seen about ten lesbian ladies wearing this and even spoke to one who also affirmed it.

3. If she is the butch lesbian(the male partner) she will most likely have a short hair, wear very light make up most times or even no make up and have short fingers(Because they use their fingers to pleasure their femme counterpart). Some of the butch ones also look like tomboys 

4. Whenever she is intimate with her guy, they enjoy cunnilingus and fingering far more than penetration as this is the only way she can achieve orgasm most times.

5. On special occasions like her birthday or her boyfriend's birthday, she will indulge him with wild sexual orgies like anal sex or party (with the involvement of their other lesbian partner). Some of them even prefer anal to vaginal penetration.

6. You will always find lesbian BeHoly on her phone or cached webpage history.

7. If she's the butch lesbian, she will dislike things like cooking, going to the market and laundry.

8. She's always an advocate of female rights and will pick a quarrel with you whenever you antagonize a female.

9. She prefers evening hang outs with a large company of girlfriend more than she enjoys it with you as her boyfriend.

10. She starts denying you sex immediately after marriage. This usually starts subtly and unnoticed until your sex life with your wife eventually becomes once in a month.

11. She has a vibrator and she doesn't orgasm from sex with you until she uses the vibrator. I agree some women are like this but if after a long time, you can't make your girlfriend orgasm except with the aid of a vibrator(or through cunnilingus or fingering) please suspect her.

12. If she is the femme, she has a very close friend she stays with or hangs around with/cannot do without and who has the characteristics listed in Number 3 above.

You can add yours as I leave the list for now. Please guys, be wise in choosing a partner. Do not destroy your life on the altars of beauty and physical appearance a most of these evil ladies are usually beautiful!

Thoughts Ladies???

http://www.nairaland.com/4538657/how-identify-lesbian-ladies-nigeria

😁 😁 😁 

This is the most hilarious thing I have read this week. 

All I can say Is I wear an anklet on my left ankle, I have to transfer it to my RIGHT ankle. 

Aha!  Lest I forget, I need to get me a ring for my forefinger. 

• Moderators

Hahahahaha... he is actually spot-on with a few of the pointers. 

Truth is, I support him in his attampt to assist his fellow guys from falling into the hands of a fraud who is aware of her orientation but would rather lead an innocent guy on. 

He needs to do a piece for the women too... how do we spot a homosexual male lol. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kimi said:

how do we spot a homosexual male lol. 

Haha, I'm so curious to know this too.

2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Saw this on another forum and I decided to share it here for your thoughts.

Hi All,

It took me a lot of cogitation before I could make this post. I also had to post this because I have seen a lot of comments from people encouraging the abominable act of lesbianism on nairaland (especially guys) that I begin to wonder where this generation of youths are headed.

First and foremost, going by the bible and quran, lesbianism is an abomination. I will give references from the bible because I am a Christian.The following verses of the bible:Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, Romans 1:24-28, I Corinthians 6:9-11, Jude1:7, I Timothy 1:10, I Kings 14:24, 15:12 all attest to the fact that homosexuality ,of which lesbianism is a subset, is evil. 

However, the queer ones on the forum will always have a counter argument of fornication being also a sin to back up their nefarious way of life but this is not the crux of why I opened this thread so I will not dwell on the religious angle any further-I have an expose on this which I'll reserve for another day.

Secondly and the most important reason why I decided to open this thread is to warn guys(including the ones that have continually advocated for queer girls here on nairaland) on the disastrous impact of marrying a lesbian and how to identify if your girl is one whilst you're courting

Let me start by saying this. Most Nigerian girls living in Nigeria that claim to be bisexuals are, in fact, lesbians. They only claim bisexuality so as to be able to get a ring on the third finger of their left hand and answer a Mrs whilst they covertly continue their abominable acts. 

They know that the African culture expects that they should get married at some point in their lives and their parents and relatives will keep putting pressure on them to do so.

Therefore, they just hook up with a guy, get married and make babies and then eventually make the guy's life miserable by continually denying him of sex and gallivanting around the country with their lesbian friends before filing for divorce most times on two grounds- sexual satisfaction and irreconcilable differences. I have seen this happen to three different guys and in the end, the guys ended up being disillusioned and poorer than when they met those girls. The sad part is that the ladies don't even get to check on their children as they are seen more in the company of their female friends in public places. 

Guys, beware! Lesbianism is demonic and no matter how long your manhood is or how good you are in bed, you can't satisfy a lesbian as the kind of orgasm they have while making out with their female counterpart is longer and more frequent and also doesn't occur due to penetration. I had to say this because I have , over time, seen some useless comments from guys here saying that the girl has not seen a great manhood or a guy with great sexual prowess that's why she is still a lesbian. This is entirely false as lesbians are so addicted to their same sex partners and to the act that mere penetration from a man cannot give them orgasm. 

Therefore, will all that have been said, guys here are signs that the girl you are dating is a lesbian(These may not be correct sometimes but they are very key leads to attest to this fact).

1. She admires only ladies on social media and you would occasionally see some comments from her on social media telling another girl "I love you" even when the girl is just an acquaintance who is not close to her.

2. She wears an anklet on THE RIGHT LEG or a colourful ring on their RIGHT FOREFINGER. I had to make the right leg emboldened because this is their insignia. I've seen about ten lesbian ladies wearing this and even spoke to one who also affirmed it.

