Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I so like this classy girl

Guest Artist

Guest Artist

While I worked for a multi national 12 years ago, I'm a late bloomer so didn't know I was gay then. I had a team leader 'Oly', who dresses to kill. She was classy and charismatic and a bit sassy but nice, very dressy! She was the darling of hearts, mine too!.

I on the other part was very classy too and a cutie face. Well dressed in cutty edgy pieces. So she was my kinda boss like a team Leader, it was called. 

I guess she liked me too, everyone does but I always pretend I don't notice it from her. She always offers me smiked gizzard and comes bye to check my work often, take my computer mouse and breed me on work a lil..well? BC I didn't know what all those gay vibes I felt within was for I didn't bother much.

She' d wear her very expensive fabrics and her stiletto and I'd die! But I ll pretend I didn't care. We face off often. Ithers d kiss her ass but id keep a straight face and walk on. Im a cute face.The day both of us were stuck on the elevator, I choked. But I'm good with pretences.

OK. Here's the deal. ,,3 years after 2006, I find out I'm gay. I've left the multinational to pursue my other dreams. 

I've dated and I've come out of the rship..I'm single. And I begin to think abt Oly.

What should I do?

I've never seen her with men, in fact she's touted as having no time for men, yet she's single and very religious. Very very religious. Lately I began to visit her fb page and the comments trolling her are.. ' wow deaconess" etc " God, God, God" everywhere. From her fb followers and she, ever so nice will appreciate the comments on how cute she is. She is cute

Everyone seems to know her for her chastity. While in the multinational, while I'm on night duty, I'd stalk her desk BC she works the morning shift after I left her team. When I got to her note book and jotter, I d see her communication with God. No doubt she's very born again but classy and rich.

I've been thinking about her so much lately. Do you think mother nature can ever bring us together? BC I ll 'die' first b4 I make a fool outta my self. Or can I ever ask her out?

I'm 36 so she's like early 40's ,unmarried, lives in lekki and a dresser;!

f***k! What I would give to have her forever.

I sooo love classy women

Guest CountoD

Wow! Ur experience is similar to mine but I was a contractor so visit the multinational company offer to do contract negotiations and signing. There’s this very classy lady everybody loved her and I too! I hv never seen a wedding ring on her hand or any wedding pictures on her desk only her graduation photos. 

She likes me and keeps advising me. She even offered to help me if I hv personal issues. But she’s very religious too....born again!

i think about her from time to time. But as time elapsed I thought of her little.

so I’ll advice u to forget making any moves! But I think she could be someone u could use as a friend....let the asking come from her not you!

Goodluck

Guest Artist
7 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Wow! Ur experience is similar to mine but I was a contractor so visit the multinational company offer to do contract negotiations and signing. There’s this very classy lady everybody loved her and I too! I hv never seen a wedding ring on her hand or any wedding pictures on her desk only her graduation photos. 

She likes me and keeps advising me. She even offered to help me if I hv personal issues. But she’s very religious too....born again!

i think about her from time to time. But as time elapsed I thought of her little.

so I’ll advice u to forget making any moves! But I think she could be someone u could use as a friend....let the asking come from her not you!

Goodluck

Choi! That's like waiting till eternity. But when I think of it a times, she's too chaste I can't bear to do anything bad to/ with her. Wait, lesbianism isnt a bad thing! But then she's older so she must be wiser. kmt, jor

Where's #guest karmbtch my pal?

Guest Artist

I plan to move to Lekki, find her church and join.. Then I ll be like "hi, ehm ehm, is that Oly.. So and so multinational, bla bla," its me Nkem.. Bla bla" *hands out stretched in a hand shake. OK assuming I do this, what next?

Its gonna be a long hella roller coaster. O. I ain't getting younger.

But why isnt she married?

