Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I really like NL

Guest Uruan_

Guest Uruan_

Wish I could join. Unfortunately my gf is already a member and will kick my ass if I join! 

I love love love the posts (I have been reading them for years) but I love her more! 

***whispers....she was straight until she met me 😜 But she found u guys first...*** 

Guest Uruan_
1 hour ago, Guest Melphleg said:

I need a girlfriend😭😭😭.

What am I doing wrong? Somebody help😭😭

First, ensure u r ready and u know the rules!

When u meet her u will know. But make urself available and ready to be vulnerable!

its hard but it’s worth it!

you get to sleep with one person, share everything with, and love and be loved back! 

And have the right to quarrel knowing that reconciliation is next second because u can’t live without!

Guest Melphleg

What exactly are the rules? Are they all you listed above??

And how exactly will I know when i meet her?

Help!!😭😭

Guest CountoD
1 hour ago, Guest Melphleg said:

What exactly are the rules? Are they all you listed above??

And how exactly will I know when i meet her?

Help!!😭😭

I guess u will hv to be ready to hang out with several people or few until u find her. And u will know by how he makes u feel. For me, it’s like electricity every time I kiss her! It’s sweet

Guest Artist
9 hours ago, Guest Uruan_ said:

First, ensure u r ready and u know the rules!

When u meet her u will know. But make urself available and ready to be vulnerable!

its hard but it’s worth it!

you get to sleep with one person, share everything with, and love and be loved back! 

And have the right to quarrel knowing that reconciliation is next second because u can’t live without!

In our L world, that's like finding gold. Kudos, keep it!

Guest KarmaABtch
10 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

I guess u will hv to be ready to hang out with several people or few until u find her. And u will know by how he makes u feel. For me, it’s like electricity every time I kiss her! It’s sweet

Electrocution everyday? Ha ba!

but it’s sweet though to hv that one person that u trust and that also hv ur back...and u get to give bomb cluster of orgasms and vice versa 😜

Guest Artist
1 hour ago, Guest KarmaABtch said:

Electrocution everyday? Ha ba!

but it’s sweet though to hv that one person that u trust and that also hv ur back...and u get to give bomb cluster of orgasms and vice versa 😜

I tells you that's rship goals bare. When there's make up sex, multiple orgasms, gat my back, early morning kisses, stock the fridge with each others fav... Not all them hit and run femmes we have around who eat holes like rats into your pocket.

I dated one for 4 months and she ate shawarma and buger all day (as if na so her mama dey buy for am), when there was a fully equipped kitchen. Only time kitchen was functional was when I go there to do her a surprise. And they can love  staying in expensive hotels too..when u wanna check out, they ll put on their best cooing voice" bebi I don't wanna leave you yet". You as mumu concern, you ll extend your stay by 2 days again at the expense of your bank acc.BC of baby na yoorka.. Choi!

Ihe di n'ukwu

Guest CountoD
4 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

I tells you that's rship goals bare. When there's make up sex, multiple orgasms, gat my back, early morning kisses, stock the fridge with each others fav... Not all them hit and run femmes we have around who eat holes like rats into your pocket.

I dated one for 4 months and she ate shawarma and buger all day (as if na so her mama dey buy for am), when there was a fully equipped kitchen. Only time kitchen was functional was when I go there to do her a surprise. And they can love  staying in expensive hotels too..when u wanna check out, they ll put on their best cooing voice" bebi I don't wanna leave you yet". You as mumu concern, you ll extend your stay by 2 days again at the expense of your bank acc.BC of baby na yoorka.. Choi!

Ihe di n'ukwu

U see why I said I really like u! I and KarmaABtch hv been laughing on thmy phone all afternoon because of this ur post. No mind them na to eat holes into our pocketses! Seems like we studs need a different forum here to discuss femme wahala!

I’m getting tired of hairs in my car and makeup stamps everywhere! These femmes na wa o! Unfortunately for me flashy perky girls are my bitter sweet. I’m screwed!

Guest KarmaABtch
6 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

Ihe di n'ukwu

Chei nwanne ihe di n'ukwu!

My baby got back! Got front! Most adorable face I hv ever seen!

Still, nwanyi ozo ga fe....I go dey do aba n'anya! Chei....well my theory is this:

"why do femme girls pass any of these shops (MAC, Fenty things, Huda things, chei I hv forgotten all those shop names my money dey finish on! Double drone hairs etc) without staring. So I tell my girl, if u  r gonna stare then I'm gonna 'just' stare n commend God's work on earth!

case closed! 

