Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How do you really figure out love

Guest Hadas

Guest Hadas

Please can someone make me understand what love is all about, you love too little you loose.You love harder and you loose still what is love then because i do not undertand !!!

Guest Whiter
On 7/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, Guest Hadas said:

Please can someone make me understand what love is all about, you love too little you loose.You love harder and you loose still what is love then because i do not undertand !!!

There's no loosing in love. Give it your all! If it works, you gained a partner.. If it fails, you ll forever be missed BC u gave your all. 

Guest Exquisite

Guest Whiter, come let's date!!!!! Lol.

Guest Hadas, flesh and blood has not revealed this to Guest Whiter, she speaks the wisdom of the ancients. Listen to her.

Guest Megamind
18 minutes ago, Guest Exquisite said:

Guest Whiter, come let's date!!!!! Lol.

Guest Hadas, flesh and blood has not revealed this to Guest Whiter, she speaks the wisdom of the ancients. Listen to her.

Hahahahaha. You're hilarious. Her comment was spot on. I agree at the bolded. Lol

Guest Megamind
2 hours ago, Guest Whiter said:

There's no loosing in love. Give it your all! If it works, you gained a partner.. If it fails, you ll forever be missed BC u gave your all. 

Very wise words indeed. 👌🏽

Guest Lass Lass
2 hours ago, Guest Whiter said:

True.. but there is no doubt a one sided love never works. And the one who gave her all will still feel like they lost.. and a lost is still what it is.. a lost. My own question is this, why do people want you to do things for them in the name of love that they otherwise would never do for you?

Guest kerra

Love but with some detachment. 

We often enter into relationships with a fantastical mind, not setting realistic expectations for ourselves. Giving your all in a relationship isn't a good idea as it's human nature to expect as was given. If you can learn to manage down your expectations, you'd have more fulfilling relationships, going forward. (I believe it's possible to keep your expectations in check without losing your standards).

Guest Hadas
On 7/14/2018 at 10:57 PM, Guest kerra said:

Love but with some detachment. 

We often enter into relationships with a fantastical mind, not setting realistic expectations for ourselves. Giving your all in a relationship isn't a good idea as it's human nature to expect as was given. If you can learn to manage down your expectations, you'd have more fulfilling relationships, going forward. (I believe it's possible to keep your expectations in check without losing your standards).

You really dnt have control over it, youll just find put suddenly this person has so much control over you... its worse when that person starts controlling you in the name of love and you not wanting to loose them automatically makes you become their puppet.

Guest Lass Lass
7 hours ago, Guest Hadas said:

You really dnt have control over it, youll just find put suddenly this person has so much control over you... its worse when that person starts controlling you in the name of love and you not wanting to loose them automatically makes you become their puppet.

True.. but at some point, you'll eventually get tired of it. When someone treats you in ways you do not want to be treated..you will really get tired of it.. it's only natural

I feel, think and believe that love is a two way thing. It isn't one-sided.

There is an attraction between the two individuals, a deeper connection is built when you get to know yourselves better (or this doesn't happen because you may find out that the other isn't what you want).

Love grows each day in the spirit of togetherness and friendship. Love isn't selfish.

A situation where you are the only one who seems to be giving your all is rather abusive.

Picture it this way:

Both of you walking together probably in the garden or out in the fields. You hold their hands but they are not holding you back. It's as though you are forcing them to hold hands with you. Which ought not to be. What would have been expected was for them to hold your hands too.

It's not easy though, we sometimes love people who don't love us back and we are scared of losing them too but it is best to save yourself a lot of heartache to end the relationship as soon as possible than for you to go in and suffer more.

Guest Whiter
On 7/16/2018 at 10:56 PM, Guest Svet said:

I feel, think and believe that love is a two way thing. It isn't one-sided.

There is an attraction between the two individuals, a deeper connection is built when you get to know yourselves better (or this doesn't happen because you may find out that the other isn't what you want).

Love grows each day in the spirit of togetherness and friendship. Love isn't selfish.

A situation where you are the only one who seems to be giving your all is rather abusive.

Picture it this way:

Both of you walking together probably in the garden or out in the fields. You hold their hands but they are not holding you back. It's as though you are forcing them to hold hands with you. Which ought not to be. What would have been expected was for them to hold your hands too.

It's not easy though, we sometimes love people who don't love us back and we are scared of losing them too but it is best to save yourself a lot of heartache to end the relationship as soon as possible than for you to go in and suffer more.

You ve not met some tards then ..who will initiate it and then begin to back down for no given. Their major motives are to have themselves puppets

10 hours ago, Guest Whiter said:

You ve not met some tards then ..who will initiate it and then begin to back down for no given. Their major motives are to have themselves puppets

Hmmmm...that's saddening

Guest Hadas
2 hours ago, Guest Svet said:

Hmmmm...that's saddening

Trust me i met someone who literally would mislead you and then curve you the next minute... love is a bitter sweet experience 

• 2 months later...
Guest Yours now
18 hours ago, Guest USTomboi said:

Focus more on how to please a woman to the point that they never want to walk away. It works for me.

How do you please a woman?

This

On 7/14/2018 at 4:17 PM, Guest Whiter said:

There's no loosing in love. Give it your all! If it works, you gained a partner.. If it fails, you ll forever be missed BC u gave your all..

Guest USTomboi
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, Guest Yours now said:

With open communication. Being trustworthy. Being attentive...listening and being understanding on matters which concern her...showering her with compliments. Being appreciative...randomly sending flowers/chocolates(custom) to her workplace and suprising her with nice gifts...not just on holidays and special occasions. Planning nice date nights and travel getaways. Cooking for her. Giving her a full body massage with coconut oil after a hard work week. Being respectful and kind to her loved ones despite any shade they may throw my way. Most importantly, giving her mind blowing love making/sex(depending on the type of relationship). Just a few basics off the top of my head.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:59 PM, Guest Yours now said:

By being yourself. Be kind and honest. If you're neither of these things, you shouldn't be in a relationship.