Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What's That One Thing About You

kimi

• Moderators

Here's mine:

I tend to be very trusting. Some call it being naive but the minute I sense you've lied, for some reason, I never see you the same way again. From that point on, everything you tell me becomes suspect. With me, trust once broken can never be regained. 

What's yours?

I am gullible and I know. So because of past experiences, I now make sure to disbelieve everything I hear until I get proof.

Cons - its has made me terribly mistrustful.

Pros - Theres always benefit of doubt from me when I get second hand stories. In other words "person no fit spoil your name to me" 😂

The above applies to the general populace.

I believe everything my friends tell me hook, line and sinker. 😀

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Some call it being naive but the minute I sense you've lied, for some reason, I never see you the same way again.

Why are you sensing lies please? Sha If your lie sensor is as good as your gaydar, you are in trouble 😆

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Why are you sensing lies please? Sha If your lie sensor is as good as your gaydar, you are in trouble 😆

Hahahahaha.. I don't sense lies o. More like once I know they are porkies, that's it for me. 

• Haha 1

I am kind.

Some people would want to think i could be taken Advantage of, but that is never the case. I am who i am because its who i am, and not because i seek some kind of gratification.

It makes me very uncomfortable when people tell me 'Thank you' i almost never respond. I squirm sometimes.

• Upvote 1