Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sex with someone you are meeting for the first, Yay or nay??

Hephzy

Seems like NL have been less lively recently, don't know what is going on, no recent activities, no response to post!!...have everybody gone straight???.... cos no babes here again o. It's not as lively and fun with activities as it was when I was last here.

Ok confession time!! Sex on your first meet?? Will you do such?? Have you?? If yes! Tell us about it! If no! why won't you?.

For me, I have twice, one was a childhood bestfriend  of mine. We reconnect after so many years. I have always have the lesby tendencies since I was a kid. I always fantasize doing some kiddy stuff with her but she refused, she's a good geh.  Lolzzzz. So we reconnect after so many years and she told me shes now a Bi.... I was so excited cos she was so damn straight. I mean straighter than a ruler (if there is anything like that...lol). Often time as a teen i always want to f**k her but she refuse saying she is not attracted to ladies in that way. So fast forward to when we reconnected. She asked me to pay her a visit so we can talk. Trust me I took the next brt bus to ikorodu, I knew we weren't gonna talk. I know we were gonna f***k!!.... cos I really loved that babe since I was a baby and I was so damn attracted to her. Like I said when I went.... we didn't talk😁. We just scattered our mouth with deep kissing and romance for god knows how long, before we f***ked and trust me it lasted for over an hour. (No exaggeration) she kept cuming , and cuming like god knows what! And so I stayed for 5 days but we only f***ked for two days of out the 5..... she is not so much of a sex person, she loves long lasting hard sex but not a frequent one. I think i am quite the opposite lolzz.. I like small quickie here and there. But she likes to do it once but that once you should be ready to go for hours cos she won't be satisfied until she is satisfied and that could really take long

Next is a lady.  Actually, that was my first time of having sex with a girl, I always love boobs and get kinda of horny when I see a sexy ladys body but I can't just walk up to them and tell them I want to have dem! Thats insane Yea? . So i checked online nairaland precisely and saw some thread inviting lesby chicks I ran into a gal and we exchange contact, about a week to our chatting i visited her and she torn my pants. I was curious at that time. But she went down with me and trust me that chick is a bitch....  it was my first time but I screamed like for so long, because I haven't felt so much pleasure in my life. I was even a virgin at time so sex was all new to me. But discovering the lady was a flirt i had to let her go. The sex was damn good, but my health is super precious.  

So that is all.... tell us about yours. Will you??

Hahahhahahaha.

i swear i have missed you on here. You is a bigger freak that i am sef. Hian.

i am guessing there is a difference between dates and a hookup. Have i really had a date date? I would really love to do the date thing.

but i definitely have f***ked people i just met for the first time.  

59 minutes ago, vina said:

Hahahhahahaha.

i swear i have missed you on here. You is a bigger freak that i am sef. Hian.

i am guessing there is a difference between dates and a hookup. Have i really had a date date? I would really love to do the date thing.

but i definitely have f***ked people i just met for the first time.  

You r right about hook up, but the word should be having sex with someone you are meeting for the first time. Hook up is like your guys plan to have sex on arrival or sth. And date is like going out on a date.  But this one you both didn't plan to have sex but u just did anyways. So the question should be. Will you have sex with someone you are meeting for the first time??

Well I trust you mama.... You are a super bitch I know u have, countless times.

I miss you too hun, message me on whatsapp. Looking for your number can't find it, changed my fone.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahhahahahahhaha. Hepzy o. I am laughing so hard I have started to cough. Looool. You've been missed!

6 hours ago, Hephzy said:

we exchange contact about a week to our chatting I visited her and she torn my pants

Hahahahhahahaha. Na wa

6 hours ago, Hephzy said:

cos I really loved that babe since I was a baby

Hahahahhhaha

Just too many shades of hilarious in that write up. Loool

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahhahahahahhaha. Hepzy o. I am laughing so hard I have started to cough. Looool. You've been missed!

Hahahahhahahaha. Na wa

Hahahahhhaha

Just too many shades of hilarious in that write up. Loool

Pls don't choke o baby. Take water...... how is aunty hawken??

@Hephzy You very funny, so you let a stranger take your virginity?😃

For me l haven't had sex on meeting for first time but l have had sex on the first date.

• 5 months later...