Guest YoursTruly
2 hours ago, Guest KarmaABtch said:

Chei nwanne ihe di n'ukwu!

My baby got back! Got front! Most adorable face I hv ever seen!

Still, nwanyi ozo ga fe....I go dey do aba n'anya! Chei....well my theory is this:

"why do femme girls pass any of these shops (MAC, Fenty things, Huda things, chei I hv forgotten all those shop names my money dey finish on! Double drone hairs etc) without staring. So I tell my girl, if u  r gonna stare then I'm gonna 'just' stare n commend God's work on earth!

case closed! 

You nah god you need lol

You guys are hilarious..

Infidelity implanted..

#Helpneeded

Guest Artist

Oh God, those femmes shaa!

Femmes are the last thing u ll survive as humans and u ll be certified normal

Guest CountoD
4 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

Oh God, those femmes shaa!

Femmes are the last thing u ll survive as humans and u ll be certified normal

Eziokwu!!!

I’m so f***king gay!!!

They are unavoidable necessities....makes me wonder about others....stems and studs!🤔

maybe i could try!

Guest Kallabi

Femme this, Femme that. Femme wahala, femme gold diggers....yenyenyen. Make we hear word abeg!

Shun gender roles and be two ladies loving each other, you will not hear. Studs always quick to assume some shitty male roles while femmes embraced silly straight girls roles.

You're not straight folks. Why do you love to adopt their failed ways.

Guest Kallabi

Femme this, Femme that. Femme wahala, femme gold diggers....yenyenyen. Make we hear word abeg!

Shun gender roles and be two ladies loving each other, you will not hear. Studs always quick to assume some shitty male roles while femmes embraced silly straight girls roles.

Guest Kallabi

Guest Artist

If she's not shaky her waist in a classy way and wearing all them soft sweet frags..and cutey nice little dressy and dotting on me and my 'num one' fan, and chopping my money, we no likey. I speak for all of us

Guest CountoD
47 minutes ago, Guest Artist said:

If she's not shaky her waist in a classy way and wearing all them soft sweet frags..and cutey nice little dressy and dotting on me and my 'num one' fan, and chopping my money, we no likey. I speak for all of us

Gbam!

Court dismiss!

Guest CountoD
12 hours ago, Guest Kallabi said:

Kallabi don vex.

nobody is coping anybody! How would u feel if someone said u r coping some else when u r just there doing ur own things.

i totally understand u! Because I get upset when some chics that cant fix there hair or buy good shoes suddenly go to borrow their brother's clothes n start sagging their pants. It totally disgusts me. It makes a mess of the life. Some people are actually born that way!

fyi: I didn't grow up in the midst of boys....most of age mates growing up were girls and I had a house full of aunties making my hair 3 times every week. All their girly stuff were all around me. But mehn this is who I grew up to be. Nobody influenced me.

And fake ass dumb girls claiming to be tommy disgust me. 

PLEASE ALWAYS REPRESENT WHO YOU ARE WIHOUT APOLOGIES. No faking pls.....it leads to identity distortion. Take note. Before u wake one day and forget th very name ur parents gave u.

peace out! Udo!

Guest CountoD

And pls don't misconstrue the convo here! No one has gone out of her way to insult any femme. Rather all that has been done is to glorify how sexy they are and how studs are ever drawn to them. If u don't like studs just state ur preference and avoid stereotyping!

i know I'm not registered here and if u don't like my comments it's a free world just say it. I'm big enough to apologize. We are all here to learn and have fun! But sorry, if it's ur site. I rather go elsewhere and withdraw my registration which by the way has not been approved yet. So no muss no fuss. Chikina 

Udo 🏾

Guest Artist
22 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Gbam!

Court dismiss!

Mahn, you are fun! Ingenious

Its not mostly girls behaving like guys.. Gender roles are societal imposed. Guys don't behave in a certain way  that is apart from chicks. Whenever the conversation goes on roles and stereotypes, my brain goes south. I know not what it means to assume. I just am this way

I like to wear cutty edgy well made pieces, trousers especially but I can rock a pencil skirt good if I have to. I walk tall, and cinfident that i may bounce a lil, I fix my gen set, light bulb, fan belt etc If I gat Time, if not, I order the tech to do it BC I pay.. I'm go-getting at work and business. It doesn't make me a guy BC men still flock about me a lot hoping to get my attention while I seek the attention of a certain well bred chick. So it ain't me behaving like a guy. Its u stereotyping me because of the way society has limited u.

Last I checked, the only diff BTW M and F is genitals