Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What is it?!

Guest Afam

Guest Afam

What is it with you people and bringing your relationships out to the open for us to know about it??? I just don't understand!! You are dating, the whole world will hear. You break up, the whole world will hear too. Why!?!? answer!

Keep it to yourself or between you and your partner or people that matter. Don't bring it to the open! What's all the rubbish nah. #sigh

Una don tire me, no be small. That's why some of this relationships don't last. You people run your mouths too much.

And to all those who encourage this behaviour here on this site and in other places, I just don't know what to say to you people. Just one question: why do you do it?

Guest Megamind

Naaaah.... your comment doesn't show sensitivity to others' freedom to be. 

The simple answer is that People are different and respond to hurt differently. We must be careful to not put down another's way of seeking closure because it is not our preferred approach. 

Is it unnecessary? Who is to say? In my opinion, it is neither here nor there.

The website is and will continue to be a place where we must strive to encourage freedom of expression.

Guest Discern

Why they do it? Because they want to. Is it your business? NO. 

Learn to be sensitive to other's pains. Because it isn't you doesn't mean it's not there.. 

And learn to mind your business..😏

Guest ZUES

The bigger problem is judgemental Lots like you, that want to tell people how to live their life.  Tomorrow when someone commits suicide you will be the first to aak why they didn't speak up. 

NL is a safe space for lesbians. We should be able to express our joy and pain. If you don't like it waka pass. You don't get to say what is wrong or right. 

Bye Felicia 

Guest mamalet

The fact that people bring their relationships here is nobody's business but theirs. When it's positive, it helps people realize that true love can be found on this platform and even when it's negative, it also helps educate people on pitfalls to avoid in their relationships eg lack of trust in your partner etc. Just as @megamind said, people are different and we need to encourage freedom of expression here. A person who comes out to talk must have found it necessary to do so based on personal reasons, among which might be the fact that some disturbing rumors were spreading. Until you have been defamed to your face, you might not understand the need to put things straight in the open. 

Let's us all be sympathetic and empathetic when we comment on some certain issues. We might feel the approach is wrong or uncalled for, yet once we see its coming from a place of hurt,sadness or anger, we should try to be less harsh. 

Guest Afamlyn

I hear you all it wasnt about judgements and all.. but i feel its best to keep your rship to yourself and your clique if u need to talk or an intermediary BC there are cliques  we know..She might out and speak up and later need to go back to her vomit. We all saw it happen here some on NL after a very public outburst on abuse and more, people secting up into sides only for you to hear again that the two got back together again and, do they have to come back and tell you they worked it out or that all they said against each other were lies?  so the forum is good enough to express your self but there are limits because this forum has readers apart from members. Even members dey fear talk again

Guest Erika

Suicide?? Pls don't talk about it. no one is gonna commit anything harsh on herself or anyone Bourdain's and Shade's celebrity suicide, 3 days apart from each other are enuf already..its said such things happen in threes, so no speak of it again .

Guest Discern
6 hours ago, Guest Afam said:

Alright, I've heard you both.

But, do you mind your own business, Discern?

I try to.. most times except when I come to posts like this. They irritates me😏

Guest Known
20 hours ago, Guest Afamlyn said:

I hear you all it wasnt about judgements and all.. but i feel its best to keep your rship to yourself and your clique if u need to talk or an intermediary BC there are cliques  we know..She might out and speak up and later need to go back to her vomit. We all saw it happen here some on NL after a very public outburst on abuse and more, people secting up into sides only for you to hear again that the two got back together again and, do they have to come back and tell you they worked it out or that all they said against each other were lies?  so the forum is good enough to express your self but there are limits because this forum has readers apart from members. Even members dey fear talk again

A lie is like a mask that may cover the face, indeed, but can never become it. Even a greater lie can be likened to a Shark on dry land, it can't hurt you cos by itself it would die.

You say you're 36 but you keep playing roulette with your life when you should be playing poker. Anyhow, I'm in a good mood this morning, so everything's chill. But if you feel the need to escalate, pave the way and quote me.

*She who steals incense smells of it.

Guest Noturbiz
6 hours ago, Guest Known said:

A lie is like a mask that may cover the face, indeed, but can never become it. Even a greater lie can be likened to a Shark on dry land, it can't hurt you cos by itself it would die.