3. If she is the butch lesbian(the male partner) she will most likely have a short hair, wear very light make up most times or even no make up and have short fingers(Because they use their fingers to pleasure their femme counterpart). Some of the butch ones also look like tomboys 

4. Whenever she is intimate with her guy, they enjoy cunnilingus and fingering far more than penetration as this is the only way she can achieve orgasm most times.

5. On special occasions like her birthday or her boyfriend's birthday, she will indulge him with wild sexual orgies like anal sex or party (with the involvement of their other lesbian partner). Some of them even prefer anal to vaginal penetration.

6. You will always find lesbian BeHoly on her phone or cached webpage history.

7. If she's the butch lesbian, she will dislike things like cooking, going to the market and laundry.

8. She's always an advocate of female rights and will pick a quarrel with you whenever you antagonize a female.

9. She prefers evening hang outs with a large company of girlfriend more than she enjoys it with you as her boyfriend.

10. She starts denying you sex immediately after marriage. This usually starts subtly and unnoticed until your sex life with your wife eventually becomes once in a month.

11. She has a vibrator and she doesn't orgasm from sex with you until she uses the vibrator. I agree some women are like this but if after a long time, you can't make your girlfriend orgasm except with the aid of a vibrator(or through cunnilingus or fingering) please suspect her.

12. If she is the femme, she has a very close friend she stays with or hangs around with/cannot do without and who has the characteristics listed in Number 3 above.

You can add yours as I leave the list for now. Please guys, be wise in choosing a partner. Do not destroy your life on the altars of beauty and physical appearance a most of these evil ladies are usually beautiful!

Thoughts Ladies???

http://www.nairaland.com/4538657/how-identify-lesbian-ladies-nigeria

Lmao gats transfer my anklet to my right leg then 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Dii said:

Lmao gats transfer my anklet to my right leg then 

Hahahahaha! jokes

Hahahahah this really cracked me up. Only if these guys will listen sha as most of them have fetish for lesbians

47 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Lmao the thread on naira land is really interesting, can’t believe I read it all 😐

Lol, that forum tho. One hell of a savagery and hilarious forum to wake up to. 

The comments i saw on nairaland is another reason why i don't like going out. Let me and my obviously gay self be in my house in peace.

• Sad 1

The guy had a point funny enough.

destroying someone else's life just because you are too selfish to fight is wrong.

i see most of them chasing tomboys upandan , bringing girls to their matrimonial home, neglecting the husband and las las divorce. 

Lez girls, biko lets marry awa self. There is still space in my harem.

ps: so if i see any hanty wearing leg shain, and ring, i can jes go and prezz her brezz?? Even if i dont know her age?? 

Sho mo age mi ni??

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

The comments i saw on nairaland is another reason why i don't like going out. Let me and my obviously gay self be in my house in peace.

Lol

• 3 weeks later...

😂😂😂

Oh well,

As hilarious as this post is, it got me thinking though. I've always preferred the tag 'Bisexual' for a reason I don't know, definitely not for any ring and the truth is that I'm not sexually attracted to guys. 

Maybe because lesbianism is an abomination in the bible and quran as well. 😁😂

I need to observe two days fasting and prayer session... for deliverance of course.😟😑

Meanwhile, anklet is moving to the right leg. 

Yawns 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 2:16 PM, Excellent said:

😂😂😂

Oh well,

As hilarious as this post is, it got me thinking though. I've always preferred the tag 'Bisexual' for a reason I don't know, definitely not for any ring and the truth is that I'm not sexually attracted to guys. 

Maybe because lesbianism is an abomination in the bible and quran as well. 😁😂

I need to observe two days fasting and prayer session... for deliverance of course.😟😑

Meanwhile, anklet is moving to the right leg. 

Yawns 

Lol labels kinda sucks..

Whichever one you rock!💪

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MENA said:

But why do girls(lesbians) really wear ankle? Is it to be identified or What?

Those that wear can you pls enlighten me?😊

People get it wrong!!most people wear it for fashion not all girls that wear ankle are lesbians.

3 hours ago, Hadass said:

People get it wrong!!most people wear it for fashion not all girls that wear ankle are lesbians.

That was my thought before but it is now made to believe that most girls that wears it are lez. I really do admire it bcos it look sexy but l can't see myself wearing one😁

8 hours ago, MENA said:

That was my thought before but it is now made to believe that most girls that wears it are lez. I really do admire it bcos it look sexy but l can't see myself wearing one😁

Lol,your entitled to your opinion 

On 6/3/2018 at 6:51 PM, vina said:

The guy had a point funny enough.

destroying someone else's life just because you are too selfish to fight is wrong.

i see most of them chasing tomboys upandan , bringing girls to their matrimonial home, neglecting the husband and las las divorce. 

Lez girls, biko lets marry awa self. There is still space in my harem.

ps: so if i see any hanty wearing leg shain, and ring, i can jes go and prezz her brezz?? Even if i dont know her age?? 

Sho mo age mi ni??

🤣. When you receive slap ehn.

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, MENA said:

I wear it too, when am in the mood to get F***ked😃😃😃it turns me on kind off.