Guest CountoD
29 minutes ago, Guest Artist said:

I plan to move to Lekki, find her church and join.. Then I ll be like "hi, ehm ehm, is that Oly.. So and so multinational, bla bla," its me Nkem.. Bla bla" *hands out stretched in a hand shake. OK assuming I do this, what next?

Its gonna be a long hella roller coaster. O. I ain't getting younger.

But why isnt she married?

Yeah....a long hella roller coaster of emotions! I like u so I hope ur feelings don’t get hurt if she says “Nkem who” or “oh u seem familiar, did we meet on a vacation” or “oh oh ok (and she handshakes ur hand back while U wanted a hug)  and welcome. Ok. See u at the deliverance night vigil, emm pls remind that ur name again,...oh yes Nkem. Stay blessed”

i bet u not gonna be cool with those responses above.

However, I would like to hear what her actual response is? Goodluck

Guest CountoD

There are a lot of women unmarried due to the fact that they cannot deal with men’s shit. Or no man has balls enough to date her because she comes off as a very strong personality. Men are always looking for women to tame and cheat on! Just to see ur reaction! 

Well someone in the church can easily approach her. Are u sure she’s unmarried? Because she seems like a jackpot!!!

and I would love u get land that jack-honey-unexplored-pot!😜

Guest Artist
9 minutes ago, Guest CountoD said:

Yeah....a long hella roller coaster of emotions! I like u so I hope ur feelings don’t get hurt if she says “Nkem who” or “oh u seem familiar, did we meet on a vacation” or “oh oh ok (and she handshakes ur hand back while U wanted a hug)  and welcome. Ok. See u at the deliverance night vigil, emm pls remind that ur name again,...oh yes Nkem. Stay blessed”

i bet u not gonna be cool with those responses above.

However, I would like to hear what her actual response is? Goodluck

OK, I may not move to Lekki, I don't like Lekki, except for her. And I believe mother Nature will bring us together if we are meant.

Gosh! You just brought me down to earth with those speculated  responses; I'm sure she ll remember me though.

Guest Artist

Or what if I just create another chance meeting and pretend we v not met before, that I don't know her.. Is it a better chance?. She's just the kind of woman I need in my life. I will make her my orbit. Take her to mama and papa once! She's so precious. All reviews about her is great. Imagine someone who has the best of hearts, best of skin, best phyique, wears the best of  classy clothes, good with her job, bosses , subordinates, She belongs with God but so woke , should I just leave her with God or am I Gods replica too

If I post just a pic of hers here, the forum will go gaga.

Guest CountoD
9 minutes ago, Guest Artist said:

OK, I may not move to Lekki, I don't like Lekki, except for her. And I believe mother Nature will bring us together if we are meant.

Gosh! You just brought me down to earth with those speculated  responses; I'm sure she ll remember me though.

Ok I hope the universe response in ur Favour. 

****bad bad bad...driving and chatting ****

Guest Artist

I could also just pretend I forgot her, then create a new chance meeting. That way, I can play my get close to a girl card then lesbian card!

She's a jackpot! Truly.. Men are everything u said above and more.. So I know what u mean but she seems to have decided not to compromise her standards unlike many gals. She's the cutest and most feminine yet, so woke. She should belong with God

Guest KarmaABtch
2 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

Choi! That's like waiting till eternity. But when I think of it a times, she's too chaste I can't bear to do anything bad to/ with her. Wait, lesbianism isnt a bad thing! But then she's older so she must be wiser. kmt, jor

Where's #guest karmbtch my pal?

Yes...a bia la m! Ke way?

I like fairytale stories....and I go tell u don’t get ur hopes high but go for it! U two may be meant for each other.....or u two may be meant to f***k extensively.....or u two could be just friends (and that blows for u cos u will like some smoochie couchie 😜). But in everything make sure she doesn’t friend zone u....I will not be there to pick up the everyday.....heaviness; yes that’s it! 

Nne, I’ll await mgbe result go akpo!