You say you're 36 but you keep playing roulette with your life when you should be playing poker. Anyhow, I'm in a good mood this morning, so everything's chill. But if you feel the need to escalate, pave the way and quote me.

*She who steals incense smells of it.

What are you even talking about?

Guest colors
On 6/8/2018 at 11:23 PM, Guest Afam said:

What is it with you people and bringing your relationships out to the open for us to know about it??? I just don't understand!! You are dating, the whole world will hear. You break up, the whole world will hear too. Why!?!? answer!

Keep it to yourself or between you and your partner or people that matter. Don't bring it to the open! What's all the rubbish nah. #sigh

Una don tire me, no be small. That's why some of this relationships don't last. You people run your mouths too much.

And to all those who encourage this behaviour here on this site and in other places, I just don't know what to say to you people. Just one question: why do you do it?

You don't have any nuance of sense!!  Who the hell do you think you are to tell people how to be and live?!

Imagine the gall o,  to have uttered such crap, and to think you are have made sense?!!!  You must be mad!! 

FYI,  if they choose to tell or not to tell, "their choice" "their business" "their life"  not yours to make. So how exactly is that your cup of tea? Must you drink panadol for their headache? Just  because "other people"  way of doing things do not align with yours, doesn't mean they are wrong and  your  reasonings/ useless opinion right. .. Gerrit? 

Let people be, just let them be! How hard can that be for you ?  Jeez!!! 

If you had dish out this opinion from an informed and unabiased mind, it'd have been better, but no,  a narrow minded primitive cunt like you thinks she knows better to teach people how to be. 

Now do every sane mind here a favor and shove your unsolicited opinion down your  stupid sanctimonious judgemental lesbianic ass. Tueh!

Guest Known
1 hour ago, Guest Noturbiz said:

What are you even talking about?

Funny how you quote under a different pseudonym on the same thread. You're truly amazing. 

Guest Cruella
On June 9, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Guest Afamlyn said:

We all saw it happen here some on NL after a very public outburst on abuse and more, people secting up into sides only for you to hear again that the two got back together again and, do they have to come back and tell you they worked it out or that all they said against each other were lies?  

So you believed that psychotic, demented, schizoid, multiple personality, schizophrenic biatch when she said they got back together?? How ever could you?? Lol. 

How could you believe a pathological liar? Please don't downgrade the thinking ability of the other party, no right thinking human would go back to that filth..

That Aunty is in a relationship with herself. #spits on her hairy armpit..

• 3 months later...
Guest USTomboi
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Guest Afam said:

Alright, I've heard you both.

But, do you mind your own business, Discern?

Is it typical for naija women to mind their business?

On 6/11/2018 at 10:03 PM, Guest Cruella said:

So you believed that psychotic, demented, schizoid, multiple personality, schizophrenic biatch when she said they got back together?? How ever could you?? Lol. 

How could you believe a pathological liar? Please don't downgrade the thinking ability of the other party, no right thinking human would go back to that filth..

Only her counterpart the devil can help her see this reality. Hopefully, she gets there on time. I don't know which is more predominant in her personality. The compulsive lying or sickly delusions?

By the way, you quoted the wrong person. Actually, you quoted the psycho herself. She talks in the 3rd person to deceive. 

That said, it's truly relieving to have someone on this forum validate things said about her some 2/3 years ago. Somehow, I've waited for this day and I'm glad for it.

Most will think you went over the top calling her names but smh.. they wouldn't understand. To these people, you're "washing your dirty linen in public". But I dare say that there's dirty linen everywhere and the whole place is smelling.

I'm curious @Guest Cruella, how long did it take you to uncover her true identity?

@Guest Afamlyn aka @GuestNoturbiz aka @Guest Trapper aka @Guest Artist...over to you. 

On 6/11/2018 at 10:03 PM, Guest Cruella said:

Too too much energy. Why do I get a feeling??

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 10:35 PM, Guest A dude said:

Hahaha! Have I missed the madness of this place?? Yes!😆

haha, have I been confused, yes!

Have I been fooled by the counters, no!

Do I wonder what water went under bridge, yes!

Do I want more, oh yes!