Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

House Parties

kimi

• Moderators

It's such a wet Saturday and while I'm here playing ps4 with the nephew and watching him thrash me, I'm also contemplating some very random thoughts; here goes:

How open are you to attending lgbt+ house parties? And what are the factors that would determine whether or not you attend one?

Would you tag along if a friend of yours invited you for one or are you more risk averse and would only attend if you knew the organizers?

Can you pay to attend an exclusive lgbt+ party? If not, why?

I would pay to attend.

I would attend.

I would attend but I would have to be sure that its not going to be too rowdy and it's full of mature people not some bunch of baby lezies.

I would throw one sometime in the future, if le boo agrees..

• Like 1

I would attend only if I know I would be safe.

I’m more likely to attend if I know the organizer(s) or If a few people I know would be attending. I’d feel safer and I’d rather not fly solo. 

I would tag along. Again, only if know the organizers though. 

I would pay. In fact, I would prefer it. Attaching a fee to it may ensure that it’s not too rowdy. Although, that depends on how much it is.

So, @kimi when is the party? 😏

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Damiee said:

So, @kimi when is the party? 😏

Hahahaha. We are waiting for you ma to set the date and venue. I will tag along ☻

Only if I know the organizers. Or at the very least, I know someone (someone i trust) who knows the organizers.

Will definitely pay if I know the organizers.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Only if I know the organizers. Or at the very least, I know someone (someone i trust) who knows the organizers.

Same for me. I must know the organizers and be comfortable with the location. 

I would attend, and depending on how much the fee is, i would pay..

Risk averse? Nah..depends on the class of people that'd be there.. Plus, not like its an orgy. Can't Be bothered cos i cannot be caught  in a 'thing". i cannot be bothered about risks so long as i am just 'Attending' a party.

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Exactly.... 

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Plus, not like its an orgy. Can't Be bothered cos i cannot be caught  in a 'thing". i cannot be bothered about risks so long as i am just 'Attending' a party.

Lmao its like you don't know that some women are badly behaved (i mean this as a compliment :597f839311844_tw_grin1:).

That feeling of belonging, the one you get from been amongst folks of the same orientation is heady and liberating. Throw in a "safe space", music and alcohol...

People will "misbehave" :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao its like you don't know that some women are badly behaved (i mean this as a compliment :597f839311844_tw_grin1:).

That feeling of belonging, the one you get from been amongst folks of the same orientation is heady and liberating. Throw in music and alcohol..

Hahahahha. This is inevitable. These parties tend to go in this direction (especially those night-dawn types) except of course, the organizers have designed it not to.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

But why would an organizer even do that? :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Hahahaha. Because the organizers are children of God 😁😇

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

That feeling of belonging, the one you get from been amongst folks of the same orientation is heady and liberating. Throw in a "safe space", music and alcohol...

Lol.. True that..

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahha. This is inevitable. These parties tend to go in this direction (especially those night-dawn types) except of course, the organizers have designed it not to.

Wow!

On 8/26/2018 at 4:09 PM, Hawken said:

True talk. 

A friend of my mine that manages an hotel once told me how some lesbians ladies hang at must Sunday night at his hotel and how they always fight over who is taking who's girlfriend with out minding who is watching them.

2 hours ago, MENA said:

True talk. 

A friend of my mine that manages an hotel once told me how some lesbians ladies hang at must Sunday night at his hotel and how they always fight over who is taking who's girlfriend with out minding who is watching them.

Real fight or raising their voice kind of fight 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, kimi said:

It's such a wet Saturday and while I'm here playing ps4 with the nephew and watching him thrash me, I'm also contemplating some very random thoughts; here goes:

How open are you to attending lgbt+ house parties? And what are the factors that would determine whether or not you attend one?

Would you tag along if a friend of yours invited you for one or are you more risk averse and would only attend if you knew the organizers?

Can you pay to attend an exclusive lgbt+ party? If not, why?

Would you and @Damiee attend my party? It will be in Ikoyi or Victoria Island this summer. @Txunamy will be there 😀