Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Stereotypes

Guest KarmaABtch

Guest KarmaABtch

How do u guys feel about stereotyping someone?

i personally don’t like it. Being queer and all is enough on its own. You get this look every time u work into a supermarket or eatery because of how u dress. When has it become a crime to dress comfortably in tees and sneakers and no makeup etc

Guest Artist

When im working, I dress dandy but smartly coperate. When I'm not working, I dress smart in tracks, shorts, shoes or can. I like to think I'm a tom boy, no make ups but I get like ,,8-10 men trying to woo me daily. It's annoying.

PS; I'm 36

Guest known
3 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

When im working, I dress dandy but smartly coperate. When I'm not working, I dress smart in tracks, shorts, shoes or can. I like to think I'm a tom boy, no make ups but I get like ,,8-10 men trying to woo me daily. It's annoying.

PS; I'm 36

You sure it's annoying or you f***k 'em all?

Guest KarmaABtch
4 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

PS; I'm 36

I feel your pain!

I dress corporate for work and dress down on fridays. But I can never be caught alive or dead in a dress or skirts or with makeup (but I keep few dresses n skirts n heels in my wardrobe to calm my nosy mother who visits without notice).

The thing about guys is that they will hit on anything female, and more if she’s without makeup and dresses casually and stalk u if they find out u r bisexual or lesbian!

and #metoo 36 😃

Guest known
9 minutes ago, Guest Artist said:

very annoying. I'm gay not bi

Keep deceiving yasef. You is no lesbian. You is no bi. You is a hoe. Hoe for holiness. 

Guest CountoD
6 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

PS; I'm 36

I’m beginning to really like u! Same age too! And Everyone says I’m a tomboy. We could like same things! What do u think?

Guest Artist

Yeah, unknown we know u. You bitterly funny bi. Lesbians will never understand bi's though. 

Guest Artist
7 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

I’m beginning to really like u! Same age too! And Everyone says I’m a tomboy. We could like same things! What do u think?

I think so too. Gonna be a lil hard  connrcting. Are u on nl yet?

Guest CountoD
33 minutes ago, Guest Artist said:

I think so too. Gonna be a lil hard  connrcting. Are u on nl yet?

I sent my verification details on Saturday and yet to hear back from admin. I’m keeping 🤞 so I guess we will meet up in NL as soon as I’m approved. Great!! Have a great week! I’m off to Monday morning meetings called WORK!

Guest known
13 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

Yeah, unknown we know u. You bitterly funny bi. Lesbians will never understand bi's though. 

No jokes. You are a farm implement. The men's beach. 

Guest CountoD
13 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

OK, I have a heart to fix on the operation table 

Have a good monday 

Who enjoyed her Monday!

mine blows! The only fun thing was talking with karmaABitch on the phone and reading all the posts here! Still waiting for the approval from admin. I’m getting impatient!

My blowing Monday.....having to sit on several meetings listening to men trying to look and act smart. Unfortunately for them I was in a good mood. I don’t know why every man sounds surprised whenever I do my job really well and even better than them....and be their boss 😤

Guest YoursTruly
Just now, Guest CountoD said:

Who enjoyed her Monday!

mine blows! The only fun thing was talking with karmaABitch on the phone and reading all the posts here! Still waiting for the approval from admin. I’m getting impatient!

My blowing Monday.....having to sit on several meetings listening to men trying to look and act smart. Unfortunately for them I was in a good mood. I don’t know why every man sounds surprised whenever I do my job really well and even better than them....and be their boss 😤

Lol you are already making connections..

Sharp woman.. Bang it!😁

Guest CountoD
4 hours ago, Guest YoursTruly said:

Lol you are already making connections..

Sharp woman.. Bang it!😁

Do you want to be the first?

Guest Artist
9 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Who enjoyed her Monday!

Kudos! Girl ! I like winners

Don't fret about those guys, deflated ego Is their factory defect. We don't care for them

Be the boss, rule your world

Guest Artist
10 hours ago, Guest known said:

No jokes. You are a farm implement. The men's beach. 

Stop stalking.. Thanks for the p**y but I'm fed up. Believe it!

Guest YoursTruly
6 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Do you want to be the first?

Lol

I am not searching😁

Guest YoursTruly
1 hour ago, Guest Artist said:

I bet @yourtr is a stud jor

No am not jor.. 

Stud ke.. is you that is stud mbok🙄

Guest CountoD
1 hour ago, Guest YoursTruly said:

But I like taking care of them ladies..

Sorry 'mine lady'😁

I kwu eri onu! I di kwa sure! 

Ok ooo ji is Ike na “mine lady”. I di ezigbo nkpa!

Ha pu, o bughi so gi nwere “mine lady”, mana extra meat.....clears throat! I didn’t say anything o

Guest YoursTruly
1 hour ago, Guest CountoD said:

I kwu eri onu! I di kwa sure! 

Ok ooo ji is Ike na “mine lady”. I di ezigbo nkpa!

Ha pu, o bughi so gi nwere “mine lady”, mana extra meat.....clears throat! I didn’t say anything o

Lol ike akuko agwulam jaree

Ka odi