Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Something serious

Vivianobe0

Good day all, am vivian based here in  lagos, have gone through a lot of comments here and its funny how this place has turned out to be. Am in search of a matured lady for something serious, when I say matured i don’t just mean age. Am married by the way, am not in for a one time affair I want something real and pure. Pm me if you are interested 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Hi Viv...

When I saw your post, I initially thought to mind my business and simply walk on by. Lol. On 4th thoughts, I decided to share my view:

In my opinion, posts like this are a total disrespect to our community because it tends to suggest that we are not good for anything other than to be side chics? How serious can that relationship really be while you remain married?

I'm a little confused with your post, please shed some more light.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hi Viv...

When I saw your post, I initially thought to mind my business and simply walk on by. Lol. On 4th thoughts, I decided to share my view:

In my opinion, posts like this are a total disrespect to our community because it tends to suggest that we are not good for anything other than to be side chics? How serious can that relationship really be while you remain married?

OMG I meant no harm my dear, I typed that with a clear conscience regardless I apologize if my words were inappropriate 🙏. About wanting a relationship, a serious one at that while am still married.well there are things best kept out of the public. Am sorry once again am really sorry for my choice of words and thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

• Moderators

Your choice of words were fine... 

Truth is your post will certainly appeal to some who would be sure to contact you. It's just that we get this often -people signung-up, making no effort at participating on threads and quickly jumping into seeking 'warm bodies'. Imagine how discouraging all these could be for lesbians who are toughing it out in the hope of actually meeting someone who is unencumbered.

It just makes the community look like a joke and reinforces the mindset that we are not to be taken serious.

I know you meant no harm... hugs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm in Lagos,  but not interested in anything serious,  let's just catch some fun,  Dm me if youre up for it too. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 8:25 AM, kimi said:

Hi Viv...

I only thought about this once before typing this. 

Some of us are genuinely here irrespective of our marital status. An escape from where we have found ourselves and want something serious /stable - Call it a second chance . There are so many reasons for this... 

Again, I have read somewhere that ALL are welcome here. It’s best you state your intentions rather waste everyone’s time. It’s not only about the Single Lesbians 🙄. So what about the Lesbians who hop from one warm body to another... it’s tough out there and we are in together. Nobody jumping into Lagoon😅

Anyway I don’t see anything about separating the shaft unless you like Steel Cut Oats after months and months of verifying wait. 

I just feel you should have used a softer tone; And not to discourage the “Later in Life Lesbians “

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Peking said:

Some of us are genuinely here irrespective of our marital status. An escape from where we have found ourselves and want something serious /stable - Call it a second chance . There are so many reasons for this... 

Again, I have read somewhere that ALL are welcome here. It’s best you state your intentions rather waste everyone’s time. It’s not only about the Single Lesbians 🙄. So what about the Lesbians who hop from one warm body to another... it’s tough out there and we are in together. Nobody jumping into Lagoon😅

Anyway I don’t see anything about separating the shaft unless you like Steel Cut Oats after months and months of verifying wait. 

I just feel you should have used a softer tone; And not to discourage the “Later in Life Lesbians “

And your comment just changed everything I felt towards married lesbians.

This is why it is necessary for everyone to speak up. I definitely see myself understanding more and agreeing that maybe some of us are a little too harsh on married lesbians, or later in life lesbians as you call them.

#pheww

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Peking said:

Again, I have read somewhere that ALL are welcome here. 

Indeed, this still holds true

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 7:47 PM, Peking said:

I think l like this. The truth still remains that people are in relationship for different reasons.  

Someone could still find a co- married partner and still have a serious rrelationship. 

• 2 months later...