Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bisi Alimi - "Nigerian god is a fraud"

FlyJ

• Moderators

Hmmmm.... to each their own.

If you know better, you act better. Just as Jesus remarked on the cross: "father forgive them for they do not know what they do"... perhaps these words apply to the church?  Who knows. but of course, this is my opinion. 

Only if the activities of these fraudsters parading themselves as men of god will be regulated and their businesses taxed accordingly. It's Nigeria anyway. Too much problems. 

I learnt one Pastor Funke Adejumo is soliciting people to sow in $1000 in other to tap in the devine anointing of her virgin daughters who according to her, all married as virgins, so she can divinely ensure her benefactors have virgin daughters too. 😂😂😂

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

soliciting people to sow in $1000 in other to tap in the devine anointing of her virgin daughters who according to her, all married as virgins, so she can divinely ensure her benefactors have virgin daughters too. 😂😂😂

Hahahahahahaha. Na real wa.

Mehn.... I've just googled her and so many stories of a similar nature abound. Geeez. This is sad... smh. My people truly perish for lack of knowledge.

it's terrible. Sometimes I find it hard to even blame the gullible followers because they are actually the victims being exploited of their vulnerability. 

Gay people!! Thinking God hates them and then hating him right back.

Using the so called followers to judge God and thereby hating Him.

God is not man, man is not God. Leave Her out of your insanity and face your wrath on the people who have corrupted the idea of God. God loves us all..

10 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Only if the activities of these fraudsters parading themselves as men of god will be regulated and their businesses taxed accordingly. It's Nigeria anyway. Too much problems. 

I learnt one Pastor Funke Adejumo is soliciting people to sow in $1000 in other to tap in the devine anointing of her virgin daughters who according to her, all married as virgins, so she can divinely ensure her benefactors have virgin daughters too. 😂😂😂

Why are you intentionally missing the point? Tbh, i am tired of you people making jest of things like these.

Don't you know that if a woman marries as a virgin her husband is obligated to take a goat to her mother as token of appreciation? What is a meager 1k usd compared to that future goat? Please please please, ya'll need to see beyond the means to the end,

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Why are you intentionally missing the point? Tbh, i am tired of you people making jest of things like these.

Don't you know that if a woman marries as a virgin her husband is obligated to take a goat to her mother as token of appreciation? What is a meager 1k usd compared to that future goat? Please please please, ya'll need to see beyond the means to the end,

Hehehehehe!

18 hours ago, vina said:

Gay people!! Thinking God hates them and then hating him right back.

Using the so called followers to judge God and thereby hating Him.

God is not man, man is not God. Leave Her out of your insanity and face your wrath on the people who have corrupted the idea of God. God loves us all..

Exactly.. I guess it's all a case of approval and doubts. Do your sh*t and leave God out of it.. damned human.

23 hours ago, Hawken said:

Oh mai gawd!!!! You are something else. 

People are enslaved by their understanding of certain spiritual principles, this doesn't warrant that anyone be dragged down for the ignorance and spiritual indolence of the majority.

You see ba, i just await judgment day.

Then we'd know who is The 'Nigerian god' and who is The 'god of Other continents'

I wonder why people cannot let sleeping dogs Lie..

Yanga can never let trouble be..

Lol there's no judgement day. That's a fairy story.

The funny thing is this Nigerian god doesn't even look Nigerian. It look Middle Eastern. 

I'd love it if we will all be able to find out. But unfortunately that's no finding out. When we die our brain shut down.