Guest CountoD
57 minutes ago, Guest Artist said:

No woman ever gonna make me feel heavy again..I ve conquered

I’m happy in ur victory!!!

But u and I know that’s just a victory speech. Those classy flashy femme girls still have u in sicky one! Top that and see

Guest Artist
3 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

I’m happy in ur victory!!!

But u and I know that’s just a victory speech. Those classy flashy femme girls still have u in sicky one! Top that and see

My undoing.😀

Unwrapping those packaged sturvs they carrying. Glory!

Any woman that doesn't give me the honours to undress her when we in camera, lost 20 points already.

I got to do the honours o

Guest CountoD
1 hour ago, Guest Artist said:

My undoing.😀

Unwrapping those packaged sturvs they carrying. Glory!

Any woman that doesn't give me the honours to undress her when we in camera, lost 20 points already.

I got to do the honours o

Wow! Glorious.... mine: u must let me remove those bra and stilettos! Damn

ps: ****and wear them back on u afterwards ****🤫

Guest Artist
17 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

👌so so on point! 

I mean what better way to pamper a woman than the way studs take on that responsibility,? This kinda love is so natural girls. Don't let society mess around your head jor. And u know it !!

Guest CountoD
9 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

👌so so on point! 

I mean what better way to pamper a woman than the way studs take on that responsibility,? This kinda love is so natural girls. Don't let society mess around your head jor. And u know it !!

And vice versa! When u land a jackp0t femme that truly7 loves u, u will be in cl0ud-nine or cloud6...they will be so loyal, pamper the hell7 outta u9....cook for u...that’s how they usually get me! And I’ll just chillin the sitting room with my 33-beer or Heineken 2 Life beer!

After the initial 7 shawarma n 4burger (that’s the exact number I will buy before ngosi gi kitchen), nne u must ba nye kitchen....ma I maghi nri esi then that’s a deal breaker! For a girl that can cook I will give the whole world to!

ugbu a m ruru pitakwa I had to drive out to go eat. So sad 😞  

Guest Artist
4 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

And vice versa! When u land a jackp0t femme that truly7 loves u, u will be in cl0ud-nine or cloud6...they will be so loyal, pamper the hell7 outta u9....cook for u...that’s how they usually get me! And I’ll just chillin the sitting room with my 33-beer or Heineken 2 Life beer!

After the initial 7 shawarma n 4burger (that’s the exact number I will buy before ngosi gi kitchen), nne u must ba nye kitchen....ma I maghi nri esi then that’s a deal breaker! For a girl that can cook I will give the whole world to!

ugbu a m ruru pitakwa I had to drive out to go eat. So sad 😞  

NNE i di bad, that's all I gotta say.. I'm gonna come back to this...

But I'm brain wavy always, and this is all i gotta say, that no man is gonna love and pamper a woman like a stud loves and pampers her femme. its just a call and its known . but what's the problem,?

I need imput  ooo. NNE uche GI di ya

Society? I care not. I'm society!

• 2 months later...
Guest Artist
On 6/5/2018 at 12:44 PM, Guest CountoD said:

Woman wrapper kia kia. You not only undress them but replace too. #laughs

Guest CountD
On 8/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, Guest Artist said:

Woman wrapper kia kia. You not only undress them but replace too. #laughs

That’s the way! We all have different fetish wink wink. Love doing that in a strip club, which I’m yet to take you to! It’s a date!

Guest Artist
21 hours ago, Guest CountD said:

That’s the way! We all have different fetish wink wink. Love doing Thai in a strip club, which I’m yet to take you to! It’s a date!

You are incorrigible. But u deserve many goodies! Thus up here is my best at being chummy! So that's your chummy, enjoy it!

Guest CountD
On 8/26/2018 at 8:45 PM, Guest Artist said:

You are incorrigible. But u deserve many goodies! Thus up here is my best at being chummy! So that's your chummy, enjoy it!

What kinda goodies?